PDA

View Full Version : Story time

Unregistered
08-20-2018, 08:35 PM
I was a cart wrangler for wal mart and it was one particularly hot day in Texas. Must have been 104 and had just finished bringing in some carts but was really thirsty. I was heading to the water fountain when the assistant manager asks what I was doing. Told him getting a drink then heading out there. He said I couldn’t get a drink needed to be out there because guests were complaining no carts. I said I will but I need water. He said to get out there now or no job. I said ok screw you. He said you really want to loose your job? I said sure walked away and drank some water. I was walking out the store to my car when he comes after me and demand my orange safety vest. I gave it to him and said you can get your own carts now.

Unregistered
08-21-2018, 11:33 AM
I was a cart wrangler for wal mart and it was one particularly hot day in Texas. Must have been 104 and had just finished bringing in some carts but was really thirsty. I was heading to the water fountain when the assistant manager asks what I was doing. Told him getting a drink then heading out there. He said I couldn’t get a drink needed to be out there because guests were complaining no carts. I said I will but I need water. He said to get out there now or no job. I said ok screw you. He said you really want to loose your job? I said sure walked away and drank some water. I was walking out the store to my car when he comes after me and demand my orange safety vest. I gave it to him and said you can get your own carts now.

http://is2.4chan.org/gif/1534858416878.gif