PDA

View Full Version : I've gotta read all these threads about me

Unregistered
08-23-2018, 08:01 PM
I will soon I've just been playing a shit ton of shit games

Unregistered
08-23-2018, 08:38 PM
btw my computer's still running great, no bird sounds, anyone who believes in karma may wonder why the most importanmt thing in miemn and ruby's lives, our comptuers, are in teh shape they are with mine being perfect and his being pretty much wrecked, it's because you're a bunch of fucking morons who don't realize you're all shit people and that's why you think ruby's the good guy, no he's just as shitty as the rest of you he enjoys people suffering as where I'm the only good person in this entire community it seems like, so no birds in my tower no thermal paste woes no prime95 blues no pleb ati or amd products I love being me I just wish windows 10 wasn't so bad but games work perfecgt and that's literally all that matters the games and the money making programs it really makes you wonder if god is real because it's like he's looking out for me and punishing all of you for being bad people and picking on the mentally disabled like lily and lisa lol

Unregistered
08-23-2018, 08:39 PM
I am trying to stop listneing to love me do by the beatles but I just discovered it because I was lead to bleieve their first albumbs were generic pop fkae music but no they were a band six years before their debut I thought they started like a bare backstreets boy

Unregistered
08-23-2018, 08:44 PM
also to help fuel your guys' literal sick obessesion with me I also recently found a fucking korn song I like called no place to hide it almost makes me wanna try more of their garbage except no becaue the lead singer looks like he belongs at supermensa lmfao

Wendy <3
08-23-2018, 09:06 PM
Glad that you're felling well

Unregistered
08-24-2018, 01:57 AM
yeah i really like having nothing to do but JO and consume food i didn't pay for i like being a pos i really should kill myself

Unregistered
08-24-2018, 03:39 AM
I always fell well otehrwise I'd be doing what you guys do lol