PDA

View Full Version : inflate your bathtubs, turn on the circus music, and get ready for a lisa thread

Autistic Spectrum
09-19-2018, 11:49 AM
Lisa let's chat,

THIS IS A TROLL FREE ZONE.

Autistic Spectrum
09-19-2018, 11:52 AM
http://i.imgur.com/DXxYASq.jpg

Autistic Spectrum
09-19-2018, 11:52 AM
http://i.imgur.com/MBNczB2.jpg

Autistic Spectrum
09-19-2018, 11:54 AM
Lisa first question, is what use is a a degree in Drama and history, and what kind of classes did you take for Drama.

Wendy <3
09-19-2018, 01:27 PM
I want to make passionate love to her before bludgeoning her to death with one of her own limbs

maks
09-19-2018, 05:15 PM
I want her to stop coming back here

Desolation
09-19-2018, 05:30 PM
April 20th

Cams Purple Lambo
09-19-2018, 08:26 PM
http://i.imgur.com/MBNczB2.jpg

do all diplomas in australia look like shit? (seriously??? looks like 12pt arial font) or is lisa's just fake??

Autistic Spectrum
09-19-2018, 08:43 PM
Reports of on-campus sexual assault and harassment
Between 2011 and 2016 the university reported there were 40 officially cases of sexual abuse and harassment on campus, resulting in 12 staff members being disciplined or sacked for sexual misconduct and no student expulsions or suspensions.[34] The 2017 Australian Human Rights Commission report on sexual assault and harassment surveyed 649 Deakin students,[35] and reported somewhat higher figures than this, finding that 2.8% of those surveyed claimed to have been assaulted on campus, and 21% had been sexually harassed.[36]

makes sense that lisa got her degree at this school

Autistic Spectrum
09-19-2018, 08:44 PM
what's the biggest amount of rape at a school in aus.... ok found it deakin u, sign me up i'm a pro at rape and will fit in nicely

Wendy <3
09-19-2018, 09:52 PM
I hope she went to rehab for her meth addiction

Bev.
09-20-2018, 10:32 AM
WHY IS HER LAST NAME BLANKED OUT IF THIS IS HERS OR IS IT ANOTHER LISA SHES USEING

juji
09-20-2018, 01:01 PM
do all diplomas in australia look like shit? (seriously??? looks like 12pt arial font) or is lisa's just fake??

I had the same thing with citizenship certificate, I dont know why you would talk shit to everything

Autistic Spectrum
09-20-2018, 01:16 PM
WHY IS HER LAST NAME BLANKED OUT IF THIS IS HERS OR IS IT ANOTHER LISA SHES USEING

good point, we all know her name is mcslut or whatever the fuck, why would she block out her last name, bettign she robbed another womens house named lisa and took that shit off the wall, so she could look sofistaced and shit online

Wendy <3
09-20-2018, 04:52 PM
I wonder if they make inflatable caskets in australia

Autistic Spectrum
09-20-2018, 09:59 PM
yo lisa you fucking bitch where you at

maks
09-21-2018, 05:11 AM
I hope she's dead

Cams Purple Lambo
09-23-2018, 10:45 AM
I had the same thing with citizenship certificate, I dont know why you would talk shit to everything

college (and hs) diplomas in the US are printed on like formal paper with stylized fonts etc.... not talking shit hers legit looks like its from a 2001 template of microsoft publisher

also, how is a citizen certificate in any way analagous to a bachelors or masters degree? literally anyone can be a citizen of the usa (essentially).

clay
09-23-2018, 11:21 AM
college (and hs) diplomas in the US are printed on like formal paper with stylized fonts etc.... not talking shit hers legit looks like its from a 2001 template of microsoft publisher

also, how is a citizen certificate in any way analagous to a bachelors or masters degree? literally anyone can be a citizen of the usa (essentially).
thats not her diploma, it's a letter sent out by the school. she probably had a job where they wanted the university to directly mail them a letter.

dumb fuck

Cams Purple Lambo
09-23-2018, 12:57 PM
thats not her diploma, it's a letter sent out by the school. she probably had a job where they wanted the university to directly mail them a letter.

dumb fuck

Google la trobe university diploma, look at your results, and reconsider your response.i think Australian universities don’t give out traditional diplomas.

clay
09-23-2018, 07:55 PM
dumb fuck

timmy
09-23-2018, 08:19 PM
We have regulations that stop tertiary institutions from printing out overly fancy or unnecessarily extravagant degrees. Im surprised usa does not have such laws makes sense that gay marriage passed there first

juji
09-25-2018, 01:18 AM

Extremely unrelated to Education.

rubycalaber
09-29-2018, 01:28 PM
April 20th

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE DUDE 😎 DUDE 😎 DUDE 😎 DUDE 😎 DUDE 😎 DUDE 😎 DUDE 😎 FUCKING 👉 WEEEEEEEEED AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 😂 DUDE!!!!!!!!!! 😎 WEED!!!!!!!!!!!! 🍁 hits 💥 bong FUCKING 👉 DUUUUUUDE that 😐 WEEED like 💖 just...................DUDE LMFFFFFAAAAAAOOOO i 👁 am 👏 so 💯 fucking 👉 HIGH 🕛 on 🔛 WEED 🍁 right 👌 now 👋 XD WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED holla my 👨 DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!JUST.........ROLL................MY.......................JOINT................... ...UP........................................AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY DANK 👌 DANK 👌 DANK 👌 WEED LEGALIZE IT! 💯 LEGALIZE IT! 💯 LEGALIZE IT! 💯 ROLL 🙄 EM 🍆 SMOKE 🚬 EM 🍆 PUT 😏 EM 🍆 IN 👏 A 👌 BOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🍀 FUCKING 👉 WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i 👁 am 👏 just 👏 FUCKING 👉 BAKED right 👌 now 👋 my 👨 DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😎 LMAOOOOOOOOOOO RAISE 🙋 YO 💯 HAND 👋 IF 👏 U 👈 TURNT 😏 AF 😲 RIGHT 👌 NOW 👋 raises both 🌜 hands 👏 AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WEED 🍁 DUDE 😎 WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I SMOKE 🚬 2 🕝 JOINTS 🌳 IN 👏 DA 🎹 MORNIN MON...........DUDE! WEED! 🍁 HAAAAAAAAAAAA IM 💰 LIKE 💖 A 👌 FUCKIN 👌 KITE 💇 RIGHT 👌 NOW 👋 MY 👨 DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😎 S 😂 O 😯 F 👴 U 👈 C 🐖 K 😡 I 👁 N 😂 G 🚺 H 💥 I 👁 G 🚺 H 💥 O 😯 N 😂 W 🌎 E 👶 E 👶 D 🚹 I 👁 CANT 🚫 EVEN 🌃 FOCUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SMOKING 🚬 ONLY 🕦 THE 👏 DANKEST 🙀 OF 💦 HERB MY 👨 DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😎 SOME 👨 OF 💦 THAT 😐 TRIPLE BANANA 🍌 WINSTON CHURCHILL MEGA 😅 DANK 👌 GAZA GRASS 🌱 YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCKIN 👌 SO 💯 FUCKIN 👌 BLAZED RIGHT 👌 NOW 👋 DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDDE AHAHAHAHHAA BAZINGA inhales YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cough THIS 👈 cough SHIT 💩 cough IS 💦 cough SO 💯 cough FUCKIN 👌 cough DANK 👌 my 👨 DUDE 😎 HAAHHAAAHAHAHAHAH WHY 😡 AM 👏 I 👁 EVEN 🌃 LAUGHING 😅 ROTFLMAOO THIS 👈 SHIT 💩 IS 💦 NARSH BRO 👆 FUCKIN 👌 HELLA 🚷 SMOKE 🚬 WEED 🍁 ERR DAY 🌞 YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

rubycalaber
09-29-2018, 01:29 PM
or alternatively HAIL FUCKING HITLER :hankler:

rubycalaber
09-29-2018, 01:29 PM
We have regulations that stop tertiary institutions from printing out overly fancy or unnecessarily extravagant degrees. Im surprised usa does not have such laws makes sense that gay marriage passed there first

in america you can get your fucking cat a university degree from online diploma mills lmao