PDA

View Full Version : wow I got shadow of morder for a dollar, and I can't fucking habeeb

Unregistered
10-26-2018, 08:09 PM
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCX6GGsLLJeGOb9LoiyaA3lw/videos?view_as=subscriber

it's exctly the same, as, ac odydessy, odyessy literally is shadow of mordor, magic spells, no fall damage, hold a/x to parkour, mercinaries, what the fuck seriously and even though ac has better controls regardless of how dumb down they've become, shadow of mordorr is more assassin's creed than assassin's creed, what the fuck seriously it's 99% the same game I'm running around hiding in bushes calling people oer and stealth killing them in the bushes pulling guys off ledges it's ltierally the same game what in the actaul fuck is going on it's not just a assassin's stealth game it plays exactly the same I'm fucking dead serious how did this happen why did assassin's creed turn into lord of hte rings I'm not even joking loko at my vids if you haven't played both games they are exactly the same I thought they for honor'd odyessy further than they did origins but no they lord of the rings'd it, wtffffffffffffffffffffffff

Unregistered
10-26-2018, 08:12 PM
in odyessy I'm using the call of arms skill to have an npc kill evreyone, idk if you can do that in shadow of mordrorrr yet but I've been having these caged up oh also there's caged up animals in odyessy you can free and have them kill enemies but in this one it's big monster things, I know most games have these things, but if shadow of moror played better these would literally be the same games with different textures, seriously it's fucking really I have never seen anything like this before it's the same fucking game and I'm saying that knowing everyone says every game is the same game no, thi sis literally the same fucking game people, wtf

juji
10-26-2018, 08:32 PM
Shut the fuck up

Steffies syndrome
10-26-2018, 09:27 PM
thank God steffies will never have sex and pollute the gene pool with another copy of his worthless self

Unregistered
10-26-2018, 10:30 PM
I'd be upset if I were too stupid to be able to build a computer to run these shit games too I don't blame ya guys vent all you need

Desolation
10-26-2018, 10:32 PM
Read what you write aloud and see if it still sounds sane in your head

Unregistered
10-27-2018, 03:13 AM
I wouldn't beleive it if I didn't play both games either