PDA

View Full Version : Aspie Eyes: The beautiful eyes of Asperger's syndrome

Plug Drugs
07-07-2012, 01:12 PM
PqGhDPhaRrc

barry should use this to seduce women, "you've got me all aspie eyed babe" and she'd be like "omg, your blank retarded stare has got me so hot"

Plug Drugs
07-07-2012, 01:21 PM
assburger's syndrome - noun - the symptoms of nausea, diarrhea, malaise, and brain damage an individual experiences after buying a McDouble and then realizing that McDonald's downgraded all their ingredients to nasty possibly toxic cow shit (in order to be able to keep selling them for a dollar), but then eating it anyways

"I begged my friend not to keep eating that McDouble after he started gagging and had to choke each bite down his throat, but he finished it anyways and got a nasty case of assburger's syndrome and was vomiting all night. He actually broke down and started praying to God, saying that he promised he would become a good christian from now on if God let him live through it.."

lnopia the great
07-07-2012, 01:25 PM
i got mcdonalds for the first time in like 2 years a week ago and it tasted so shitty

maks
07-07-2012, 01:31 PM
where does everyone get this misconception that mcdonalds food is supposed to taste good? it's made to be cheap, quick, and convenient. it is not designed to be gourmet, nor is it intended to be healthy. I was blown away by the hype around that 'supersize me' movie it's like it had never occured to people that eating only fried shit for a month straight might be unhealthy, like mcdonalds was pulling one over on us and this guy did us all a favor by exposing them. are people really that fucking stupid?

Plug Drugs
07-07-2012, 01:43 PM
same thing happened to me

lnopia the great
07-07-2012, 01:44 PM
they do market it as healthy though, i've seen a happy meal with apple slices replacing the fries advertised as healthy and having all the 4 food groups for kids to eat

also they ahve a healthy alternative menu in some stores, so yes they are trying to improve a healthier reputation despite ruining society with cheap food simulation products

Plug Drugs
07-07-2012, 01:46 PM
where does everyone get this misconception that mcdonalds food is supposed to taste good? it's made to be cheap, quick, and convenient. it is not designed to be gourmet, nor is it intended to be healthy. I was blown away by the hype around that 'supersize me' movie it's like it had never occured to people that eating only fried shit for a month straight might be unhealthy, like mcdonalds was pulling one over on us and this guy did us all a favor by exposing them. are people really that fucking stupid?

uhhh idk, they're trying to get people to buy it, i suppose that would mean they should try to make it taste good
the mcdoubles aren't just bad, they're inedible
and i don't care about any of that super size me crap.
i'm just pointing out that mcdoubles taste terrible, they aren't even worth the dollar, you couldn't pay me to eat one

Plug Drugs
07-07-2012, 01:54 PM
they do market it as healthy though, i've seen a happy meal with apple slices replacing the fries advertised as healthy and having all the 4 food groups for kids to eat

also they ahve a healthy alternative menu in some stores, so yes they are trying to improve a healthier reputation despite ruining society with cheap food simulation products
they don't actually sincerely care,
they've just done market research suggesting that's what people want to see
its bullshit they started tearing down mcdonald's play areas as to not appear like they were targeting kids -- even though playing on those playgrounds was probably the best exercise those kids ever had in their life

Obnoxious Biatch
07-07-2012, 02:09 PM
PqGhDPhaRrc

barry should use this to seduce women, "you've got me all aspie eyed babe" and she'd be like "omg, your blank retarded stare has got me so hot"

I'd much rather date an aspie than a hard core junkie brony!

Plug Drugs
07-07-2012, 02:16 PM
you would date an aspie, because they wouldn't be able to understand how socially inept you are and run away from you

Plug Drugs
07-07-2012, 02:17 PM
there's nothing bad about being a junkie by the way, i don't know if people think its going to offend me or something

maks
07-07-2012, 02:21 PM

They're doing that in response to all the controversy. If it was up to mcdonalds they would serve nothing but burgers and fries, that is what they're good at and what they exist for. criticizing mcdonalds for not offering salads is about as stupid as criticizing starbucks for not offering snow tires.

maks
07-07-2012, 02:23 PM
uhhh idk, they're trying to get people to buy it, i suppose that would mean they should try to make it taste good
the mcdoubles aren't just bad, they're inedible
and i don't care about any of that super size me crap.
i'm just pointing out that mcdoubles taste terrible, they aren't even worth the dollar, you couldn't pay me to eat one

they're not trying to get people to buy it, they're getting people to buy it. they're one of the most successful companies in the world. marketing had a lot to do with that, but marketing wouldn't matter worth a fuck if they were not providing something people want - cheap, convenient, and quick.

Plug Drugs
07-07-2012, 02:25 PM
i like their big macs and some of their better burgers, but its like gambling buying a burger from mcdonalds, sometimes it tastes good and other times it tastes like shit

maks
07-07-2012, 02:29 PM
burger king has onion rings so they win in my book. fuck wendy's, wendy's sucks.

Obnoxious Biatch
07-07-2012, 02:30 PM
you would date an aspie, because they wouldn't be able to understand how socially inept you are and run away from you

I am happily married to man that pretty much worships me so I am doing quite well in that department, unlike you. At least aspies can be creative and fun unlike junkies who live for their next fix or bronys that are self-infatuated with their own gender non-conformity.

there's nothing bad about being a junkie by the way, i don't know if people think its going to offend me or something

Au contraire! Having almost all of a man's time and money spent on drugs is pretty much a fatal dating flaw.

maks
07-07-2012, 02:32 PM
self-infatuated with their own gender non-conformity.

baiting pretty hard itt aren't you

Au contraire! Having almost all of a man's time and money spent on drugs is pretty much a fatal dating flaw.

Any addict will tell you that heroin is better than sex, this guy does what is essentially pharmaceutical heroin all day long so why should he give a shit about dating?

Obnoxious Biatch
07-07-2012, 02:38 PM
baiting pretty hard itt aren't you

Any addict will tell you that heroin is better than sex, this guy does what is essentially pharmaceutical heroin all day long so why should he give a shit about dating?

^^ Word from another loser who lives for drugs, having the last word on a failed troll site and a sex life limited to masturbation. ^^

maks
07-07-2012, 02:43 PM
^^ Word from another loser who lives for drugs, having the last word on a failed troll site and a sex life is limited to masturbation. ^^

Funny you mention that because last Friday night I showed up at a client site to work on their server and their once a week maid was there mopping the floors, I chatted her up and we went out back and smoked a joint and she blew me. The moral of this story is that no matter how hard you try you're not going to find fault with my life using your tired old cliched internet tropes. I'm better than you, in every single way, and if you can't handle that you should go because I have no intention of stopping.

Obnoxious Biatch
07-07-2012, 02:51 PM
Funny you mention that because last Friday night I showed up at a client site to work on their server and their once a week maid was there mopping the floors, I chatted her up and we went out back and smoked a joint and she blew me. The moral of this story is that no matter how hard you try you're not going to find fault with my life using your tired old cliched internet tropes. I'm better than you, in every single way, and if you can't handle that you should go because I have no intention of stopping.

I don't know why you are comparing your life to a married woman but whatever.

Getting a quickie BJ from a diseased black or Hispanic whore isn't exactly, "the good life". You should have stuck to masturbation. Enjoy popping warts on your wee-wee loser. :giggle:

maks
07-07-2012, 02:54 PM
I don't know why you are comparing your life to a married woman but whatever.

Getting a quickie BJ from a diseased black or Hispanic whore isn't exactly, "the good life". You should have stuck to masturbation. Enjoy popping warts on your wee-wee loser. :giggle:

Getting quickie BJ's from pretty much anyone, and then never having to see them again, on a regular basis, is better than the life of any married person on the planet. I'm doing what they all wish they could do.

rootbeer
07-07-2012, 02:59 PM
arbys> wendys> mcdonalds> burger king

Obnoxious Biatch
07-07-2012, 03:03 PM
Getting quickie BJ's from pretty much anyone, and then never having to see them again, on a regular basis, is better than the life of any married person on the planet. I'm doing what they all wish they could do.

Oh, I bet they all wish they could pop warts from their wee-wee and need to take AZT to survive. Oh, the jealousy.

maks
07-07-2012, 03:09 PM
living in fear, obsessed with VD, is what sexually repressed people do. it's what virgins do. are you a virgin? you sound like a virgin.

what the fuck is azt

maks
07-07-2012, 03:10 PM
by the way, care to confirm or deny this http://rubycalaber.com/forums/showthread.php?1955-OB-z-PEE-EYE&p=43142 ?

Obnoxious Biatch
07-07-2012, 03:33 PM
living in fear, obsessed with VD, is what sexually repressed people do. it's what virgins do. are you a virgin? you sound like a virgin.

what the fuck is azt
Virgin? Hello! I am a married woman...Duh!

Thinking about STD risks is what sane and responsible people with sex lives do. Virgins don't have to care about that. AZT is an AIDS suppressing medication.

by the way, care to confirm or deny this http://rubycalaber.com/forums/showthread.php?1955-OB-z-PEE-EYE&p=43142 ?

The Portland Metro area all the way south to Salem is in the 503 Area Code with a new 971 area code overlaying, Southwest Washington from Vancouver to about Olympia is in the 360 Area Code and Seattle is in the 206 Area Code, so you tell me.

jon
07-07-2012, 04:00 PM
plugodore f. drugs
1987 - 2015
nothing bad about being a junkie

maks
07-07-2012, 04:05 PM
Virgin? Hello! I am a married woman...Duh!

Thinking about STD risks is what sane and responsible people with sex lives do. Virgins don't have to care about that. AZT is an AIDS suppressing medication.

I've seen no evidence that you are married or a woman, I've seen plenty that suggests you're too sexually naive to be either of those.

STD risks are overblown by sex ed teachers and "awareness" commercials. It's exactly the same mentality as the DARE program telling you that smoking a joint will lead to dying in a crackhouse shooting before you're 25. People who have sex know that, and don't really worry about catching AIDS from the occasional blowjob. As for herpes, it's pretty fucking obvious if someone is spreading that, anyone having sex with someone without even looking at them are a bit more desperate than I am.

The Portland Metro area all the way south to Salem is in the 503 Area Code with a new 971 area code overlaying, Southwest Washington from Vancouver to about Olympia is in the 360 Area Code and Seattle is in the 206 Area Code, so you tell me.

You want me to tell you if that's your phone number? Shouldn't you know?

How about this, instead of giving me the complete unabridged history of 4 different area codes and the municipalities they represent, why don't you just say 'yes' or 'no'?

Plug Drugs
07-07-2012, 04:25 PM
I am happily married to man that pretty much worships me so I am doing quite well in that department, unlike you. At least aspies can be creative and fun unlike junkies who live for their next fix or bronys that are self-infatuated with their own gender non-conformity.

I don't know what I have done to make you think I'm not creative; or wait, do you just consider every person who doesn't like you as being uncreative?
A lot of junkies use drugs for philosophical and artistic reasons - it pushes the mind outside of the envelope that our instincts keep us contained within. It allows an individual to tap into styles of thinking that are normally filtered out unconsciously

Real junkies just hate life so they get themselves as intoxicated as possible so they can't even think or stand up, and aim to be like that during every waking hour.

I use drugs as a means to an end,
and well, because it feels fucking awesome

Plug Drugs
07-07-2012, 04:29 PM

what the fuck is azt
^this
everyone who is sexually competent is out sucking and fucking; and those who aren't good enough to be doing that develop a complex in their mind that "everyone who has sex freely must be infected with diseases"

maks
07-07-2012, 04:33 PM
^this
everyone who is sexually competent is out sucking and fucking; and those who aren't good enough to be doing that develop a complex in their mind that "everyone who has sex freely must be infected with diseases"

seriously you gotta be a special kind of stupid to catch anything from a blowjob

maks
07-07-2012, 04:34 PM
by the way am I the only one who's not surprised a giant faggot like ob knows the names of aids drugs

Plug Drugs
07-07-2012, 04:36 PM
plugodore f. drugs
1987 - 2015
nothing bad about being a junkie
0XUWnxc6-GA

Plug Drugs
07-07-2012, 04:44 PM
100,000 people die every year from all the illegal drugs on Earth, supposedly.
Sounds like a big number, but sugar kills 3 million people a year,
A sedentary lifestyle kills 2 million people a year,
Half a million people die each year from air pollution... the air we breathe kills more people than drugs

Obnoxious Biatch
07-07-2012, 05:49 PM
You virgin nerds are just telling high school like tall tales about getting easy casual sex to look cool. The only way a loser like Maks would get a casual BJ is from either a faggot (any race) or a black she-male.

maks
07-07-2012, 06:00 PM
Believe what you want to believe, believe what you need to believe. Ignore the reality of the situation and put your tired old internet stereotypes on me if it helps you get through the day, because I know you couldn't live with the truth, that I am better than you in every way imaginable and as a result have a much better life.

lnopia the great
07-07-2012, 06:44 PM
You virgin nerds are just telling high school like tall tales about getting easy casual sex to look cool.

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb138/lnopia/utf-8BbXVuY2hfMjAxMl8wN18wN18xOTM2MzUuanBn.jpg

lnopia the great
07-07-2012, 06:47 PM
plug drugs sent me that pic

stalker virus
07-07-2012, 07:02 PM
ugh i'm so sick of plug drug threads

Plug Drugs
07-07-2012, 07:11 PM
ugh i'm so sick of plug drug threads

when the forum gets really inactive i try to resuscitate it by making a bunch of lame threads

Obnoxious Biatch
07-07-2012, 07:14 PM
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb138/lnopia/utf-8BbXVuY2hfMjAxMl8wN18wN18xOTM2MzUuanBn.jpg

Paying cam whores to cyber with you. Thank you for proving my point.

lnopia the great
07-07-2012, 08:05 PM
nice post

maks
07-07-2012, 08:06 PM

he came on that girl's face, one can not do that in cyber, not yet. we do not have the technology.

lnopia the great
07-07-2012, 08:13 PM
with your internet abilities and my love for cumming on faces let's make that happen

maks
07-07-2012, 08:23 PM
I suppose we could always run a vacuum line through the fiber optic cables that will deliver your wad to its target but I have no idea how we'd make sure it got to the right recipient, semen is on the physical layer of the OSI model it is not routable.

lnopia the great
07-07-2012, 08:39 PM
we can make an exaggerated sized dildo modeled after my dick to come loaded with prefilled lnopia brand semen that times ejaculation with a dvd of one of my scenes all wirelessly and sell it on amazon or something

Obnoxious Biatch
07-07-2012, 08:41 PM
he came on that girl's face, one can not do that in cyber, not yet. we do not have the technology.

Fantasizing about cuming on a face during cyber is the closest thing you'll get to sex.

with your internet abilities and my love for cumming on faces let's make that happen

Which one of you faggots is going to cum on the other's face? Please make a vid and post a link to it on this site.

maks
07-07-2012, 10:41 PM
we can make an exaggerated sized dildo modeled after my dick to come loaded with prefilled lnopia brand semen that times ejaculation with a dvd of one of my scenes all wirelessly and sell it on amazon or something

I like it, it's certainly more feasible than my idea in the short term (how long would we have to wait for the ISPs to embrace a networked ejaculate solution and deploy the infrastructure?)

Plug Drugs
07-08-2012, 04:22 PM

it's kind of funny how you need to make up scenarios in your head

lnopia the great
07-08-2012, 05:06 PM
the tranny lifestyle is built on denial

Greg Blake Age: 41 (412) 824-6478 1700 James St Monroeville, PA 15146 racerx111@verizon.net
07-08-2012, 11:00 PM
Funny you mention that because last Friday night I showed up at a client site to work on their server and their once a weekHOMO SEXUAL MALE MAID was there mopping the floors, I chatted HIM up and we went out back and smoked a joint and HE blew me. The moral of this story is that no matter how hard you try you're not going to find fault with my life using your tired old cliched internet tropes. I'm a BIGGER FAGGOT than you, in every single way, and if you can't handle that you should go because I have no intention of stopping MY RANDOM HOMOSEXUAL ENCOUNTERS.

:rubywtf:

Greg Blake Age: 41 (412) 824-6478 1700 James St Monroeville, PA 15146 racerx111@verizon.net
07-08-2012, 11:03 PM
marks can you make a post without run-on and fragmented sentences?

I thought not.

Georgie Girl.

maks
07-08-2012, 11:09 PM
marks can you make a post without run-on and fragmented sentences?

I thought not.

Georgie Girl.

Can you not make at least 4 alts hoping someone will like one of them?

I thought not.

Go make a thread so I can threadlong it.

07-08-2012, 11:16 PM
Question marks. Does a HOMOSEXUAL male suck cawk better than a woman? Tell us.

07-08-2012, 11:17 PM
:barry:

lnopia the great
07-08-2012, 11:48 PM
anyone who wasn't stupid would realize blow job ability is based on experience not which sex they are

lnopia the great
07-08-2012, 11:51 PM
youre 50+
youre not funy
youre very stupid
youre possibly retarded
youve never made a good post
youve tried to fit in hard but failed
youve accomplished nothing in your life
youve posted in a forum by yourself for 6 months

maks
07-08-2012, 11:53 PM