PDA

View Full Version : Lily and Kent, A mother and son's erotic journey, A short Story By Austic Specturm Age 14

Autistic Spectrum
12-05-2018, 07:35 AM
She slowly licked and tickled his peeny, and because she was so smart, combined the words in her head, like an expression explorer of old.

Slickled, she thought. I'm slickling his peeny.

No matter how brilliant her wordplay, the result was the same. Kent's peeny was now erect. It felt like a quality bar of peeny-scented soap in her hands. Without warning she gave it a swift headbutt, because men liked that. All men liked that.

"Phwoa, Lisa. That's the good stuff. That's the stuff that makes me forget about my problems."

Lily derived satisfaction from this comment, despite the mangled pronunciation of her name. She could feel her horny levels rising to 30% and her hooha was getting right slimy with anticipation of participation.

"Kent, me need sex now inside please." Damn! Lily thought. I wish there was a better way to say that!

Kent was only too eager to comply. He wrenched his peeny away from Lily's grubby paws and thrust inside her hooha with a thunderous orgasm. She was pregnant, but that could be dealt with in the morning, provided she was still alive.

"Outstanding stuff, Lily," Kent chortled. "I know I could just go to sleep now, but I would like to continue satisfying you, sans peeny." Kent nudged downward and his peeny was nowhere to be seen.

"What in have you mind eeeeeee?"

"Just sit back and relax, kitty cat."

Lily did just that , falling back onto the bed and stretching her "perfect 7" body, eager for Kent's attention. He started working his magic immediately and she felt an all too familiar heat rising from her breast. Kent was crouched over top and pooping all over her unbelievably average body.

"Kent, so stinky."

"That's just the poop, baby. Let it just work its magic."

"I... I can't see anything."

"that's because you're blind now, Lily Sloan."

Wendy <3
12-05-2018, 09:21 AM
Why did kent refer to his mom as lisa

Autistic Spectrum
12-05-2018, 10:11 AM
hes retarded

maks
12-05-2018, 03:57 PM
hes retarded

this is true I can verify it

Wendy <3
12-05-2018, 10:42 PM
I wish i could find the post where kent said he had sex with some woman, creampied her then ate his goo from her snatch

m0nde
12-07-2018, 12:44 AM
i once saw kent call marks a niggerface

Battery Bits
12-07-2018, 12:56 AM
Losers

maks
12-07-2018, 03:53 AM
i once saw kent call marks a niggerface

really hurt my feelings

Skooks
12-07-2018, 05:49 AM
I only read the last 3 sentences.

What a beautiful story about a mother making her son go blind with her poop.