PDA

View Full Version : Sticky: I love pj

steveyos
07-07-2012, 09:46 PM
ruby I was almost considering making a new psn account qnd was ready to, to not use my real name, but then I was like lol no

no idea why the fuck I removed you but oh my God, someone is going to reply with "steveN got mad and had an occasion first if rage". wow this place sucks so bad dude

I can't stop play dragons dogma but what do you have? I can't afford a headset yet but I'm aiming yo get onr soon, maybe pj and stella will get bf3 and us jess and cberry can all play, and devon he needs a new ps3 lol black people

did ash leave, I'd be shocked if she's still here I know she hates this place she's too good and can't get anything good to work with, like ryback

anyone want fjs back? it'll be punbb again, man I fhcming love it so much, and now I can backup more easily from my phone

wow it's so funny how plug butts, fagnopia and rootqueer are all only like 17, and they're legitimate nerd losers

but at the same time, the older fags like marks and sid are fucking ridiculously sad, sad sad sad like straight up local news tragic story

neither realizes just how gay they are and stupid,and both groups think they're better than the other

best of all, all of you faggidy daft dumb dopes and one deaf all are so easily mentally influenced by text and the way it's typed, oh I will never find this not fun, but I entertain myself, you people just bore me now sorry like all feeling of anything is gone except memories of a past bagel

bye

oh dude btw going to Canada really soon does anyone know where what's their face lives?

steveyos
07-07-2012, 09:49 PM
why can't you people mature/evolve enough to realize it's ok to admit I'm the greatest, like ric flair, this is all fake I'm not really a bad guy, but you all have the mental age of roughly eight so you're just so fucking gay you just wake up in the morning and you asked your selfs, are dicks worth sucking then you laugh and belch

that's just the way it is

(cberry are you paying attention )

steveyos
07-07-2012, 09:49 PM
bai

steveyos
07-07-2012, 09:53 PM
Lord Tensai.™ Huggle Cuddle®Π¶√©@|@¶€®

乛丿丶丶丶?①丿??

ㄉ乜?×8(((((‘懳聰!??’)))))

註丶①①丶①①丶①① 艿艿臸???。。。。。。。。。。。“…………;;;;”

lnopia the great
07-07-2012, 10:11 PM
cya

sex with dead people
07-10-2012, 12:36 PM
As long as you don't post at fjs, then I'm all for you putting it back up.

Garfield
07-10-2012, 02:40 PM
youve ruined everything ive ever loved