PDA

View Full Version : merry xmas

Autistic Spectrum
12-19-2018, 10:22 PM
Now I'm in a situation where junkies pick me up off the street when I'm bashed on xmas day because I'm even more pathetic than them. I've got nothing, nothing anymore and all I can worry about is what will happen to my cat. I'm not on a pension and I am struggling a lot, there is no safety net for me anymore, no family, no-one who cares... just mounting debts of bills that I can barely even pay anymore. I can't understand people at all... I can't understand why they do these horrible things to each other.... an ice junky actually looked good to me because he was the kindest person I had actually met in a really long time.

m0nde
12-19-2018, 11:01 PM
I really hope Lisa is okay this Christmas seadon. If someone is bashing you, you find yourself at the bottom of the stairs, or you feel suicidal and down, don't hesitate to pick up the phone lisa

Autistic Spectrum
12-19-2018, 11:03 PM
if 3 ghosts visited lisa, the ghost of Christmas past would be Gordon, the ghost of Christmas present would be her drug dealer who she fucks for meth, and the ghost of Christmas future would be me

m0nde
12-19-2018, 11:14 PM
all of them would fuck her and leave her thighs cream pied