PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas Everyone :)

Captain Janeway
12-23-2018, 04:44 PM
So, did I miss anything good?

:dp:

Wendy <3
12-23-2018, 04:47 PM
Lisa brought some 80 year old woman here to harass

rubycalaber
12-23-2018, 04:51 PM
New girlfriend's taking me to Las Vegas tonight, we're thinking about getting married at the drive-thru l

did you actually end up getting married in a drive through in las vegas rofl

Captain Janeway
12-23-2018, 04:55 PM
did you actually end up getting married in a drive through in las vegas rofl

No. We went to the magistrate, we're going to re-do a big wedding for our 5 year anniversary.

We ended up going to Tijuana instead. I remember very little. Lots of really good sex, that's about all that comes to mind. I can still go 8 times in a day

:monkeyfuck:

Captain Janeway
12-23-2018, 04:55 PM
Lisa brought some 80 year old woman here to harass

Well hopefully lisa dies before the nice lady she's fixated herself on, that "woman" has issues...

m0nde
12-23-2018, 05:29 PM
gross, Tijuana is fucking disgusting, now

Captain Janeway
12-23-2018, 05:35 PM
gross, Tijuana is fucking disgusting, now

Yeah I saw shit in the streets some places, like India...

Anyways I found a nice record shop there, got some Pink Floyd albums for around $5 US, new.

juji
12-23-2018, 06:37 PM
Why Tijuana? you should have gone to different places.

Captain Janeway
12-23-2018, 07:38 PM
Why Tijuana? you should have gone to different places.

Eventually we want to buy a house in Rosarita, and commute across the border to work in San Diego. She's a dual citizen
so she can buy property there. For now though she's trying to get us free lifetime insurance through a thing. Como estas Elz,que hay de Nuevo?

juji
12-23-2018, 07:53 PM
wait, are you cody?

Captain Janeway
12-23-2018, 07:57 PM
ˇSí amigo!

Mucho tiempo no veo ti

juji
12-23-2018, 07:59 PM
holy shit...

Wendy <3
12-23-2018, 08:13 PM
Did you get rid of your grandma wife

Captain Janeway
12-23-2018, 08:21 PM
Did you get rid of your grandma wife

Yes, the new one is in my avatar pic and I'm the guy in the pic

juji
12-23-2018, 08:24 PM
I dont remember how Cody quit posting here forever when he was in Virginia as racist house painter, then it seems Cody is in San Diego

Captain Janeway
12-23-2018, 08:47 PM
No lo see
Mi vida está loco
Yo tiene una buena esposa

juji
12-23-2018, 08:50 PM
does your wife speak spanish?

Captain Janeway
12-23-2018, 08:55 PM
does your wife speak spanish?

Yes, actually she thinks in it. Didn't go to English speaking school until like 9th grade. I'm basically a Mexican anyways, might as well proceed with my assimilation.

juji
12-23-2018, 09:09 PM
Yes, actually she thinks in it. Didn't go to English speaking school until like 9th grade. I'm basically a Mexican anyways, might as well proceed with my assimilation.

You're not a mexican, you're a gringo.

It's not how you look, it's how you speak and your knowledge of culture. I assume when you're more than 65 years old and you will plan to retire in Mexico for cheap living including foods, services, medicines, etc. with your social security.

Captain Janeway
12-23-2018, 09:24 PM
You're not a mexican, you're a gringo.

It's not how you look, it's how you speak and your knowledge of culture. I assume when you're more than 65 years old and you will plan to retire in Mexico for cheap living including foods, services, medicines, etc. with your social security.

no she's going to help me start applying for the citizenship process in the next year or so and help me with the history and all that stuff because she is extremely fluent in all of that having grown up in it. Unlike your kinsmen when I move to Mexico I fully intend to assimilate into the culture that's there, not bring my bullshit with me. it might remember me having talked about moving down as far as correct way before so it's not like this is a new idea for me

Captain Janeway
12-23-2018, 09:25 PM
And nobody says gringo anymore dude, it's gabacho

Desolation
12-23-2018, 09:32 PM
por que :v

juji
12-23-2018, 09:34 PM
no she's going to help me start applying for the citizenship process in the next year or so and help me with the history and all that stuff because she is extremely fluent in all of that having grown up in it. Unlike your kinsmen when I move to Mexico I fully intend to assimilate into the culture that's there, not bring my bullshit with me. it might remember me having talked about moving down as far as correct way before so it's not like this is a new idea for me

Are you going to renounce US citizenship? or get dual citizenship like your wife?

juji
12-23-2018, 09:43 PM
And nobody says gringo anymore dude, it's gabacho

fuck cholos and chicanos they are worst fake mexicans why even bother learning their slang?

gabacho is old term to call french people

Captain Janeway
12-23-2018, 09:43 PM
Are you going to renounce US citizenship? or get dual citizenship like your wife?

Dual. Gonna work in San Diego, take my pinche guero dinero back to mi hacienda para mi corazan

juji
12-23-2018, 09:54 PM
Dual. Gonna work in San Diego, take my pinche guero dinero back to mi hacienda para mi corazan

So what's the point for mexican citizenship? Like I said you could plan for retire in Mexico for cheaper living that's only one choice.

Captain Janeway
12-23-2018, 09:55 PM
So what's the point for mexican citizenship? Like I said you could plan for retire in Mexico for cheaper living that's only one choice.

In case she dies before I do the government can't take my property away from me.

reno
12-23-2018, 10:08 PM
cag cody and lisa

juji
In case she dies before I do the government can't take my property away from me.

Ok good luck with that but remember $ 50? that might be your fear

reno
i really miss general doli, he remains the best poster to have ever posted at ytmnd post-gush era

Captain Janeway
12-23-2018, 10:13 PM
fuck cholos and chicanos they are worst fake mexicans why even bother learning their slang?

gabacho is old term to call french people

I already know that dude, her family is from Guadalajara and it's not a cholo family I wouldn't marry into some stupid ass gang shit. They're just the normal racist kind of Mexicans. Her dad actually doesn't like me at all and neither does her mom but I treat her better than her whole entire family combined so she doesn't give a shit

Wendy <3
12-23-2018, 10:54 PM
Does she know you were a kkk member

Captain Janeway
12-23-2018, 11:03 PM
Does she know you were a kkk member

Yes, she knows everything. I'm still NatSoc. I just made it past the Jew propaganda to the actual fundamentals, which aren't racist at all. Right now my biggest problem is that I came to the realization that culture and traditions are dead people's baggage and no one should be walking around carrying them but unfortunately other people move to the more progressive countries and bring all their dead people's baggage with them and refuse to assimilate

Captain Janeway
12-23-2018, 11:04 PM
This woman has caused me to completely rethink life which is not a bad thing at all

juji
12-24-2018, 12:45 AM
I already know that dude, her family is from Guadalajara and it's not a cholo family I wouldn't marry into some stupid ass gang shit. They're just the normal racist kind of Mexicans. Her dad actually doesn't like me at all and neither does her mom but I treat her better than her whole entire family combined so she doesn't give a shit

I'm from Guadalajara too, also I'm an US citizen too. (No joke).

Yes, she knows everything. I'm still NatSoc. I just made it past the Jew propaganda to the actual fundamentals, which aren't racist at all. Right now my biggest problem is that I came to the realization that culture and traditions are dead people's baggage and no one should be walking around carrying them but unfortunately other people move to the more progressive countries and bring all their dead people's baggage with them and refuse to assimilate

Nazi party? no surprising. You married a mexican because you don't give a shit about racial policy but judaism is not a race. I remember you had a date with a black woman, so wtf?

Captain Janeway
12-27-2018, 07:52 AM
I'm from Guadalajara too, also I'm an US citizen too. (No joke).

Nazi party? no surprising. You married a mexican because you don't give a shit about racial policy but judaism is not a race. I remember you had a date with a black woman, so wtf?

You understand. :feelsgood:

Captain Janeway
12-27-2018, 08:00 AM
Oh I forgot to add, her grandpa on mom's side was 6'6". blonde hair, blue eyes, Heavy German accent. Had a LOT of things you just don't find in Mexico. English China, French lace, other stuff, in some old wooden chests that were painted over in the basement, constructed exactly like german WWII wartime military crates.
I married an SS Officer's Granddaughter. She's Mexican. What are the fucking odds of that?