PDA

View Full Version : ytmnd site?

zori
12-27-2018, 02:06 PM
has anyone here seen the "DEWHITEWASHED" Taylor Swift Wildest Dreams video

it links to rubycalaber in an overlayed text on the vid. too lazy to upload it right now but anyone here know what i'm talking about?

this place is weird, never reg'd here but was on ytmnd in 200x-2008ish. whats the story of this site the past 6 months\?

Autistic Spectrum
12-27-2018, 02:10 PM
this site is for all the LGBT community of ytmnd to talk about being gay af

zori
12-27-2018, 04:00 PM
thank you for the info I do wonder whats up with max and ytmnd every 9 months. last i heard there was some captcha error so new registration is impossible.

thats a big postcount btw. are you DarthWang

juji
12-27-2018, 04:15 PM
I wont help you to find this thread until your post count is 50 and you have made fun of Dirty Harry, Lily, Lisa and Bev

zori
12-27-2018, 05:08 PM
I wont help you to find this thread until your post count is 50 and you have made fun of Dirty Harry, Lily, Lisa and Bev

the skull and jaw size of that Native in your avitar made me laugh out loud

this is what im talking about (https://my.mixtape.moe/wnnqcz.webm)I assume you know the thread it originated from and are withholding that info from me

ok. but for the record it was this video, which is excellent and I have spread, that cause dme to sign up, not ytmnd

maks
12-27-2018, 06:05 PM
wait there's people trying to make new accounts at ytmnd?

Autistic Spectrum
12-27-2018, 06:06 PM
gay pride worldwide

rubycalaber
12-27-2018, 06:36 PM
has anyone here seen the "DEWHITEWASHED" Taylor Swift Wildest Dreams video

it links to rubycalaber in an overlayed text on the vid. too lazy to upload it right now but anyone here know what i'm talking about?

this place is weird, never reg'd here but was on ytmnd in 200x-2008ish. whats the story of this site the past 6 months\?

hi welcome to rubynet this is the video you're looking for http://rubycalaber.com/WildestDreamsDeWhiteWashed.mp4 nice to see a fan of my work but also credit to my friend tek for coming up with the idea

also lmao @ this forum literally being more active than ytmnd, looks like max loses yet again

Captain Janeway
12-27-2018, 07:01 PM
hi welcome to rubynet this is the video you're looking for http://rubycalaber.com/WildestDreamsDeWhiteWashed.mp4 nice to see a fan of my work but also credit to my friend tek for coming up with the idea

also lmao @ this forum literally being more active than ytmnd, looks like max loses yet again

I've met people from that site, it's debatable

juji
12-27-2018, 07:24 PM
wait there's people trying to make new accounts at ytmnd?

Despite this, the site remains open as of September 2018. On May 12, 2018, the site stopped accepting new user signups as a result of Google shutting down version 1 of its ReCAPTCHA anti-spam mechanism.

Captain Janeway
12-27-2018, 07:31 PM
Despite this, the site remains open as of September 2018. On May 12, 2018, the site stopped accepting new user signups as a result of Google shutting down version 1 of its ReCAPTCHA anti-spam mechanism.

Not possible to patch it up toa working version?or just to cheap maybe :jew:

zori
12-28-2018, 01:38 AM

Thanks dude I saw this on a chan in the past year or so and it's one of those things that just hits. Stoked to have this high res version and did save. I liked the syncing of the metal ting sound during the hand machete removal with the song, the crying infant turning his head to meet the gaze of the cameraman before the shot switches to Tay in the aeroplane, and other flourishes. I have done some editing tidbits here and there but this boy makes me want to fire up Premiere and google'd editing tutorials

PS i heard about YTMND registration issue from another 'community'. Mr Goldberg has done an excellent job as brand ambassador giving a generation of future jwoke folks a positive example of Jewish Media entrepreneurship and I give him all due respect. could be different these days but I think you can still email him for leftover shirts and YTMND stickers and he will respond like a true mensch