PDA

View Full Version : bev is ok to call colored folks, Mississippi windchimes?

Autistic Spectrum
12-29-2018, 10:17 PM
i watched a spike Lee movie tonight and I heard that pharse for the first time, I'm sure in the white trash peckerwood family you are in you have heard it many times, so I was just wondering if I call my colored friends that will they be upset?

Wendy <3
12-29-2018, 10:33 PM
I wonder what beaverly smells like

Captain Janeway
12-30-2018, 03:00 AM
i watched a spike Lee movie tonight and I heard that pharse for the first time, I'm sure in the white trash peckerwood family you are in you have heard it many times, so I was just wondering if I call my colored friends that will they be upset?

Well drunkpuppies, pretty much since the 1970's if you call a black person something they perceived as racist, you're on your own. Especially if you're outnumbered. No cracker wants to get tripped up in your nigga moment, or chimp out. Fuck around and catch a hate crime charge, then go to prison. Good way to get yourself a dead.
Bloodclot

clay
12-30-2018, 04:33 AM
I wonder what beaverly smells like

pennies

PROFESSIONAL WHITE SUPREMACIST
12-30-2018, 06:57 AM

have heard the phrase many times and I grew up in a big ass plantation massa's house, very classy, I was not raised by Italians (spaghetti africans) like u ok dp
do not insult the vernacular of my pepo

Autistic Spectrum
12-30-2018, 09:32 AM
can one non bigot please weigh in on this please

maks
12-30-2018, 09:45 AM
they really prefer to be called boogies or moon crickets

Captain Janeway
12-30-2018, 12:38 PM

Mayates,or cerotes

juji
12-30-2018, 04:16 PM
I dislike "niggers" this is a term the people with colored skin who commit crimes, it doesn't mean hating black people because of skin, just for behavior.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjkghjJ55BU

Wendy <3
12-30-2018, 11:40 PM

I've never heard this term before and i like it a lot

maks
12-31-2018, 05:00 AM
it's the preferred PC term