PDA

View Full Version : Toxic masculinity

Battery Bits
01-21-2019, 10:47 PM
Any thoughts?

Bev.
01-21-2019, 10:52 PM
Any thoughts?

well the way i see it the men all stick togeather so us women have to they always thought it was a mans world but women are taken over now and mem dont like that.

Battery Bits
01-21-2019, 10:55 PM
well the way i see it the men all stick togeather so us women have to they always thought it was a mans world but women are taken over now and mem dont like that.

Yes and as females’ roles change there are parts of masculinity which are outdated, toxic and need to change.

Bev.
01-21-2019, 11:00 PM
Yes and as females’ roles change there are parts of masculinity which are outdated, toxic and need to change.

ya your so right i was married for 50 years and my husband always always telling me it a mans world out there but they dont rule the world no more watch tv and see where women are now wearing the pants now and taken over the mans world and they dont like that and women are a hell of a lot smarter today and going places in the world and men dont like it one bit

Battery Bits
01-21-2019, 11:07 PM
ya your so right i was married for 50 years and my husband always always telling me it a mans world out there but they dont rule the world no more watch tv and see where women are now wearing the pants now and taken over the mans world and they dont like that and women are a hell of a lot smarter today and going places in the world and men dont like it one bit
SOME men don’t like it and are threatened. Women have traditionally been oppressed and taught they could only aspire to being housewives, but now we teach women that they can be anything. And things have changed, now what it means to be a man is in question, and parts of what it means to be a man are toxic so their role is in question and what it means to be a man is also changing, behavior that used to be accepted is now toxic, even criminal. Some men are slower at adapting than others.

Bev.
01-21-2019, 11:14 PM
SOME men don’t like it and are threatened. Women have traditionally been oppressed and taught they could only aspire to being housewives, but now we teach women that they can be anything. And things have changed, now what it means to be a man is in question, and parts of what it means to be a man are toxic so their role is in question and what it means to be a man is also changing, behavior that used to be accepted is now toxic, even criminal. Some men are slower at adapting than others.

men always thougt women were only here to be house wife and have there babys but today wonen are smarter and now are gonna run the world cause a man dont know how to lots of women are now well educated and can run the world as you can see today they dont have to be the slaves of a man today they can all take care of them self and dont need a man to feed them and be house wifes and have there babyies hooray for the women of today

Battery Bits
01-21-2019, 11:21 PM
men always thougt women were only here to be house wife and have there babys but today wonen are smarter and now are gonna run the world cause a man dont know how to lots of women are now well educated and can run the world as you can see today they dont have to be the slaves of a man today they can all take care of them self and dont need a man to feed them and be house wifes and have there babyies hooray for the women of todayyeah women weren’t allowed jobs (except during war, and war changed women’s roles significantly) and men were paid enough to keep a wife and children (men are still paid more but it’s changing). Contraception and women having a right to it (they needed a husband’s permission at first) also drastically changed women’s roles. Women have adapted but men’s roles are also changing, what it means to be a real man is changing. Some get it, some don’t.

Desolation
01-21-2019, 11:33 PM
Kill all cissies

Battery Bits
01-21-2019, 11:34 PM
Kill all cissies

Good example

clay
01-21-2019, 11:40 PM
you three women are all unemployed, shut the fuck up

Battery Bits
01-21-2019, 11:57 PM
I work for a charity and Bev worked her whole life

Battery Bits
01-21-2019, 11:59 PM
I’ve also had lots of jobs and have two university degrees

clay
01-22-2019, 12:03 AM
im sure those degrees are being put to good use via arguing on the internet and working at your "job" for 7 hours per week. thx lesa

Battery Bits
01-22-2019, 12:14 AM
You’re welcome

Bev.
01-22-2019, 12:18 AM
im sure those degrees are being put to good use via arguing on the internet and working at your "job" for 7 hours per week. thx lesa

clay im rearly a good person i worked all my life took care of my mom who was dieing of cancer till she passed away and i am a country sing i sing in a band on saturday nights and i love it

Battery Bits
01-22-2019, 12:19 AM
You’re alright Bev.

;)

clay
01-22-2019, 12:23 AM
do you have any recordings of your band, beverly

Bev.
01-22-2019, 12:29 AM
do you have any recordings of your band, beverly

some my husband had a band and when he passed away i stayed with the band and still sing in it we played in many clubs and once on tv with a band that had there own club i love to sing

Bev.
01-22-2019, 12:31 AM
some my husband had a band and when he passed away i stayed with the band and still sing in it we played in many clubs and once on tv with a band that had there own club i love to sing

do you like country music cause it was the kind of music i grew up with

clay
01-22-2019, 12:35 AM
country music is not one of the genres i typically listen to, but i like some songs here and there. i'm just trying to show the rest of the board that you're an actual and separate human from lisa. she's burnt too many bridges here for people to accept you if she's your only link

Bev.
01-22-2019, 12:43 AM
country music is not one of the genres i typically listen to, but i like some songs here and there. i'm just trying to show the rest of the board that you're an actual and separate human from lisa. she's burnt too many bridges here for people to accept you if she's your only link

well country music was great back when i started to sing not like todays country i liked george jones loretta lynn and tayna tucker and hank williams i have a stage name its your cheeting heart cause thats the song i open with i like rock and roll i grew up with elvis and enjoyed the 50 music ilike jim morrison and jim hendrikand some of the music of today what kind of music do you like

ewokmyweewok
01-22-2019, 12:45 AM
Any thoughts?

WHEN I pluck every hair n put on colorful wig/dress colorful in booty shorts n wear ear/lip reflexology magnets,red face make up/lipstick ,platform shoes i feel masculine . i think there are no role models for men.ill b first

Battery Bits
01-22-2019, 12:58 AM
I haven’t actually done anything wrong to anyone here

Battery Bits
01-22-2019, 12:59 AM
WHEN I pluck every hair n put on colorful wig/dress colorful in booty shorts n wear ear/lip reflexology magnets,red face make up/lipstick ,platform shoes i feel masculine . i think there are no role models for men.ill b first

You do that

clay
01-22-2019, 01:01 AM
I haven’t actually done anything wrong to anyone here
root
beer

and we know you like johnny cash too, beverly

Battery Bits
01-22-2019, 01:05 AM
root
beer

and we know you like johnny cash too, beverly

I did nothing wrong to rootbeer

Bev.
01-22-2019, 01:15 AM
root
beer

and we know you like johnny cash too, beverly i do like johnny cash but i dont want to talk about lisa and i dont know who rootbeer is i stay out of that and lisa has been a good friend to me and what she did to others in here is not my place to judge she has been very nice to me and she respects me so what shr did in the past is h
not up to me to judge her im not like that ive only been in here for a little while and just dont like what they say about donald he was my grandson and then i meet lisa and she has been a goog friend to me and always respected me thats all i want and as long as she give me respect and treats me ok im not gonna stop being her friend

ewokmyweewok
01-22-2019, 01:31 AM
i lov u bev
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cq_huO9kiHIabout 2 kool a wizard recipie

Bev.
01-22-2019, 01:36 AM
i lov u bev
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cq_huO9kiHIabout 2 kool a wizard recipie

i love you to

m0nde
01-22-2019, 01:49 AM
bev, have you ever worn a pussy hat or protested holding up a sign saying, "we're not ovary acting!"

m0nde
01-22-2019, 01:51 AM
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/19/16/8731966-6610193-A_woman_wearing_a_flower_crown_holds_up_a_sign_featuring_a_depic-m-4_1547915390714.jpg

m0nde
01-22-2019, 01:52 AM
lisa held this up for babysitter and gordon

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/19/14/8728874-6610193-image-a-88_1547907690651.jpg

Battery Bits
01-22-2019, 02:15 AM
Um yeah. That’s not really what it’s about brown cody.

Lina Goldberg
01-22-2019, 03:48 AM
Feminists are all antisemitic

Lina Goldberg
01-22-2019, 03:50 AM
Um yeah. That’s not really what it’s about brown cody.

Typical jew gassing feminist, won't stop harassing this man for the color of his skin.

Battery Bits
01-22-2019, 03:54 AM
Feminists are all antisemitic

This is not about feminists

Battery Bits
01-22-2019, 03:56 AM
Typical jew gassing feminist, won't stop harassing this man for the color of his skin.

The insult is in the Cody part, not the brown part. I have to say it’s rather racist that you think being brown is an insult.

Battery Bits
01-22-2019, 03:58 AM
This is about masculinity and what it means to be a man.

Some people don’t get it.

Battery Bits
01-22-2019, 04:00 AM
https://i.gifer.com/HSUs.gif

Battery Bits
01-22-2019, 04:06 AM
https://i2.wp.com/www.exposingtruth.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/manhug.gif

Battery Bits
01-22-2019, 04:14 AM
“Just like women, men are pressured to adapt to distinctive physical and behavioral standards in order to be socially accepted.”

https://www.exposingtruth.com/what-makes-a-man-a-real-man/

https://i2.wp.com/www.exposingtruth.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/hegemonicmasculinity.jpg

Battery Bits
01-22-2019, 04:21 AM
And it’s about these aspects that are toxic, you could also discuss toxic femininity and the aspects of femininity that are toxic but this is about how masculinity needs to change just as femininity is also changing as we already discussed.

https://i2.wp.com/www.exposingtruth.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/genderstereotypes.jpg

See it’s possible to toxicity on both sides but what it means to be a woman has changed drastically, what it means to be a man needs to too

Battery Bits
01-22-2019, 04:24 AM
So if anyone thinks this is about feminism then the concept has gone straight over your head, it’s actually about masculism

Lina Goldberg
01-22-2019, 04:25 AM
The insult is in the Cody part, not the brown part. I have to say it’s rather racist that you think being brown is an insult.

As a brown Sephardic jew it's alarming when a femminist Nazi starts acting aggressive, shouting down people with their skin color

Battery Bits
01-22-2019, 04:27 AM
Straight over your head

Battery Bits
01-22-2019, 04:31 AM
And I’m not presuming to say what should be masculine, I’m saying the toxic aspects of what has previously been accepted need to change. It’s just a thing that is going on right now and I was just curious in yet another forum full of men what thoughts there were if any.

Battery Bits
01-22-2019, 04:34 AM
But if you don’t get it, don’t make yourself look stupid to me or I’m liable to think of you as such.

I mean even Ewok grasped the concept... in his own unique way.

So if you came in here spouting about feminism then you just don’t get the concept at all.

Lina Goldberg
01-22-2019, 04:39 AM
Women were never rounded up and gassed by hitler, no matter what you say it will all ways be irrelevant because you've never been as oppressed as the Jewish people have, so take your pro-islam Muslim feminist sacred cow bs and shove it

Battery Bits
01-22-2019, 04:40 AM
Women were never rounded up and gassed by hitler, no matter what you say it will all ways be irrelevant because you've never been as oppressed as the Jewish people have, so take your pro-islam Muslim feminist sacred cow bs and shove it

You’re obviously a retard who has no idea what toxic masculinity means.

maks
01-22-2019, 04:41 AM
jesus christ shut the fuck up

Battery Bits
01-22-2019, 04:42 AM
Pretty sure women were gassed too btw, not that this is what this topic is about or anything.

Battery Bits
01-22-2019, 04:42 AM

Heh

Lina Goldberg
01-22-2019, 04:44 AM
You people make me sick, trying to replace Israeli American dual citizens in the Democratic party with hijab wearing ritual beheading mutlated genital so called pro woman (But not Jewish woman with Jewish children) token muslim

Battery Bits
01-22-2019, 04:44 AM
Niggajew

Lina Goldberg
01-22-2019, 04:47 AM
You’re obviously a retard who has no idea what toxic masculinity means.

Yeah it means your trying to steal the title of most oppressed from the Jewish people, and stop the Jewish poplulation from having children by baiting gender war. Israel will not easily forget this transgression made by evil white woman like yourself

Battery Bits
01-22-2019, 04:48 AM
Niggajew

Battery Bits
01-22-2019, 04:50 AM
Yeah it means your trying to steal the title of most oppressed from the Jewish people, and stop the Jewish poplulation from having children by baiting gender war. Israel will not easily forget this transgression made by evil white woman like yourself

You’re wrong niggajew.

Lina Goldberg
01-22-2019, 04:52 AM
Niggajew

Antisemite trash

Battery Bits
01-22-2019, 04:54 AM
Antisemite trash

Retard niggajew.

You’re not even male, if you had any respect for masculinity you’d try and grasp the concept instead of going into some tirade about niggajews

Lina Goldberg
01-22-2019, 04:54 AM
Typical WHITE skinned WOMAN filled with HATE uses DOUBLE STANDARDS to HURT the most disenfranchised people on the planet, THE JEWS

Battery Bits
01-22-2019, 04:59 AM
I made up a song, it’s called “Niggajews” and goes a little something like this...

“Niggajew niggajew niggajew niggajew,
niggajew niggajew niggajew niggajew,
niggajew niggajew niggajew niggajew,
niggaaaaaajeeeeeew niggajew jew jew”
*dances*

Battery Bits
01-22-2019, 05:04 AM
Niggajew!

Gesundheit.

Lina Goldberg
01-22-2019, 05:04 AM
Pretty sure women were gassed too btw, not that this is what this topic is about or anything.

Sure Jewish woman with Jewish babies, not racist sluts who just have abortions. Hitler wouldn't have had to genocide my people if we did it to ourselves.

Battery Bits
01-22-2019, 05:07 AM
I bet you don’t even have children

Lina Goldberg
01-22-2019, 05:09 AM
no matter what you say it will all ways be irrelevant because you've never been as oppressed as the Jewish people

Battery Bits
01-22-2019, 05:09 AM
I take one look at you and just know no-one would want to breed with you

Lina Goldberg
01-22-2019, 05:10 AM
I bet you don’t even have children

I have two sisters and 16 fully Jewish cousins, I guess you could say I come from a small family compared to other Jewish homes

Battery Bits
01-22-2019, 05:10 AM
*sings niggajew song softly like a lullaby to self*

Battery Bits
01-22-2019, 05:11 AM
I have two sisters and 16 fully Jewish cousins, I guess you could say I come from a small family compared to other Jewish homes

So you have no children, no-one has ever wanted to breed with you

Lina Goldberg
01-22-2019, 05:12 AM
*sings niggajew song softly like a lullaby to self*

No daughter to sing to?

Battery Bits
01-22-2019, 05:13 AM
No daughter to sing to?
I have a cat

Lina Goldberg
01-22-2019, 05:15 AM
I have a cat

What's it's name, Adolph?

Battery Bits
01-22-2019, 05:17 AM
https://i.postimg.cc/G3sBV9WV/385692-F8-4741-4-E79-917-E-715-BC0488-C6-C.jpg

Battery Bits
01-22-2019, 05:18 AM
What's it's name, Adolph?

Mia.

Battery Bits
01-22-2019, 05:20 AM
Anyway you psycho tard did you have anything to say about toxic masculinity?

Lina Goldberg
01-22-2019, 05:23 AM
No jerk I didn't read any of your posts, don't you know the only thing jews want to talk about is themselves

Battery Bits
01-22-2019, 05:24 AM
Right.

Good luck with it all then.

Battery Bits
01-22-2019, 05:53 AM
So I was going to talk about the higher suicide rate of men and I found out that actually more women ATTEMPT suicide than males, just that men choose more lethal means so have a higher mortality rate.

“Although females attempt suicide at a higher rate, they are more likely to use methods that are less immediately lethal. Males frequently complete suicide via high mortality actions such as hanging, carbon-monoxide poisoning, and firearms. This is in contrast to females, who tend to rely on drug overdosing.”

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_differences_in_suicide

So men actually have a higher rate of suicide which is brought up a lot yet more women attempt it so I’m not sure about the argument myself other than statistics can be twisted to beg the question.

Battery Bits
01-22-2019, 05:58 AM
Ok I need to go to bed, well I’m in bed but I need to sleep.

Autistic Spectrum
01-22-2019, 06:34 AM
delete this thread

Battery Bits
01-22-2019, 06:35 AM
Bugger off

Autistic Spectrum
01-22-2019, 06:36 AM
So I was going to talk about the higher suicide rate of men and I found out that actually more women ATTEMPT suicide than males, just that men choose more lethal means so have a higher mortality rate.

“Although females attempt suicide at a higher rate, they are more likely to use methods that are less immediately lethal. Males frequently complete suicide via high mortality actions such as hanging, carbon-monoxide poisoning, and firearms. This is in contrast to females, who tend to rely on drug overdosing.”

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_differences_in_suicide

So men actually have a higher rate of suicide which is brought up a lot yet more women attempt it so I’m not sure about the argument myself other than statistics can be twisted to beg the question.

I don't even know how I ended up in this forum.

I have nowhere to go.

My family abused me.

The only person in my life was someone who picked me up off the street battered and bruised and in shock and they turned out to be a ice junky who was using me for what he could. These are not things I want in my life.

I tried really hard to do something worthwhile. In spite of all the shit, not even having a home through highschool and never finishing I went and got myself two degrees when I was 21 and sat an entry exam and was lucky enough to be smart enough yto blitz it in, and that's about the only time in my life where having brain gave me a lift up, I wanted to teach and help children get through school because I never did and spent years before university living in what was hell, a violent man putting me in hospital because frankly I didn't know any better... and I did teach for a couple of years but I've seen too much shit there that I can't deal with and it only took a couple of kicks of the stool out from under me and I just can't... I just can't, I am not emotionally equipped to do that anymore. I got other jobs that wouldn't be as stressfull but when I lost those things just got worse and worse. Now I'm in a situation where junkies pick me up off the street when I'm bashed on xmas day because I'm even more pathetic than them. I've got nothing, nothing anymore and all I can worry about is what will happen to my cat. I'm not on a pension and I am struggling a lot, there is no safety net for me anymore, no family, no-one who cares... just mounting debts of bills that I can barely even pay anymore. I can't understand people at all... I can't understand why they do these horrible things to each other.... an ice junky actually looked good to me because he was the kindest person I had actually met in a really long time.

I don't spend my money on pot... I wish I could like I used to when I had money... it made things seem better. I wish there was somewhere I could take my cat so I knew she would be spoilt and looked after and I could just go quitely die. I had stopped breathing after my brother bashed me and I wish I had just been left to die.... it was easy to die at that point but people had to bring me back just so I could suffer more shit.. why? Why is everything like this? What the fuck kind of place is this and what the fuck kind of people are some of you. Some of you here aren't bad people at all but I just can't stand these pieces of shit, Ic an't stand them here and I can't stand them in the world anymore and I don't think I can fight any of them anymore. There is no help for what I'm going through but I honestly just don't think I lay here and take it anymore.... I just want to die but what will happen to my cat? My cat is the only good and pure thing in my life.

It's obviously true, I have obviously lost my mind but I don't even want my mind back in a world like this, if sane and doing well is doing to people what has been done to me and what I've seen others do even to children then I don't want to be sane, I don't even want to exist in way where I am aware of anything anymore.

What the fuck is this place and what the fuck kind of people are SOME of you? Am I supossed to abuse people, lie, use people to have a good life? Because I don't even want a life anymore. There is literally nothing more I have to offer or give and I can't live in a world like this anymore, I want out. Something bad is going to happen again... I know this feeling... something bad is going to happen... I hope I get to die this time and to the shit people I hope you burn on earth and to the good people, I wish you could be spared the abhorrent things that go on in this world but I at least hope you have comfort and some measure of happiness and I hope you are surrounded by other good people.

Autistic Spectrum
01-22-2019, 06:37 AM
you can't even kill yourself right you stupid fat bitch

Battery Bits
01-22-2019, 06:41 AM
you can't even kill yourself right you stupid fat bitch

That is a rant, not a suicide note you fugly pile of scum

Battery Bits
01-22-2019, 06:42 AM
I was looking at gifs
https://i.gifer.com/9hXH.gif

Autistic Spectrum
01-22-2019, 06:44 AM
that was a cry for help and a suicide note

Autistic Spectrum
01-22-2019, 06:45 AM
don't even want to exist in way where I am aware of anything anymore.

Battery Bits
https://media.giphy.com/media/OFnrDW8fYHGo0/giphy.gif

Autistic Spectrum
those feelings are correct and you should embrace them

Battery Bits
01-22-2019, 06:46 AM
that was a cry for help and a suicide note

No it was a huge rant

Autistic Spectrum
01-22-2019, 06:57 AM
No it was a huge rant

I know this feeling... something bad is going to happen... I hope I get to die this time and to the shit people I hope you burn on earth and to the good people

Battery Bits
01-22-2019, 06:58 AM
A rant about wanting to die, not a suicide note

Battery Bits
01-22-2019, 06:59 AM
https://media.giphy.com/media/Lhx5v4MF2r1bG/giphy.gif

Battery Bits
01-22-2019, 07:00 AM
https://media.giphy.com/media/xT8qB8l8ngXHEVAuR2/giphy.gif

Battery Bits
01-22-2019, 07:06 AM
those feelings are correct and you should embrace them

https://media.tenor.com/images/eaeaf402977124cf77f5507d014ab8ea/tenor.gif

Autistic Spectrum
01-22-2019, 07:40 AM
A rant about wanting to die, not a suicide note

you are fat,

now quote this and say that you are not fat, you are just not thin,

Wendy <3
01-22-2019, 08:51 AM
Is this thread about lisa looking like a man or something

Desolation
01-22-2019, 10:01 AM
one of the worst threads i haven't read

m0nde
01-22-2019, 11:13 AM
Lisa, just post your thighs, Sheesh, what's so hard about that (other than mah dick)?

Battery Bits
01-22-2019, 12:43 PM
one of the worst threads i haven't read

It’s a fuckton better than anything you post, check your replies next time

Autistic Spectrum
01-22-2019, 12:44 PM
is lisa ip banned yet

Autistic Spectrum
01-22-2019, 12:47 PM
it's 3:45 am lisa's time,

Battery Bits
01-22-2019, 12:53 PM
No it’s nearly 7 am and I have water aerobics

Autistic Spectrum
01-22-2019, 12:55 PM
https://image1.masterfile.com/getImage/NjE5LTA5MDQyNzM3ZW4uMDAwMDAwMDA=ABni9N/619-09042737en_Masterfile.jpg

Battery Bits
01-22-2019, 12:56 PM
Not really that fat dp, but you are still mangled :dp:

m0nde
01-22-2019, 12:57 PM

what does it matter? Its not like she had any place to be, ever

Autistic Spectrum
01-22-2019, 12:59 PM
she just said she had water aerobics, because she's so fat she can not move on land they put her in the YMCA pool with the rest of the whales

Battery Bits
01-22-2019, 01:00 PM
she just said she had water aerobics, because she's so fat she can not move on land they put her in the YMCA pool with the rest of the whales

No I go to support my mum

Autistic Spectrum
01-22-2019, 01:02 PM
extra floor joists

Battery Bits
01-22-2019, 01:03 PM
Um what?

Autistic Spectrum
01-22-2019, 01:04 PM
if you want to support yourself and your fat mom put extra floor joists in your flat

Battery Bits
01-22-2019, 01:05 PM
Um what?

Autistic Spectrum
01-22-2019, 01:09 PM
Lisa's day

7:30 did a cannonball at the pool and emptyed half the water

9:00 probation appointment

10:00 put a few hours in at community service

noon till 3pm, lunch

3pm Skype with dead internet boyfriends grandma

4pm get ready for the night shift at the Chinese laundromat

5pm clock in and start folding

Battery Bits
01-22-2019, 01:10 PM
Ha it would be awesome if I did a cannonball

Wendy <3
01-22-2019, 01:26 PM
Add me on whatsapp so you can cyber me like you did cody

Battery Bits
01-22-2019, 01:30 PM
Never cybered cody

Dustin
01-22-2019, 02:06 PM
I am calling bullshit on Lisa having two degrees

Dustin
01-22-2019, 02:07 PM
https://i.imgur.com/1jD1bCI.png

m0nde
01-22-2019, 02:46 PM

sorry, shes on my ignore list. i had her off for 2 days and had to put her back

Battery Bits
01-22-2019, 03:10 PM
I am calling bullshit on Lisa having two degrees

Yeah I’ve only posted them half a dozen times you dumb cunt

Autistic Spectrum
01-22-2019, 03:14 PM
2 degrees, one in loading the washer and one in folding the laundry

Battery Bits
01-22-2019, 03:17 PM
Nah a Bachelor of Arts and a post graduate in education

Wendy <3
01-22-2019, 03:33 PM
Teach me to cyber like you taught cody

Battery Bits
01-22-2019, 03:35 PM
Never cybered cody

Dustin
01-22-2019, 03:36 PM
So, what you're saying is that you have a masters lisa?

Battery Bits
01-22-2019, 03:38 PM
*YAWN*

Wendy <3
01-22-2019, 03:39 PM
I wanna crane kick you right in the face

Battery Bits
01-22-2019, 03:42 PM
I wanna crane kick you right in the face

You couldn’t manage it

Wendy <3
01-22-2019, 03:46 PM
I could do it easily and you'd enjoy every second of it

Battery Bits
01-22-2019, 03:52 PM
I doubt you could

Captain Janeway
01-22-2019, 04:44 PM

Autistic Spectrum
01-22-2019, 05:42 PM
she can't use those degrees since the school district won't let her teach after what she did too those 2 boys

Battery Bits
01-22-2019, 05:44 PM
she can't use those degrees since the school district won't let her teach after what she did too those 2 boys

I am fully qualified to teach any age, I was a teacher for years.

I never did anything to any boys you moron.

Autistic Spectrum
01-22-2019, 05:44 PM
I'm sure the father of your child would say something untrue about his baby mama

Battery Bits
01-22-2019, 05:45 PM
I don't have any children.

And peter is a convicted pedophile

Autistic Spectrum
01-22-2019, 05:47 PM
I believe life begins at conception and so does the president of the United states, so yes lisa you do have a child

Battery Bits
01-22-2019, 05:48 PM
Nope.

Battery Bits
01-22-2019, 05:49 PM
The president of the united states is a moronic piece of shit

Captain Janeway
01-22-2019, 06:03 PM
The president of the united states is a moronic piece of shit

If you're so awesome and everyone else sucks so bad why aren't you successful in life?

Autistic Spectrum
01-22-2019, 06:16 PM
make penguin island great again, lock lisa up for killing her child

Captain Janeway
01-22-2019, 06:20 PM
DP you're drunk

Battery Bits
01-22-2019, 06:28 PM
make penguin island great again, lock lisa up for killing her child

It wasn't a child by any scientific fact.

Autistic Spectrum
01-22-2019, 06:29 PM
have you heard the news lisa?

Battery Bits
01-22-2019, 06:30 PM
have you heard the news lisa?

What news?

Autistic Spectrum
01-22-2019, 06:32 PM
jesus died for your sins and will forgive you for what you have done if you accept him into your heart

Battery Bits
01-22-2019, 06:32 PM
LOL

Captain Janeway
01-22-2019, 07:10 PM
stupid jew lies

maks
01-22-2019, 07:32 PM
I am fully qualified to teach any age, I was a teacher for years.

I never did anything to any boys you moron.

then why aren't you teaching right now

Captain Janeway
01-22-2019, 07:40 PM
If you're so awesome and everyone else sucks so bad why aren't you successful in life?

Battery Bits
01-22-2019, 10:05 PM
Because I don’t want to

Wendy <3
01-22-2019, 11:16 PM
this says clearly that she left teaching because she couldn't handle it. all this bullshit about helping her mother or grsbdfaterbir whatever but is us just that. the bottom line is that for the 2 yrs she tried to live in the real world, she could t hack it. she can't even handle part time, unskilled labor and she says that, too. she should simply kill herself and put herself out of her misery

That's a mean thing to say

Battery Bits
01-22-2019, 11:18 PM
Monde is a real loser

I taught for 4-5 years

Wendy <3
01-22-2019, 11:46 PM
I'm about to put monde on ignore. I vouched for him having a heart of gold and he said mean things :no:

Battery Bits
01-22-2019, 11:48 PM
Oh he's garbage and he literally cybers with marco

Battery Bits
01-22-2019, 11:49 PM
He took me off ignore to crack onto me repeatedly for days then acts like human garbage when I rejected him

Geedthake
01-23-2019, 12:01 AM
How do you get on Lisa’s good side?

Wendy <3
01-23-2019, 12:05 AM
Get her high on meth

Battery Bits
01-23-2019, 12:06 AM

Not be a fuckhead.

It's simple, if you're a fuckhead to me I don't like you.

For example you've decided to join in with the losers trying to hang shit on me before so I don't like you. I like people who are kind and have a backbone, not fuckheads who make shit up about me.

I'm very forgiving though, so just don't be a fucking loser and you'll be ok with me. Like that matters around here *shrug*.

I WANT to be nice I just find it difficult with people acting like fuckheads at me. I'm only human.

Battery Bits
01-23-2019, 12:13 AM
https://i.gifer.com/3bC2.gif

Battery Bits
01-23-2019, 12:16 AM
https://i.gifer.com/3oGn.gif

maks
01-23-2019, 04:57 AM
Because I don’t want to

then your degrees are useless and you should stop talking about them

maks
01-23-2019, 04:58 AM

develop a crush and kiss her ass all the time

Battery Bits
01-23-2019, 05:15 AM
then your degrees are useless and you should stop talking about them

No I still have my degrees, they are in my resume and portfolio and I can go back to teaching again if I ever feel like it. I just don’t want to right now.

Battery Bits
01-23-2019, 05:16 AM
develop a crush and kiss her ass all the time

Piss off

maks
01-23-2019, 05:52 AM
Piss off

well it worked for plug drugs and rootbeer

internutt
01-23-2019, 06:05 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2H4IVWvp3Is

0,0foopumpsfoopumpsfoopumpsfoopumpsfoopumpsfoopumpsfoopumpsfoopumpsfoopumpsfoopumps
0,0foopumpsfoopumpsfoopumpsfoopumpsfoopumpsfoopumpsfoopumpsfoopumpsfoopumpsfoopumps
0,0foopumpsfoopumpsfo1F0,0pum1O0,0sfo1O0,0pumpsfo1P0,0pum1U0,0sfo1M0,0pum1P0,0sfo1E0,0pum1R0,0sfo1S0 ,0pumpsfoopumpsfoopumps
0,0foopumpsfoopumpsfoopum14,14psfoopu0,0mpsfoopumpsfoopumpsfoopumpsfoopumpsfoopumpsfoopumps
0,0foopumpsfoopumpsfoop14,14umpsf15,15o14,14opumps0,0foopumpsfoopumpsfoopumpsfoopumpsfoopumpsfoopump s
0,0foopumpsfoopumps14,14foopu15,15mpsfoopum14,14psfoopu0,0mpsfoopu14,14m0,0p14,14s0,0f14,14o0,0opump sfoopumpsfoopu14,14m0,0p14,14s0,0foopumps
0,0foopumps14,14foopumpsfoopumpsfoopumpsfoopumpsfoopumpsfoopumpsfoopumpsfoopumpsf0,0oopumps
0,0foopump14,14sfo15,15opumpsfoopumpsfoopu14,14mp15,15sfoopumpsfoopu14,14m15,15p14,14s15,15f14,14o15 ,15opumpsfoopumpsfoopu14,14m15,15p14,14s15,15f14,14o0,0opumps
0,0foopump14,14sfo15,15opumpsfoopumpsfoopu14,14mp15,15sfoopumpsfoopu14,14m15,15p14,14s15,15f14,14o15 ,15opumpsfoopumpsfoopu14,14m15,15p14,14s15,15fo14,14o0,0pumps
0,0foopump14,14sfoop15,15umpsfoopumpsfoopu14,14mp15,15sfoopumpsfoopu14,14m15,15p14,14s15,15f14,14o15 ,15opumpsfoopumpsfoopu14,14m15,15p14,14s15,15fo14,14opu0,0mps
0,0foopumps14,14foopu15,15mpsfoopumpsfoopu14,14mp15,15sfoopumpsfoopu14,14m15,15p14,14s15,15f14,14o15 ,15opumpsfoopumpsfoopu14,14m15,15p14,14s15,15fo14,14o0,0p14,14u0,0mps
0,0foopumpsfoop14,14u15,15mpsfoopumpsfoopu14,14mp15,15sfoopumpsfoopu14,14m15,15p14,14s15,15f14,14o15 ,15opumpsfoopumpsfoopu14,14m15,15p14,14s15,15f14,14o0,0op14,14u0,0mps
0,0foopumpsfoop14,14u15,15m14,14psfoopu15,15mpsf14,14oopumpsfoopumpsfoopumpsfoopumpsfoopumpsfoopumps f0,0oop14,14u0,0mps
0,0foopumpsfoop14,14ump15,15sfoop14,14um15,15p14,14sfo15,15opumps14,14f15,15oopump14,14s0,0foopu14,1 4m0,0p14,14s0,0f14,14o0,0opumpsfoopumpsfoopu14,14m0,0p14,14s0,0foo14,14pu0,0mps
0,0foopumpsfoo14,14pu15,15mpsfoopu14,14mp15,15sfoopumps14,14f15,15oopump14,14s0,0foopu14,14m0,0p14,1 4s0,0f14,14o0,0opumpsfoopumpsfoopumpsf14,14oop0,0umps
0,0foopumpsfo14,14opumpsfoopum15,15psfoopumps14,14fo15,15opum14,14ps0,0foopumpsfoopumpsfoopumpsfoopu mp14,14sfo0,0opumps
0,0foopumps14,14foo15,15pumpsfoop14,14umpsfoopumpsfoopump0,0sfoopumpsfoopumpsfoopumpsfoo14,14pumps0, 0foopumps
0,0foopump14,14sfoopumpsfoopump0,0sfoopumpsfoopumpsfoopumpsfoopumpsfoopum14,14psfoop0,0umpsfoopumps
0,0foopum14,14ps15,15foopumpsfo14,14opum0,0psfoopumpsfoopumpsfoopumpsfoopumpsf14,14oopumps0,0foopump sfoopumps
0,0foopu14,14mpsfoopumpsfoopu0,0mpsfoopumpsfoopumpsfoopumpsfoo14,14pumpsfo0,0opumpsfoopumpsfoopumps
0,0foopu14,14mp15,15sfoopumps14,14foop0,0umpsfoopumpsfoopumpsfoopump14,14sfoop0,0umpsfoopumpsfoopump sfoopumps
0,0foopu14,14m15,15psfoopump14,14sfoo0,0pumpsfoopumpsfoopumpsf14,14oopumps0,0foopumpsfoopumpsfoopump sfoopumps
0,0foopu14,14mpsfoopumpsfo0,0opumpsfoopumpsfoopump14,14sfoopumpsf0,0oopumpsfoopumpsfoopumpsfoopumps
0,0foopum14,14psfoopumpsf0,0oopumpsfoopumpsfoopum14,14psfoopumpsf0,0oopumpsfoopumpsfoopumpsfoopumps
0,0foopumpsfoopumpsfoopumpsfoopumpsfoopum14,14psfoopumpsf0,0oopumpsfoopumpsfoopumpsfoopumps
0,0foopumpsfoopumpsfoopumpsfoopumpsfoopump14,14sfoopump0,0sfoopumpsfoopumpsfoopumpsfoopumps

internutt
01-23-2019, 06:07 AM
No I still have my degrees, they are in my resume and portfolio and I can go back to teaching again if I ever feel like it. I just don’t want to right now.

ay bitch u fuckin show me that shit im not fuck your life upsidedown, im finna to hoot this ho regardless

ewokmyweewok
01-23-2019, 06:16 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sG0aSlPnaY8mexican andy raided me 2day,what a night lol 200 viewers

just went offline..temp baned again ..makin new acnt tmrw

Wendy <3
01-23-2019, 09:08 AM
I like people who are kind and have a backbone, not fuckheads who make shit up about me.

Basically, you like people who will put up with your idiotic shit (rooty, plug drugs, dead kid) and have absolutely no backbone whatsoever. Whenever any of them said/did something you didn't like, you turned on them. The make believe world you exist in is a very scary place

Wendy <3
01-23-2019, 09:09 AM
Ewok fuck off

ewokmyweewok
01-23-2019, 02:54 PM
Ewok fuck off

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAMZPPuUbtY liv

Dustin
01-23-2019, 03:54 PM
Lisa confirmed for high school education level at best

m0nde
01-23-2019, 03:57 PM
Basically, you like people who will put up with your idiotic shit (rooty, plug drugs, dead kid) and have absolutely no backbone whatsoever. Whenever any of them said/did something you didn't like, you turned on them. The make believe world you exist in is a very scary place

her whole family has told her to fuck off, everyone has issues with her. at some point you have to be honest with yourself, Lisa and realize that you are the asshole, not everyone els. you're the common factor

maks
01-23-2019, 06:22 PM
ay bitch u fuckin show me that shit im not fuck your life upsidedown, im finna to hoot this ho regardless

m0nde
01-23-2019, 06:54 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2H4IVWvp3Is

0,0foopumpsfoopumpsfo1F0,0pum1O0,0sfo1O0,0pumpsfo1P0,0pum1U0,0sfo1M0,0pum1P0,0sfo1E0,0pum1R0,0sfo1S0 ,0pumpsfoopumpsfoopumps
0,0foopumpsfoopumpsfoopum14,14psfoopu0,0mpsfoopumpsfoopumpsfoopumpsfoopumpsfoopumpsfoopumps
0,0foopumpsfoopumpsfoop14,14umpsf15,15o14,14opumps0,0foopumpsfoopumpsfoopumpsfoopumpsfoopumpsfoopump s
0,0foopumpsfoopumps14,14foopu15,15mpsfoopum14,14psfoopu0,0mpsfoopu14,14m0,0p14,14s0,0f14,14o0,0opump sfoopumpsfoopu14,14m0,0p14,14s0,0foopumps
0,0foopumps14,14foopumpsfoopumpsfoopumpsfoopumpsfoopumpsfoopumpsfoopumpsfoopumpsf0,0oopumps
0,0foopump14,14sfo15,15opumpsfoopumpsfoopu14,14mp15,15sfoopumpsfoopu14,14m15,15p14,14s15,15f14,14o15 ,15opumpsfoopumpsfoopu14,14m15,15p14,14s15,15f14,14o0,0opumps
0,0foopump14,14sfo15,15opumpsfoopumpsfoopu14,14mp15,15sfoopumpsfoopu14,14m15,15p14,14s15,15f14,14o15 ,15opumpsfoopumpsfoopu14,14m15,15p14,14s15,15fo14,14o0,0pumps
0,0foopump14,14sfoop15,15umpsfoopumpsfoopu14,14mp15,15sfoopumpsfoopu14,14m15,15p14,14s15,15f14,14o15 ,15opumpsfoopumpsfoopu14,14m15,15p14,14s15,15fo14,14opu0,0mps
0,0foopumps14,14foopu15,15mpsfoopumpsfoopu14,14mp15,15sfoopumpsfoopu14,14m15,15p14,14s15,15f14,14o15 ,15opumpsfoopumpsfoopu14,14m15,15p14,14s15,15fo14,14o0,0p14,14u0,0mps
0,0foopumpsfoop14,14u15,15mpsfoopumpsfoopu14,14mp15,15sfoopumpsfoopu14,14m15,15p14,14s15,15f14,14o15 ,15opumpsfoopumpsfoopu14,14m15,15p14,14s15,15f14,14o0,0op14,14u0,0mps
0,0foopumpsfoop14,14u15,15m14,14psfoopu15,15mpsf14,14oopumpsfoopumpsfoopumpsfoopumpsfoopumpsfoopumps f0,0oop14,14u0,0mps
0,0foopumpsfoop14,14ump15,15sfoop14,14um15,15p14,14sfo15,15opumps14,14f15,15oopump14,14s0,0foopu14,1 4m0,0p14,14s0,0f14,14o0,0opumpsfoopumpsfoopu14,14m0,0p14,14s0,0foo14,14pu0,0mps
0,0foopumpsfoo14,14pu15,15mpsfoopu14,14mp15,15sfoopumps14,14f15,15oopump14,14s0,0foopu14,14m0,0p14,1 4s0,0f14,14o0,0opumpsfoopumpsfoopumpsf14,14oop0,0umps
0,0foopumpsfo14,14opumpsfoopum15,15psfoopumps14,14fo15,15opum14,14ps0,0foopumpsfoopumpsfoopumpsfoopu mp14,14sfo0,0opumps
0,0foopumps14,14foo15,15pumpsfoop14,14umpsfoopumpsfoopump0,0sfoopumpsfoopumpsfoopumpsfoo14,14pumps0, 0foopumps
0,0foopump14,14sfoopumpsfoopump0,0sfoopumpsfoopumpsfoopumpsfoopumpsfoopum14,14psfoop0,0umpsfoopumps
0,0foopum14,14ps15,15foopumpsfo14,14opum0,0psfoopumpsfoopumpsfoopumpsfoopumpsf14,14oopumps0,0foopump sfoopumps
0,0foopu14,14mpsfoopumpsfoopu0,0mpsfoopumpsfoopumpsfoopumpsfoo14,14pumpsfo0,0opumpsfoopumpsfoopumps
0,0foopu14,14mp15,15sfoopumps14,14foop0,0umpsfoopumpsfoopumpsfoopump14,14sfoop0,0umpsfoopumpsfoopump sfoopumps
0,0foopu14,14m15,15psfoopump14,14sfoo0,0pumpsfoopumpsfoopumpsf14,14oopumps0,0foopumpsfoopumpsfoopump sfoopumps
0,0foopu14,14mpsfoopumpsfo0,0opumpsfoopumpsfoopump14,14sfoopumpsf0,0oopumpsfoopumpsfoopumpsfoopumps
0,0foopum14,14psfoopumpsf0,0oopumpsfoopumpsfoopum14,14psfoopumpsf0,0oopumpsfoopumpsfoopumpsfoopumps
0,0foopumpsfoopumpsfoopumpsfoopumpsfoopum14,14psfoopumpsf0,0oopumpsfoopumpsfoopumpsfoopumps
0,0foopumpsfoopumpsfoopumpsfoopumpsfoopump14,14sfoopump0,0sfoopumpsfoopumpsfoopumpsfoopumpsyo, natalia

Captain Janeway
01-23-2019, 07:01 PM
m0nde is the entire reason i ended up at rubynet