Mother of a criminal is an always criminal

Fuck off retard

Captain Janeway
01-28-2019, 05:27 PM
1967 :bird:

Bev.
01-28-2019, 05:30 PM
Fuck off retard

ok lisa you want to spend your time in the forum its all yours and im sick of every one talking about donald so i want it stoped cause im not gonna have anything to do with this so enjoy the forum and i will leave you all alone but keep me and donald out of all the shit posted in hereim done with all of you

Battery Bits
01-28-2019, 05:32 PM
Ok

juji
01-28-2019, 05:33 PM
ok lisa you want to spend your time in the forum its all yours and im sick of every one talking about donald so i want it stoped cause im not gonna have anything to do with this so enjoy the forum and i will leave you all alone but keep me and donald out of all the shit posted in hereim done with all of you

I doubt it, you’re going back to read here when you’re bored

Bev.
01-28-2019, 05:34 PM
Ok

you want to end our friend ship this way cause these ass hole are now your friends good luck

juji
01-28-2019, 05:36 PM
you want to end our friend ship this way cause these ass hole are now your friends good luck

Does it mean it’s a victory for anti-Lisa force?

Autistic Spectrum
01-28-2019, 05:36 PM
you quit everyday and disavow lisa 5 times day you old bitch

maks
01-28-2019, 05:37 PM

I'm going to keep tal;king shit about your dead junkie faggot grandson until lisa leaves

Battery Bits
01-28-2019, 05:37 PM

I’ve done nothing wrong to you

maks
01-28-2019, 05:39 PM
donnie sucked my cork for 2 vicodins

Cams Purple Lambo
01-28-2019, 05:39 PM
I’ve done nothing wrong to you

you fucking posted donny here u fuck dum bitch such a cork

Battery Bits
01-28-2019, 05:40 PM
donnie sucked my cork for 2 vicodins

You wish

Captain Janeway
01-28-2019, 05:41 PM
Jesus this forum sucks

juji
01-28-2019, 05:42 PM
Jesus this forum sucks

Yep because of Lisa

Battery Bits
01-28-2019, 05:42 PM
Yep because of Lisa

I’m not responsible for your garbage Cody friend

Cams Purple Lambo
01-28-2019, 05:44 PM
Donald Stone, Jr., appeals from a final judgment entered in the district court on September 15, 2007, following a trial by jury. He was convicted of the robbery of $6,421 on February 21, 2006, from Merchants Bank and Trust Company, a national bank, in Indianapolis, Indiana, in violation of Title 18 U.S.C. 2113(a), for which he was sentenced to imprisonment for ten years.

There was evidence tending to prove that a robber at that time secured $6,421 from the bank, that he carried a hand gun, wore a ski mask with the mouth sewn shut and the eyes sown nearly shut, full-length coveralls and white work gloves. No eye witness who testified at the trial could categorically identify defendant as the robber.

A 2001 Chevrolet Impala, used by the robber in driving to and from the bank, was stolen from the Twin-Aire Shopping center, three blocks from the bank and just behind a Marathon Service Station, some time after 8:10 a.m. the day of the robbery. This car was later found in an abandoned condition in an alley two blocks from the bank. Inside it, an FBI agent discovered that the car's ignition switch had been unplugged from its receptacle and that someone had attached, by wires, an alternate 2001 Chevrolet ignition switch, which can be installed in about 30 seconds. By inserting the correct key in such a switch, a car can be started.

Defendant bought such a switch with keys from a local Chevrolet dealer, four days prior to the robbery. He then used a false name and address.

About one-half hour before the robbery, defendant was seen leaving a parked orange-colored pickup truck, which had a silver splotch and two metal cabinets. He walked toward the Marathon Service Station located several blocks from the bank and just in front of the shopping center from where the get-away car was stolen that morning. He was carrying a shopping bag. He used marathon's rest room for about five minutes and was last seen walking toward the parking lot of the shopping center, directly behind the station.

Defendant admitted to FBI agent Swenson that he used and had sole possession of a truck matching the description of the one seen across the street from the service station.

Inside the get-away Impala car, agents found a ski mask matching the description given by the bank employees. The eyes and mouth were sewn nearly shut with strands of blue and black thread. This was a three-ply, cotton thread of the same diameter, color, type and ply as blue and black thread found in the apartment where defendant resided.

Strands of hair found in the ski mask were found to have 15 different identifiable characteristics. These strands exactly matched 15 different identifiable characteristics of defendant's hair. There were no distinguishing characteristics.1

A pair of white work gloves found in the basement of the house of defendant's parents (which house he visited often and on the day prior to the robbery and the day of the robbery) contained debris fibers that had the identical microscopic appearance as the ski mask in evidence, i.e., the size, color of fiber, diameter of fiber, and type were the same.

On the afternoon of the robbery defendant went to his stepmother's house and telephoned his aunt. She came by the house, picked up defendant, who was then carrying a shopping bag, and at his direction drove him by a house which he stated he was planning to buy.

When interviewed by FBI agents three days after the robbery, he volunteered that he was paying traffic tickets at the downtown Indianapolis police station from 9:05 a.m. to some time after 10:00 a.m. Witnesses at the station, however, testified that he arrived there some time around 10:00 a.m. The evidence indicates that he could have traveled from the place where his orange pickup truck was parked across from the service station to the police station in 7 1/2 minutes.

1. Defendant's counsel now urge that on February 22, 2006, while he was confined in the Marion County, Indiana jail, and being held for a probable cause hearing, FBI agents went to the residence of his father and stepmother and requested their permission to search the premises, which was given in writing by the stepmother, whereupon the agents searched the house for three to five hours. Defense counsel in their brief admit that defendant did have free access to the house and that defendant had personal belongings stored in a specific area in the basement. During this search, certain items, including a sales receipt for an ignition system similar to one found in the alleged escape vehicle, were found and later introduced into evidence at the trial. Defendant maintains that the consent was invalid and that therefore t4e search and seizure was unreasonable the search and seizure was unreasonable

This situation presents an issue as to whether, under all the circumstances, the search, consented to by a person having immediate control and authority over the premises, was reasonable. In United States v. Airdo, 7 Cir., 380 F.2d 103, at 106-107 (1967), cert. denied 389 U.S. 913, 88 S. Ct. 238, 19 L. Ed. 2d 260, we said:

'* * * The considerations most applicable to the third person's consent in such cases are not related to principles of agency connecting the defendant with the person acquiescing in the search, but rather concern the reasonableness, under all the circumstances, of a search consented to by a person having immediate control and authority over the premises or property searched. Cf. Roberts v. United States, 8 Cir., supra 332 F.2d (892) at 896-897. Miss Hilan lived in the apartment and therefore had authority to consent to a search of it. Her consent was voluntary and the search was narrowly confined. Under these circumstances, the inspection of the television set was not an unreasonable search prohibited by the fourth amendment.'

Accordingly, we hold that the district court did not commit error in overruling defendant's motion to suppress the evidence obtained by the search after the stepmother in writing granted the agents permission to search the residence of his father and stepmother.

2. Defendant's motion for a judgment of acquittal raises the question as to whether there was sufficient evidence presented by the government to justify the court in submitting the case for decision by the jury. His counsel concedes that it is our duty in reviewing the evidence to draw all reasonable inferences favorable to the government. We have applied this test, which able counsel on both sides in this case recognize as controlling, and are convinced that the result reached by the district court, based upon the verdict of a jury in a trial remarkably free of error, is supported by such evidence.

For these reasons, the judgment from which this appeal was taken is affirmed.

Judgment affirmed.

maks
01-28-2019, 05:46 PM
https://static01.nyt.com/images/2012/12/23/magazine/23wmt/23wmt-jumbo-v2.jpg

Captain Janeway
01-28-2019, 05:47 PM
Donald Stone, Jr., appeals from a final judgment entered in the district court on September 15, 2007, following a trial by jury. He was convicted of the robbery of $6,421 on February 21, 2006, from Merchants Bank and Trust Company, a national bank, in Indianapolis, Indiana, in violation of Title 18 U.S.C. 2113(a), for which he was sentenced to imprisonment for ten years.

There was evidence tending to prove that a robber at that time secured $6,421 from the bank, that he carried a hand gun, wore a ski mask with the mouth sewn shut and the eyes sown nearly shut, full-length coveralls and white work gloves. No eye witness who testified at the trial could categorically identify defendant as the robber.

A 2001 Chevrolet Impala, used by the robber in driving to and from the bank, was stolen from the Twin-Aire Shopping center, three blocks from the bank and just behind a Marathon Service Station, some time after 8:10 a.m. the day of the robbery. This car was later found in an abandoned condition in an alley two blocks from the bank. Inside it, an FBI agent discovered that the car's ignition switch had been unplugged from its receptacle and that someone had attached, by wires, an alternate 2001 Chevrolet ignition switch, which can be installed in about 30 seconds. By inserting the correct key in such a switch, a car can be started.

Defendant bought such a switch with keys from a local Chevrolet dealer, four days prior to the robbery. He then used a false name and address.

About one-half hour before the robbery, defendant was seen leaving a parked orange-colored pickup truck, which had a silver splotch and two metal cabinets. He walked toward the Marathon Service Station located several blocks from the bank and just in front of the shopping center from where the get-away car was stolen that morning. He was carrying a shopping bag. He used marathon's rest room for about five minutes and was last seen walking toward the parking lot of the shopping center, directly behind the station.

Defendant admitted to FBI agent Swenson that he used and had sole possession of a truck matching the description of the one seen across the street from the service station.

Inside the get-away Impala car, agents found a ski mask matching the description given by the bank employees. The eyes and mouth were sewn nearly shut with strands of blue and black thread. This was a three-ply, cotton thread of the same diameter, color, type and ply as blue and black thread found in the apartment where defendant resided.

Strands of hair found in the ski mask were found to have 15 different identifiable characteristics. These strands exactly matched 15 different identifiable characteristics of defendant's hair. There were no distinguishing characteristics.1

A pair of white work gloves found in the basement of the house of defendant's parents (which house he visited often and on the day prior to the robbery and the day of the robbery) contained debris fibers that had the identical microscopic appearance as the ski mask in evidence, i.e., the size, color of fiber, diameter of fiber, and type were the same.

On the afternoon of the robbery defendant went to his stepmother's house and telephoned his aunt. She came by the house, picked up defendant, who was then carrying a shopping bag, and at his direction drove him by a house which he stated he was planning to buy.

When interviewed by FBI agents three days after the robbery, he volunteered that he was paying traffic tickets at the downtown Indianapolis police station from 9:05 a.m. to some time after 10:00 a.m. Witnesses at the station, however, testified that he arrived there some time around 10:00 a.m. The evidence indicates that he could have traveled from the place where his orange pickup truck was parked across from the service station to the police station in 7 1/2 minutes.

1. Defendant's counsel now urge that on February 22, 2006, while he was confined in the Marion County, Indiana jail, and being held for a probable cause hearing, FBI agents went to the residence of his father and stepmother and requested their permission to search the premises, which was given in writing by the stepmother, whereupon the agents searched the house for three to five hours. Defense counsel in their brief admit that defendant did have free access to the house and that defendant had personal belongings stored in a specific area in the basement. During this search, certain items, including a sales receipt for an ignition system similar to one found in the alleged escape vehicle, were found and later introduced into evidence at the trial. Defendant maintains that the consent was invalid and that therefore t4e search and seizure was unreasonable the search and seizure was unreasonable

This situation presents an issue as to whether, under all the circumstances, the search, consented to by a person having immediate control and authority over the premises, was reasonable. In United States v. Airdo, 7 Cir., 380 F.2d 103, at 106-107 (1967), cert. denied 389 U.S. 913, 88 S. Ct. 238, 19 L. Ed. 2d 260, we said:

'* * * The considerations most applicable to the third person's consent in such cases are not related to principles of agency connecting the defendant with the person acquiescing in the search, but rather concern the reasonableness, under all the circumstances, of a search consented to by a person having immediate control and authority over the premises or property searched. Cf. Roberts v. United States, 8 Cir., supra 332 F.2d (892) at 896-897. Miss Hilan lived in the apartment and therefore had authority to consent to a search of it. Her consent was voluntary and the search was narrowly confined. Under these circumstances, the inspection of the television set was not an unreasonable search prohibited by the fourth amendment.'

Accordingly, we hold that the district court did not commit error in overruling defendant's motion to suppress the evidence obtained by the search after the stepmother in writing granted the agents permission to search the residence of his father and stepmother.

2. Defendant's motion for a judgment of acquittal raises the question as to whether there was sufficient evidence presented by the government to justify the court in submitting the case for decision by the jury. His counsel concedes that it is our duty in reviewing the evidence to draw all reasonable inferences favorable to the government. We have applied this test, which able counsel on both sides in this case recognize as controlling, and are convinced that the result reached by the district court, based upon the verdict of a jury in a trial remarkably free of error, is supported by such evidence.

For these reasons, the judgment from which this appeal was taken is affirmed.

Judgment affirmed.

:gayfight: I see what happened here

Battery Bits
01-28-2019, 05:47 PM
https://static01.nyt.com/images/2012/12/23/magazine/23wmt/23wmt-jumbo-v2.jpg

Suck it maks

maks
01-28-2019, 05:49 PM
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/fa/Cork_p1160013.jpg

Battery Bits
01-28-2019, 05:50 PM
That’s a big cork

Bev.
01-28-2019, 05:52 PM
I'm going to keep tal;king shit about your dead junkie faggot grandson until lisa leaves

dont you like it when she says she done nothing wrong i hear that all the time

Captain Janeway
01-28-2019, 05:53 PM
That’s a big cork

http://www.rubycalaber.com/forums/image.php?u=2447&dateline=1543895581

Bev.
01-28-2019, 05:53 PM
That’s a big cork

ya you like that

Battery Bits
01-28-2019, 05:54 PM
What is your problem?

Battery Bits
01-28-2019, 05:54 PM
ya you like that

Um yeah ok, I like big corks

Captain Janeway
01-28-2019, 05:55 PM
ya you like that

She's a terrible person lisa

Bev.
01-28-2019, 05:58 PM
i believe it now so every thing they said about you and cocks are right so they didnt lie like you told me

Battery Bits
01-28-2019, 06:00 PM
i believe it now so every thing they said about you and cocks are right so they didnt lie like you told me
What???

Autistic Spectrum
01-28-2019, 06:02 PM
translation

Lisa's a dirty whore

Battery Bits
01-28-2019, 06:02 PM
Fuck off dp

Captain Janeway
01-28-2019, 06:03 PM
he's right you know
morganfreeman.jpg

maks
01-28-2019, 06:12 PM
translation

Lisa's a dirty whore

so was donny

https://i.imgur.com/QYqMRdc.png

maks
01-28-2019, 06:16 PM

I have nothing against you bev but donny is the best weapon I have to use on lisa, you should go so you don't get caught in the crossfire, lisa doesn't care about protecting you from this

m0nde
01-28-2019, 06:16 PM
Donny was a useless cunt who was destined to be of no use to the world because he was born trash and raised by Bev's family

Battery Bits
01-28-2019, 06:17 PM
Donny was fucking awesome and you’re not

Bev.
01-28-2019, 06:19 PM
I have nothing against you bev but donny is the best weapon I have to use on lisa, you should go so you don't get caught in the crossfire, lisa doesn't care about protecting you from this

ok she just message me and told me shes not gonna talk to me so i guess there nothing i can say

Autistic Spectrum
01-28-2019, 06:21 PM
if you make her stop posting here I will light a candle for donnie everytime I'm in church

Bev.
if you make her stop posting here I will light a candle for donnie everytime I'm in church

you go to church i dout that

Battery Bits
I’ll talk to you when you stop the bullshit but I’m hungover and not in the mood for bullshit today

Dustin
01-28-2019, 06:22 PM
wow lisa really his a monster she doesn't even care about her friendship with bev

Autistic Spectrum
01-28-2019, 06:22 PM
you go to church i dout that

I got every Sunday, on ash Wednesday, Easter and christmas

Bev.
01-28-2019, 06:23 PM
I’ll talk to you when you stop the bullshit but I’m hungover and not in the mood for bullshit today

but your takeing there bull shit in here are they better then me

Autistic Spectrum
01-28-2019, 06:24 PM
sometimes words are hard

Battery Bits
01-28-2019, 06:24 PM
but your takeing there bull shit in here are they better then me
Why should I take bullshit from you? You’re supposed to be my best friend.

Bev.
01-28-2019, 06:25 PM
I got every Sunday, on ash Wednesday, Easter and christmas

wow rearly i find that hard to believe but if you say so you should know

Battery Bits
01-28-2019, 06:25 PM
sometimes words are hard

For you yes obviously

Wendy <3
01-28-2019, 06:26 PM

Leave her alone

Autistic Spectrum
01-28-2019, 06:27 PM
Why should I take bullshit from you? You’re supposed to be my best friend.

killing yourself over loosing your best friend is not only noble, but relatable, no one would blame you

maks
01-28-2019, 06:28 PM
lisa I'm only going to say this once, stop fucking with bev

Battery Bits
Leave her alone

Mind your own business

maks
ok she just message me and told me shes not gonna talk to me so i guess there nothing i can say

you're better off, she's a terrible person

Battery Bits
lisa I'm only going to say this once, stop fucking with bev

I’m not doing anything to her

Autistic Spectrum
01-28-2019, 06:30 PM

ya you only killed her grandson

Battery Bits
01-28-2019, 06:31 PM
Bullshit

maks
01-28-2019, 06:32 PM

you lied to her about going to bed so you could come post here and now you're sending her nasty messages, you're the absolute worst lisa she's a sweet old woman she doesn't deserve this

Wendy <3
01-28-2019, 06:32 PM
Mind your own business

No, stop being mean

maks
01-28-2019, 06:34 PM
bev if you need to talk about all the nasty things lisa has done to you my door is always open

Wendy <3
01-28-2019, 06:35 PM
Lisa cybered cody

Battery Bits
01-28-2019, 06:36 PM
you lied to her about going to bed so you could come post here and now you're sending her nasty messages, you're the absolute worst lisa she's a sweet old woman she doesn't deserve this
I did not lie about going to bed and I’m not sending her nasty messages, she keeps going on about ending our friendship which she does periodically and I’m just refusing to enter into an argument with her, she said she was mad because I said “that’s a big cork” which she decided meant “I like big cocks”, I’m hungover and can’t deal with it today

Battery Bits
01-28-2019, 06:39 PM
I love Bev. we had a great night together but I’m not going to argue with her. I’ll talk to her after we’ve had some sleep

maks
01-28-2019, 06:40 PM
I did not lie about going to bed and I’m not sending her nasty messages, she keeps going on about ending our friendship which she does periodically and I’m just refusing to enter into an argument with her, she said she was mad because I said “that’s a big cork” which she decided meant “I like big cocks”, I’m hungover and can’t deal with it today

you told her you were really tired and had to hang up, then you came and posted here on a forum where no one likes you all night instead of going to bed. I can't imagine bev feels very liked or respected after that.

Bev.
01-28-2019, 06:41 PM

you do you alway tell me to stop it and now your saying its me all the time you tell me tat a lot when you get mad at me and tell me your gonna end our friend ship dont make it look like its all way me and you in here takeing there bull shit but you maeesag me and tell me im not talking to you today cause im not taken you bull shit but spend your time in here taking there s

Battery Bits
01-28-2019, 06:42 PM
I DID go to bed! Then I woke up and had to spew, then I went in the forum in between having showers and spewing

Bev.
01-28-2019, 06:43 PM
you told her you were really tired and had to hang up, then you came and posted here on a forum where no one likes you all night instead of going to bed. I can't imagine bev feels very liked or respected after that.

ya its always my fault cause she always says i didnt do nothing wrong

Battery Bits
01-28-2019, 06:43 PM
you do you alway tell me to stop it and now your saying its me all the time you tell me tat a lot when you get mad at me and tell me your gonna end our friend ship dont make it look like its all way me and you in here takeing there bull shit but you maeesag me and tell me im not talking to you today cause im not taken you bull shit but spend your time in here taking there s
Again why should I take bullshit from you? What is your problem?

Battery Bits
01-28-2019, 06:44 PM

Well I didn’t!

Bev.
01-28-2019, 06:44 PM

so i guess im not a good friend to her

Battery Bits
01-28-2019, 06:45 PM
so i guess im not a good friend to her

You’re my best friend, stop it

Dustin
01-28-2019, 06:45 PM
Who knew lisa would go so low

Autistic Spectrum
01-28-2019, 06:46 PM
lisa a bad person

Bev.
01-28-2019, 06:46 PM
Again why should I take bullshit from you? What is your problem?

what bull shit ive always been nice to you and we had a long friend ship but now i give you bull shit but no one in here is

Bev.
01-28-2019, 06:47 PM
what bull shit ive always been nice to you and we had a long friend ship but now i give you bull shit but no one in here is

i dont have a problem why are you saying that

Battery Bits
01-28-2019, 06:48 PM
You are mad and talking about ending our friendship

Battery Bits
01-28-2019, 06:48 PM
i dont have a problem why are you saying that
Ok good then

Bev.
01-28-2019, 06:51 PM
Ok good then

i had a head ache today but i didnt tell you your giveing me bull shit and i didnt message you and tell you i wasnt gonna talk to you today

Autistic Spectrum
01-28-2019, 06:51 PM
no it's not ok , you have hurt bev and everyone else here with your bullshit lisa

Battery Bits
01-28-2019, 06:56 PM
i had a head ache today but i didnt tell you your giveing me bull shit and i didnt message you and tell you i wasnt gonna talk to you today

No you started with “i cant believe you would end our friend ship over a bunch of ass holes” after posting in here that you believe them, then you said “i was mad to hear you say about the big cock it didnt sound very good your better then that and you told me you liked big cocks im sorry but i will not like the way they talk to you but you keep going in and it hurts me to see that if i stay out then i wont see it and thats what i plan to do”

And I never even said I like big cocks, I made a joke about a cork

And look I’m in bed nursing a hangover and can’t deal with arguing with you

Autistic Spectrum
01-28-2019, 06:58 PM
wow why don't you just go to her nursing home and kick her dentures down her Turkey neck lisa

maks
01-28-2019, 06:58 PM

that's what I've been saying, she's a selfish narcissist, just an all around shitty person. I wonder how many times she did the same thing to donny that she did to you

Battery Bits
01-28-2019, 07:00 PM

To be honest this is what started it

maks
01-28-2019, 07:03 PM
bev, I'm going to drop my forum persona for a minute and talk to you like a person.

donny had a tough life, and lisa made it worse. she may have even hastened its ending in her own way. he could have found something real, something stable, with someone who actually cared. instead lisa attached herself to him like a barnacle and sucked the life out of him from across the planet, wasting his last few precious years. she turned him against his friends, turned him back to drugs, made promises she never even tried to keep.

donny was our friend, and lisa destroyed him, that's why we hate her. we hate her even more now that we're watching her do it to you.

Battery Bits
01-28-2019, 07:04 PM
I got Donny off drugs

Autistic Spectrum
01-28-2019, 07:06 PM
lisa you kept him strung out on heroin so he would not go out and meet another girl

maks
01-28-2019, 07:06 PM
enough of your lies bev needs to know what you've done

Battery Bits
01-28-2019, 07:07 PM
lisa you kept him strung out on heroin so he would not go out and meet another girl

I did not, I told him I would not talk to him if he did drugs, he had plenty of women

Battery Bits
01-28-2019, 07:08 PM
Except weed, I let him smoke weed

maks
01-28-2019, 07:09 PM
I did not, I told him I would not talk to him if he did drugs, he had plenty of women

you were always threatening to stop talking to him, using his feelings for you to manipulate him from 6000 miles away. you're a master of emotional blackmail, most narcissists are.

Battery Bits

But he called them his “bitches” lol, he never called me that though, we loved each other

maks
Except weed, I let him smoke weed

"let him". like she was doing him a fucking favor. meanwhile she's off sucking as many corks as she wants.

Battery Bits
01-28-2019, 07:10 PM
you were always threatening to stop talking to him, using his feelings for you to manipulate him from 6000 miles away. you're a master of emotional blackmail, most narcissists are.

I’m not a narcissist

Battery Bits
"let him". like she was doing him a fucking favor. meanwhile she's off sucking as many corks as she wants.
Bullshit

maks
I’m not a narcissist

fuck off.

Battery Bits
01-28-2019, 07:11 PM
fuck off.

No u

Simio
01-28-2019, 07:23 PM
Ugh... Guys what's a matter???

Wendy <3
01-28-2019, 08:05 PM
Lisa add me on stuff and we an be friends till the end

Dustin
01-28-2019, 08:06 PM
wow lisa how do you sleep at night

m0nde
01-28-2019, 08:26 PM
she is a narcissist, nothing but her own misery matters to her, she seeks to make everyone else feel the same way

Wendy <3
01-28-2019, 08:31 PM
She's always been nice to me, i like her a lot

m0nde
01-28-2019, 08:33 PM
Have you ever cybered her?

Wendy <3
01-28-2019, 08:36 PM
No she only cybered cody

m0nde
01-28-2019, 08:39 PM
is there a tually a video of her inserting 2 iter bottles of Pepsi into her vagina?

Wendy <3
01-28-2019, 08:43 PM
I thought it was a 2 liter bottle of rootbeer but idk

Captain Janeway
01-28-2019, 08:49 PM
teknorat has it

Wendy <3
01-28-2019, 08:54 PM
I'm confused, was it (1) 2 liter bottle or (2) 1 liter bottles?

Captain Janeway
01-29-2019, 01:32 PM
I'm pretty sure dp said it was a lube bottle, which makes me think platinum wet maybe?

m0nde
01-29-2019, 02:13 PM
its pretty lame that this breaking news hasn't been stickied yet

Captain Janeway
01-29-2019, 04:18 PM
Well clay is your goddamn friendo

Dustin
01-29-2019, 05:14 PM
I got Donny off drugs

if you you got donny off drugs why did donny die of doing too many drugs lisa you're making me do the big think