PDA

View Full Version : oh my god sid your people

Unregistered
02-02-2019, 08:55 PM
I decided to use doordash because free baconator, omg the delivery person is a fucking paki and they're in america and can't speak english, I just had to talk to the wendy's person, omfg that was so bad

Unregistered
02-02-2019, 08:56 PM
I doubt this lady's gonna bring this food to my door watch I gave her a $3 tip and I"m gonna have to go down there and get the food and I have NO idea what she said to me on the phone and omfg dude I seriously understand trump

Unregistered
02-02-2019, 08:59 PM
OMG why don't your people stay in their own country OMG they need to gtfo OMG they're so fucking stupid

Unregistered
02-02-2019, 09:02 PM
marco has a point on this one this is unreal dude wtf

Unregistered
02-02-2019, 09:02 PM
the streets will be flooded with shit if trump isn't able to do something I fully get it now where's lonnie sign me up

Lonnie
02-02-2019, 09:07 PM
send them all to Candada

m0nde
02-02-2019, 09:09 PM
stevey's triggered by something, i wonder what it was

Unregistered
02-02-2019, 09:11 PM
k they pulled to the wrong door, and that was several minutes ago I just tried to call them and it rung until voicemail, so idk if they left or what

sid, I would ignore this too, your entire race is fucking stupid as fuck lol just keep saying I"m triggered and stuff omg just got the error again I CALLED YOU IDIOT BITCH

Unregistered
02-02-2019, 09:15 PM
went downstairs they're not at the front entrance lol, I literally hope they left and I get a refund it's not worth it the food is cold and probably smells like curry now

Lonnie
02-02-2019, 09:19 PM
Baconator did they know there was a baconator in there Lol

Unregistered
02-02-2019, 09:29 PM
lol because they let my two calls go to voicemail I don't get food or a refund, omg why is every paki person so stupid hahahahaha lesson learned next time I hear a paki hang up and cancel whatever the fuck I'm ordering

m0nde
02-02-2019, 10:06 PM
lol, a new immigrant working at a shitty service job didn't speak english and riled stevey, trying to stuff his fat face using welfare dollars, is too lazy to go out and get his burger at wendy's so he spends our tax money on doordash
this is too perfect, you go about your business, stevey, you're living up to what we all know you are

also, sorry i had to explain why elezzzark limited your posting on his forum. i hadn't been there for sevaral days and you were ranting over some crap over there, but i guess you're a little bit bothered now that your fat burger was a bit late or whatever
stay safe, bud

Lonnie
02-02-2019, 10:10 PM
they smelled bacon and they got all Aly akbar and went ape shit

Wendy <3
02-02-2019, 10:39 PM
Stovey stop being racist

Unregistered
02-02-2019, 11:31 PM
thank you sid I just wanted you to acknowledge your people come to this country and put in no effort, I could go fuck up at a job if I wanted to but I'm waiting until I'm ready to actually be able to have a job, unlike your disgusting race lol :3 tyvm thread can be closed now

Baconator
02-03-2019, 04:01 AM
I'm waiting until I'm ready to actually be able to have a job

Unregistered
02-03-2019, 07:23 AM
lol, a new immigrant working at a shitty service job didn't speak english and riled stevey, trying to stuff his fat face using welfare dollars, is too lazy to go out and get his burger at wendy's so he spends our tax money on doordash
this is too perfect, you go about your business, stevey, you're living up to what we all know you are

also, sorry i had to explain why elezzzark limited your posting on his forum. i hadn't been there for sevaral days and you were ranting over some crap over there, but i guess you're a little bit bothered now that your fat burger was a bit late or whatever
stay safe, bud

Unregistered
02-03-2019, 07:46 AM
poorly, yes, they didn't do their job, and got paid, of course sid's gonna be ok with this, and of course you're fucking insane and look for any reason to lash out at anybody here even though you'd normally agree sand niggers who poorly do their jobs should be executed, lol :)

Unregistered
02-03-2019, 08:10 AM

stay safe, bud

ahahahahshahsaha

Unregistered
02-03-2019, 10:22 AM
lol

m0nde
02-03-2019, 12:47 PM
stevey saying he could work if he wanted to, hmm

Unregistered
02-03-2019, 01:00 PM
please go teach your people how to deliver a Baconator

Unregistered
02-07-2019, 08:57 AM
thank you sid I just wanted you to acknowledge your people come to this country and put in no effort, I could go fuck up at a job if I wanted to but I'm waiting until I'm ready to actually be able to have a job, unlike your disgusting race lol :3 tyvm thread can be closed now

Unregistered
02-07-2019, 10:07 AM

stay safe, bud

own

Unregistered
02-07-2019, 10:58 AM

Unregistered
02-07-2019, 01:48 PM
fuking steffies

Unregistered
02-07-2019, 04:38 PM
please go teach your people how to deliver a Baconator