PDA

View Full Version : Let's Review the Issues! - a political and philosophical chat with Plug Drugs

Plug Drugs
07-09-2012, 12:30 PM
Homosexuality: Faggots should be allowed to get married because, seriously, why does anybody give a shit? It's just marriage; even most straight conservative christians don't take marriage seriously anymore, so if gays want to perform some dying tradition and legally bind themselves to each other, who's to stop them.

The Flip Side: People should still be allowed to make fun of "being gay", and make jokes about being gay, and be able to use the word "gay" to mean whatever they want. Faggots are hilarious, they put their pee pees in other men's poopers, seriously, what's not to find funny?

The War in Iraq: Who gave us permission to invade whoever the fuck we want? "But plug drugs, Saddam Hussein was performing inhumane activities in Iraq, he had to be stopped" yeah but so were dozens of other countries at the time we invaded Iraq. The real reason we're over there is to establish a presence in the middle east to support Israel and eventually take over the whole place and all of their oil; and the public is backing up the government (or at least tolerating them) because ever since 9/11, the public hate's middle eastern people.

The Flip Side: Establishing some stability in one of the most unstable regions in the world is something that needs to be done eventually, and better sooner than later. I mean, they won't be contained -- if the battle wasn't in their backyard, it would be in ours eventually. Those psychotic tyrants can't be reasoned with.

maks
07-09-2012, 12:47 PM
Disagree. We shouldn't be extending the institution of marriage, we should be dismantling it. It's time the US took the lead on social issues again, we need to eliminate marriage as an example to the rest of the world that we're not a bunch of backwards asswipes who practice tradition for tradition's sake (looking at you, england).

Garfield
07-09-2012, 01:30 PM
we went to iraq because of 9/11 a bunch of terrorist hindus sent a plane over here and if we didnt do anything about it we would have looked weak and they would have taken all of our oil rigs we have in the middle east

syncan aka ken post jr
07-09-2012, 02:18 PM
Plug Drugs:He sucks

The Flip Side: His threads suck

lnopia the great
07-09-2012, 03:51 PM
i actually respect that the usa invaded the middle east to secure oil, our entire modern society exists on the back of fossil fuels and once they start really depleating this society will collapse (unless some realistic alternative comes up (I'm talking nukeleair(or even better stable fusion plants)))

Garfield
07-09-2012, 03:53 PM
they have already developed several electirc cars

Garfield
07-09-2012, 03:53 PM
and solar panel companies have stocks that are zooming

lnopia the great
07-09-2012, 03:57 PM
are you trolling me right now

Dustin
07-09-2012, 04:16 PM
Plug Drugs:He sucks

The Flip Side: His threads suck

Camoron
07-10-2012, 03:37 PM
very intellectual debate

Desolation
07-10-2012, 03:39 PM
stance on homosexuality - plugdrugs on that real shit

Obnoxious Biatch
07-10-2012, 06:31 PM
Disagree. We shouldn't be extending the institution of marriage, we should be dismantling it. It's time the US took the lead on social issues again, we need to eliminate marriage as an example to the rest of the world that we're not a bunch of backwards asswipes who practice tradition for tradition's sake (looking at you, england).

I see you still are a bitter loser over no one wanting you that you not only spin being lonely as a good and shrewd thing but want to legally break everyone else's marriage up. Hate to break the news to you but marriage does more than legally define a relationship; it legally defines a family as well. How would you propose child custody would work if the institution of marriage was repealed?

Greg Blake Age: 41 (412) 824-6478 1700 James St Monroeville, PA 15146 racerx111@verizon.net
07-10-2012, 06:38 PM
There goes marks (the twat) with the terrible grammer again.

maks
07-10-2012, 07:40 PM
How would you propose child custody would work if the institution of marriage was repealed?

That's adorable that you don't think the courts work this out every day, like you're so naive you believe the majority of children are born in wedlock, it's like you're 5 years old or living in another century or something.

clay
07-10-2012, 07:47 PM
Butt plug drugs

Camoron
07-10-2012, 10:16 PM
I see you still are a bitter loser over no one wanting you that you not only spin being lonely as a good and shrewd thing but want to legally break everyone else's marriage up. Hate to break the news to you but marriage does more than legally define a relationship; it legally defines a family as well. How would you propose child custody would work if the institution of marriage was repealed?

you are very conservative for a transexual you remind me of msrs. garrison from south park

maks
07-10-2012, 10:23 PM
the tranny thing is a gimmick and so is the marriage. ob is just another lonely neckbeard.

Camoron
07-10-2012, 10:27 PM
i dont know he is pretty fuckign stupid he probably still thinks I am from South Africa

Plug Drugs
07-10-2012, 10:28 PM
"just another lonely neckbeard" is like some profound poetry, it could be a song title or something

maks
07-10-2012, 10:30 PM
i dont know he is pretty fuckign stupid he probably still thinks I am from South Africa

I can say with 100% certainty that he still thinks I am george britto from norwalk, ct

"just another lonely neckbeard" is like some profound poetry, it could be a song title or something

Stop blaming dissociation with YTMND for your miserable fail! This forum would still be dead even if you managed to get Google to list it first on everyone's Google searches throughout the world regardless of what they put in the search query box.

Plug Drugs
07-10-2012, 10:38 PM
so when my best friend was living at the dorms i would go there and party with him a few nights a week, and there was this one guy who always hung out in the dorm's computer lab that we simply referred to as "Beard man".
He had some psychological problems or something, because he was given a dorm by himself with no roommate (like, he wasn't able to live with another human being due to mental issues, so the dorms gave him a whole dorm for himself)

One day, me and my friend were tweaking our balls off and sitting in the rec room in the basement next to the comp lab, playing Zelda Ocarina of Time on the n64 they had down there (we had been up 3 days or something like that), and Beard Man walked out, looked at us, and started muttering to himself "you guys are sinners.. sinners.. sinners.." he's got issues

He just sits in the comp lab all day, blaring god awful metal music on his headphones.

Then there was this chick i saw working at walmart who always came to work wearing a cape (yes, a cape, like a fucking harry potter wizard's cape) who we called "Cape Girl" (she talked in a faux english accent too, it was really fuckin weird.. and whenever she got irritated her fake accent would change to like a combination of irish and german), and me and my friend always joked that we should hook up Beard Man with Cape Girl, and what a great couple they would make.

I bet Beard Man and Cape Girl post on internet forums all day

Plug Drugs
07-10-2012, 10:42 PM
isn't that hilarious though? Imagine typical wal-mart attire: navy blue shirt with a collar, khakis, etc.. then just add a cape to that. It was amazing.

maks
07-10-2012, 10:55 PM
I would have fucked cape girl, crazy chicks are into all kinds of shit

maks
07-10-2012, 10:55 PM
also you realize she's probably on neopets or something talking about the weird guys who did meth all day and played old nintendo games right

Plug Drugs
07-10-2012, 11:17 PM
we beat that game 3 times in one sitting, we were trying to see if we could do it faster

Plug Drugs
07-10-2012, 11:20 PM
I would have fucked cape girl, crazy chicks are into all kinds of shit

that's exactly what my friend said

maks
07-11-2012, 01:03 AM
your friend is wise

rubycalaber
07-11-2012, 03:25 AM
if I was a homophobe I'd want gay marriage legalized since that's a sure fired way to make gays miserable and probably cure them of being gay lmao

rubycalaber
07-11-2012, 03:27 AM
p.s. hmm very convenient the public hates muslims because of 9/11 and now isreal gets loads of support and oil companies make loads of money hmm makes you think doesnt it hmm m-maybe....... no....... could......... jews have done 9/11? :hmm:

Obnoxious Biatch
07-11-2012, 05:34 AM
That's adorable that you don't think the courts work this out every day, like you're so naive you believe the majority of children are born in wedlock, it's like you're 5 years old or living in another century or something.

They work out paternity and child custody all the time. It would be quite funny if one of the hoes you claimed to have fucked sues your ass in family court for child support. A lawsuit can still be successful in family court despite you being a virgin.

lnopia the great
07-11-2012, 08:16 AM
Obs psychosis deepens as he rambles on more and more incoherently