PDA

View Full Version : update on my mouse and keyboard situation

Unregistered
03-02-2019, 08:11 AM
hope you all are enjoying your wires my keyboard's still working and while my main mouse has had the same recharagable battery this whoel time my cheaper backup uses regular AA batteries and I just got a AAA to AA adapter from ebay so I got AAA batteries in that I have no use for and can save the AA's for my vibrator

m0nde
03-02-2019, 08:33 AM
post some app screenshots

Unregistered
03-02-2019, 01:34 PM
I'm not autistic enough to latch onto the same thing for 14 years lol

m0nde
03-02-2019, 02:10 PM
i guess that's why you're still playing simgrid and living on welfare lol

Unregistered
03-02-2019, 03:11 PM
boy are you grasping at straws next you're gonna include breathing air in that list, then drinking water, lol wtf

m0nde
03-02-2019, 06:04 PM
living on welfare is definitely not something you should have grown out of, right stevey?

Wendy <3
03-03-2019, 12:55 PM
Not sure what you're carrying on about. I change keyboard batteries once every 3 years and every 2 years for the mouse

Wendy <3
03-03-2019, 12:56 PM
living on welfare is definitely not something you should have grown out of, right stevey?

His life > sim life > your life

m0nde
03-03-2019, 01:17 PM
i use a wireless keyboard at work, but i was genuinely interested in stevey's solar powered one because i've never even seen one of those
idk why he took it badly when i asked about it. he seems to get defensive about stuff a lot these days. cheer up, buddy

Unregistered
03-03-2019, 01:30 PM
Candada is really a backwards country Jeez get with it Orcs

juji
03-03-2019, 01:44 PM
hope you all are enjoying your wires my keyboard's still working and while my main mouse has had the same recharagable battery this whoel time my cheaper backup uses regular AA batteries and I just got a AAA to AA adapter from ebay so I got AAA batteries in that I have no use for and can save the AA's for my vibrator

Im using wired mouse, I guess your life is much better than this

Unregistered
03-04-2019, 12:47 PM
my m510 only needs one battery to work and it seems just as accurate so I'm not sure wtf is up anyone got any ideas

Unregistered
03-04-2019, 12:48 PM
Im using wired mouse, I guess your life is much better than this

yes I now have two wireless mice that are both more accurate than your mouse and work on more surfaces, thanks to me being more intelligent than all of you and having common sense and all that fun stuff yes my life is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better

Unregistered
03-04-2019, 06:03 PM
it turns out all logitech mice that take two batteries can take one battery in case you're a mountain dew fueled gamer for custom balancing...……………………………

FUCKING GAY LOL

I still don't know if having one battery in there means longer battery life or not though it says one battery doesn't affect performance so why have two why not one horizontal like my g700s, omg people make me wanna suck dicks fucking nerd shit up in here lmao at least I'm powering a two slotted AA device with a single AAA that's pretty fun

Unregistered
03-04-2019, 06:04 PM
these adapaters even work in my vibrator but I gotta test to see if it's stronger with the AA's still didn't feel like sitting on it again yet

Unregistered
03-04-2019, 06:15 PM
ok according to reddit the battery drains faster when single and half when double, which I was hoping would be the case anyway, and I feel one battery in there is better cause if the battery is hacked by one of you raging lunatics and explodes I still got that other battery slot safe I guess o rsomething? idk, it's weird having ot plan my day around avoiding psychopaths hehe

Unregistered
03-04-2019, 06:18 PM
this is really good for my gout I'm glad I discovered this now I have on eAAA battery instead of two AA's fucking my gout up

Unregistered
03-04-2019, 09:53 PM
poorly labled but g700s says only use rb's and it's 1.2v these aaa's are 1.5v and these aaa's were assemebled in america :stephencolbert:

m0nde
03-04-2019, 10:41 PM
ok according to reddit the battery drains faster when single and half when double, which I was hoping would be the case anyway, and I feel one battery in there is better cause if the battery is hacked by one of you raging lunatics and explodes I still got that other battery slot safe I guess o rsomething? idk, it's weird having ot plan my day around avoiding psychopaths hehe

Unregistered
03-04-2019, 10:43 PM
again you I am willing to bet actually post on reddit where I clicked a google link to find some random information :O

Unregistered
03-04-2019, 10:46 PM
and I'm ok it's online but I'm doing quite well with a model while you were with literally http://i1.wp.com/25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqj3db6KXr1qm3b1so1_500.png but flabbier for sure this lady probably exercises a ltitle

YOU NEED TO STICK TO MENTALLY RETARDED PEOPLE SID NOBODY WITH A FUNCTIONING BRAIN CAN GET UPSET ALL I HAVE IS PITY FOR YOU I STILL HAVE TIME YOUR TIME IS OVER, YOU'RE NOT MAD I AM, WE GET IT, NOW CAN WE PLEASE PLAY OPENSIM

Unregistered
03-05-2019, 12:49 PM
bump so I can be raged more by people who can't afford what I have lol