PDA

View Full Version : omg the rage

Unregistered
03-03-2019, 04:13 PM
there's too much rage now I'm not comfortable being around you people when you're this angry at me because you're mostly all crazy enough to send me a bomb or something this isn't good you guys are supposed to get trolled not literally fucking insane with rage the recent posts aren't funny any more it's scary I have no idea wtf I do to make you people this actually insanely raged you gotta realize none of you actually know who I really am you're getting raged at someone you've crafted in your own minds out of your own realities you're all mad at yourselves not me please realize that and calm down fix your lives and be happy please

Unregistered
03-03-2019, 04:20 PM
if your dad didn't walk out on your mom do you think you would have to turn to the internet for a father figure

omg the humanity
03-03-2019, 04:21 PM
i think your over reacting did you get your diaper changed

Unregistered
03-03-2019, 04:25 PM
I need you guys to go from a boil to a simmer or I can't have fun, please, I want you guys stewing in your anger not erupting into a crazy volcano you gotta calm down please

m0nde
03-03-2019, 05:09 PM
idk if it's worth reading any of this, stevey can you help me build a kitchen for my house in the gridworld? i want to chop carrots. also, why have you not added me on steam yet?

Unregistered
03-03-2019, 06:04 PM
I told you but you're attempting to troll right now we gotta wait til you calm down you are too angry to read at the moment

omg the humanity
03-03-2019, 06:15 PM
attempting to troll alert

m0nde
03-03-2019, 06:57 PM
I told you but you're attempting to troll right now we gotta wait til you calm down you are too angry to read at the momenthow am i "attempting to troll"? i just didn't want to read 4 posts in a row, sorry. i thought you were "taking the internet serious"

Unregistered
03-03-2019, 07:39 PM
how am i "attempting to troll"? i just didn't want to read 4 posts in a row, sorry. i thought you were "taking the internet serious"

I'm not taking the internet seriousl you are taking the unternwta serioua. Seriously I can even read your posts too much anger . serioua mad internet taking serious probably mad taking the internet aerooualy. Rage mad anger seroialy rage, mad brown dad. realities you're all mad at yourselves not me please salad rage ass fag aids. supposed to get trolled not literally fucking insane

omg the humanity
03-03-2019, 07:51 PM
i think he's finally cracking going off the deep senile dementia

m0nde
03-03-2019, 07:54 PM
I'm not taking the internet seriousl you are taking the unternwta serioua. Seriously I can even read your posts too much anger . serioua mad internet taking serious probably mad taking the internet aerooualy. Rage mad anger seroialy rage, mad brown dad. realities you're all mad at yourselves not me please salad rage ass fag aids. supposed to get trolled not literally fucking insane

why all the sarcasm now? i honestly want you to help me with some opengrid simworld stuff and for you to add me on steam. idk how many times i've asked you. you just get really sarcastic or outright mean. whatever you want, man. you work through whatever you need to, then get back to me <3

Unregistered
03-03-2019, 11:16 PM
that's not me, I'll get to you after I get this mirc bot set up, because unlike you I'm actually a good person and will still help you because I sympathize that you've fucked your life up and it's too late to change it and all you can do is be an angry bitter old man ^_^

Unregistered
03-03-2019, 11:18 PM
I already know exactly what I'm doing for the carrots lol and I can't wait to do it cause it's gonna be fucking hilarious and will probably bring doli back, but alas, you're too upset to help me with something that'd take you probably what 30 seconds hehe

Unregistered
03-04-2019, 06:11 AM
Don't think about adding me rage b9y your brown serious taking the internet's seriously I'm not ment to be trolled by a litterally insane man and your ugly bobsled wige. already know exactly what I'm doing for the carrots lol wife takes the,internet seriously and your rage is clear in your posts

Unregistered
03-04-2019, 06:14 AM
Just go away st9p trying to troll me IRL after I get this mirc bot set up, because unlike Bobsled your wife had a fat white face ugly as your nutsack yourselves not me please salad rage ass fag aids your supposed to make me mad not yourself there's too much rage now I'm not comfortable being around you people

Unregistered
03-04-2019, 06:17 AM
Just awful I can't have fun, please, I want you guys stewing in your anger not bobsled brown doli abers pedo ytmnd site mad Goldberg where my taco bell you retarded brown people stay in Canada I can't have fun, please, I want you guys stewing in your anger not and it's too late to change it and all you can do is be an angry bitter old man ^_^

Unregistered
03-04-2019, 09:12 AM
man I got really incoherent and way more genuinely upset with those last couple posts was I drunk

Unregistered
03-04-2019, 09:51 AM
stupid herion addict

Unregistered
03-04-2019, 11:09 AM
just spent two hours working on a birthday card for my friend I'm so horrible and it's not you guys that are horrible ^_^

Unregistered
03-04-2019, 12:40 PM
aww this was the last thread on page 1, buried under a whole page of bumped threads where someone was raging and pretending to be me! you guys aren't calming down you're getting worse! you're going to have a heart attack or something wtf seriously you can't let me have this big of an affect on your lives

Unregistered
03-04-2019, 01:54 PM
aww this was the last thread on page 1, buried under a whole page of bumped threads where someone was raging and pretending to be me! you guys aren't calming down you're getting worse! you're going to have a heart attack or something wtf seriously you can't let me have this big of an affect on your lives

that's not me, I'll get to you after I get this mirc bot set up, becausestewing in your anger not bobsled brown doli abers pedo ytmnd site mad Goldberg where my taco bell you retarded brown people stay in Canada I can't hav something this isn't good you guys are supposed to get trolled not literally fucking insane with rage the recent posts aren't funny any more it's scary I have no idea wtf

Unregistered
03-04-2019, 06:00 PM
nice bot m8 bring it in the sim opensim needs a poopalew