PDA

View Full Version : bump this thread in a couple weeks it's my review of argo I can't post it yet banned from steam

Unregistered
03-04-2019, 11:27 AM
"yuck" - rubycalaber.com

"if you enjoy realism in your games you gave up on this developer already" - rubycalaber.com

"our studies confirm officially that arma has been made by, and for, the mentally retarded" - lexie laredo of the spirit science

"please buy my drums so I can buy this wonderful game" - marco of rubycalaber.com

Unregistered
03-04-2019, 12:42 PM
thank you, idk if you did this to be nice or not on purpose, but I just posted that review so hopefully you weren't trying to troll me because you'll just get angrier that this didn't bother me either like all the rest of the posts :O

Unregistered
03-04-2019, 02:18 PM
"yuck" - rubycalaber.com

"if you enjoy realism in your games you gave up on this developer already" - rubycalaber.com

"our studies confirm officially that arma has been made by, and for, the mentally retarded" - lexie laredo of the spirit science

"please buy my drums so I can buy this wonderful game" - marco of rubycalaber.com

Unregistered
03-04-2019, 04:44 PM
And if you can't tell I'm perfectly at peace, monderage can't troll what is untrollable bring me taco bell in exchange for chopped carrots sid grid, I have a monde doll I like to role play with around ladies in the sim, but I shit my pants because of the stoffers farm salads I pick up at the gas station, stop trolling Marco he's pretty much the best poster ever

Unregistered
03-04-2019, 05:59 PM
I've gotten several thumbs up for my review thank you I hate when I come up with good shit and forget about it lol