PDA

View Full Version : so our landlord almost gave us an AC unit,

Plug Drugs
07-11-2012, 10:40 PM
they dropped it off a few days ago, and were supposed to come here today and put it in while we weren't home
well they didn't put it in, they took it and put in some other apartment they owned, probably because there is garbage all over the apartment and my room in particular is a disaster.. half-eaten food, dirty dishes, beer cans on the floor... 3/4 of the room is inaccessible due to garbage build up

Desolation
07-11-2012, 11:57 PM
pics of pigsty?

smegmaslut
07-12-2012, 01:53 AM
http://www.vickstromlaw.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/hoarding.jpg

steveyos
07-12-2012, 06:46 AM
meanwhile my room is spotless, and I vacuum the entire house at least once a week

yup basically everything that is said about me here actually reflects back onto other posters, you're disgusting and going nowhere in life and no matter how many times y'all say it I'm not magically going to switch places with ya

enjoi ur life

rootbeer
07-12-2012, 08:16 AM
meanwhile my room is spotless, and I vacuum the entire house at least once a week

yup basically everything that is said about me here actually reflects back onto other posters, you're disgusting and going nowhere in life and no matter how many times y'all say it I'm not magically going to switch places with ya

enjoi ur life

ok gout boy i bet u stink like poop

maks
07-12-2012, 08:41 AM
I can confirm that stevey smells like poop

boobz
07-12-2012, 09:01 AM
they dropped it off a few days ago, and were supposed to come here today and put it in while we weren't home
well they didn't put it in, they took it and put in some other apartment they owned, probably because there is garbage all over the apartment and my room in particular is a disaster.. half-eaten food, dirty dishes, beer cans on the floor... 3/4 of the room is inaccessible due to garbage build up

It doesn't surprise me even slightly that you live this way. I've seen crackhouses. Your bedroom is just a bare mattress and peeling paint with a few empty cans and syringes scattered.

enjoi ur life

lmao enjoy ur life copyright steve yelle