04-30-2014, 08:54 AM
how big is rootbeers dick lisanot very

you could mold one of his fat folds into something bigger

steveyos YOLO
04-30-2014, 09:03 AM
Shouldn't have let him jizz all over you that's gross

Dirty Beatle
04-30-2014, 09:04 AM
Shouldn't have let him jizz all over you that's grossI think I've washed most of it off now

cag
04-30-2014, 01:16 PM
The funny thing is rooty doesn't actually mean the things he's been saying about lisa, he's just writhing in the throes of rejection.

cag
04-30-2014, 01:17 PM
for example he was all over that vag and was family planning with lisa just last December. lmao

cody lundin
04-30-2014, 05:39 PM
also hilarious how lisa defended rooty and said how fit he is but now he's suddenly a fatass...

cag
04-30-2014, 05:44 PM
its also funny how Sherman was all over that and now its suddenly a gaping vag. this always happens when jilted lovers (lmao) fight. Anyone that's been in a real relationship knows this but I strongly doubt the majority of posters here would know anything about that.

cag
04-30-2014, 05:46 PM
i broke up with one boyfriend once and we had a text fight for three whole days. nothing but texts and emails full of hate and both of us trying to hurt each other's feeelings. It's pretty obvious that rootbeer is just trying to hurt lisa's feelings to justify how hurt and shitty he feels inside. people are transparent as fuck.

cag
04-30-2014, 05:48 PM
so does not mean the shit he's saying. we all saw this with pluggy when he was going through the various stages of rejection. telling lisa he loved her one minute, next minute screaming about her being a succubus that needs to crawl back to hell. lmao let's get emotional on the internet it'll be a good idea lmao

Autistic Spectrum
04-30-2014, 05:53 PM
cag your so worldy and know so much about relationships have you ever thought of writing an advice colum for street walkers weekly

Dirty Beatle
04-30-2014, 05:54 PM
its also funny how Sherman was all over that and now its suddenly a gaping vag. this always happens when jilted lovers (lmao) fight. Anyone that's been in a real relationship knows this but I strongly doubt the majority of posters here would know anything about that.
Yeah uh by all other reports from men with penises who have experience I have a tight vagina

I can fit 3 fingers at the most if they are all squashed up but even then not all the way in and the muscles have not be torn so I can grip with it which is really useful.

I also know enough and have enough actual experience with vaginas to know that mine is pretty normal, a bit small but so is everything else about me except my ass when I get fat. Actually do you know what? I had to have hormone cream when I was a baby to help my vagina grow because after I slipped on the bath and got a bloody vagina from smashing it on the corner of the bath and when it got checked I was prescribed some hormone cream, but I was like only 2 years old then and anyway I know my vagina is normal and tighter than most.

cag
04-30-2014, 05:54 PM
cag your so worldy and know so much about relationships have you ever thought of writing an advice colum for street walkers weekly

everyone else saw it as rooty trying to fit in. he's just a dick hurt faggot with no self-esteem. backed into a corner like a wounded animal. Half of you people don't even get it because you all spend 99% of your time posting and being shut ins.

cag
04-30-2014, 05:56 PM
also how everyone is buzzing about this lisa/rootbeer soap opera it's the most excitement rubynet posters have seen in a while. Sad

cag
04-30-2014, 05:57 PM
this forum is really quite pointless and there has to be a time when people move on from pointless things, but no. not here.

Dirty Beatle
04-30-2014, 05:57 PM
everyone else saw it as rooty trying to fit in. he's just a dick hurt faggot with no self-esteem. backed into a corner like a wounded animal. Half of you people don't even get it because you all spend 99% of your time posting and being shut ins.
Everyone except for Sherman is aware of what a fuckhead he's started randomly acting like. I mean you see what I had to put up with.

cag
04-30-2014, 05:58 PM
Yeah uh by all other reports from men with penises who have experience I have a tight vagina

I can fit 3 fingers at the most if they are all squashed up but even then not all the way in and the muscles have not be torn so I can grip with it which is really useful.

I also know enough and have enough actual experience with vaginas to know that mine is pretty normal, a bit small but so is everything else about me except my ass when I get fat. Actually do you know what? I had to have hormone cream when I was a baby to help my vagina grow because after I slipped on the bath and got a bloody vagina from smashing it on the corner of the bath and when it got checked I was prescribed some hormone cream, but I was like only 2 years old then and anyway I know my vagina is normal and tighter than most.

why is it so important for you to prove to everyone that you have a tight vagina? not attacking just an honest question. I'm in a thoughtful, pensive mood today.

cag
04-30-2014, 05:58 PM
Everyone except for Sherman is aware of what a fuckhead he's started randomly acting like. I mean you see what I had to put up with.

I put up with multiple shermans on a daily basis.

Dirty Beatle
04-30-2014, 05:59 PM
also how everyone is buzzing about this lisa/rootbeer soap opera it's the most excitement rubynet posters have seen in a while. Sad

I've to say cag

I was a little creeped out by you you bush pig dyke for how often and how eagerly you return to post in topics with my vagina in them.

Dirty Beatle
04-30-2014, 05:59 PM
I don't. I tell them to fuck off.

cag
04-30-2014, 06:00 PM
customer: oh well i spent 240 on dances with you today, so you owe me a chance to date you
me: lmao

cag
04-30-2014, 06:01 PM
I have to deal with the shermans, they pay my bills.

cag
and they all do this Sherman shit, were they love me one moment and the next they are plotting to kill me for raping their soul.

Dirty Beatle
I have to deal with the shermans, they pay my bills.i don't have to.... Neither do you, you chose to

Dirty Beatle
04-30-2014, 06:04 PM
Mind you I did attempt to fuck a Sherman

He was the second worst fuck I've ever had, which is why I call it an attempt because I also have enough experience to know not many people would call that actual sex. The worst one I didn't even fuck when I come to think of it, there was one guy I took home once who couldn't even piss in my toilet and wanted to go outside to urinate because he was literally too scared to piss in the same house as anyone else.... I kind if just abused him for a couple of hours and then kicked him out.... and that is what comes to mind when I try and think of who in all my experience was actually a worse fuck than Sherman.

cag
04-30-2014, 06:06 PM
awkward sex is the worst fucking kind.

Autistic Spectrum
04-30-2014, 06:10 PM
i don't have to.... Neither do you, you chose to

ya cag you can choose not to be a whore for money just be a whore on welfare like lisa

cag
04-30-2014, 06:13 PM
there actually isn't any intercourse during a dance but whatever.

Dirty Beatle
04-30-2014, 06:14 PM
awkward sex is the worst fucking kind.

Sherman's not too shy to even piss though... He's not too shy to jerk himself all day and prematurely ejaculate everywhere but oh wait get this.... Sherman is so bad at sex that one time he tried to fuck me, I was like laying on my stomache... Anyway he fucked away for a whole 2 seconds and then came right onto the bed sheet, you see what had happened was he didn't get his cock in at all, he just rubbed his little broken dick between my thighs and then came onto the bed... He kept bringing up that example in later arguments as a time where he thinks he actually managed to have sex with me.... I actually had to inform him that no, that technically was not sex.

cag
04-30-2014, 06:15 PM
I really don't care that Lisa's on welfare. It wouldn't make sense for her to be stripping if she takes things too personally and doesn't handle rejection very well. it wouldn't make any sense for her to do anything but collect disability. how else is she going to survive?

cag
04-30-2014, 06:17 PM
Sherman's not too shy to even piss though... He's not too shy to jerk himself all day and prematurely ejaculate everywhere but oh wait get this.... Sherman is so bad at sex that one time he tried to fuck me, I was like laying on my stomache... Anyway he fucked away for a whole 2 seconds and then came right onto the bed sheet, you see what had happened was he didn't get his cock in at all, he just rubbed his little broken dick between my thighs and then came onto the bed... He kept bringing up that example in later arguments as a time where he thinks he actually managed to have sex with me.... I actually had to inform him that no, that technically was not sex.

Did he really just sit around your house jerking off all day? That's actually really creepy provided the two of you just met and he's galavanting his fat body naked through your apartment, tugging on his nasty dick.

Autistic Spectrum
04-30-2014, 06:18 PM
Mind you I did attempt to fuck a Sherman

He was the second worst fuck I've ever had, which is why I call it an attempt because I also have enough experience to know not many people would call that actual sex. The worst one I didn't even fuck when I come to think of it, there was one guy I took home once who couldn't even piss in my toilet and wanted to go outside to urinate because he was literally too scared to piss in the same house as anyone else.... I kind if just abused him for a couple of hours and then kicked him out.... and that is what comes to mind when I try and think of who in all my experience was actually a worse fuck than Sherman.

same

Autistic Spectrum
04-30-2014, 06:19 PM

just got a huge boner reading this

Dirty Beatle
04-30-2014, 06:19 PM
same

Lmao

Dirty Beatle
04-30-2014, 06:20 PM
Did he really just sit around your house jerking off all day? That's actually really creepy provided the two of you just met and he's galavanting his fat body naked through your apartment, tugging on his nasty dick.
Yes he did.

Autistic Spectrum
04-30-2014, 06:20 PM
did rootbeer ever rub up agasint you in the hallway accidently then whamo jizzy jeans

Dirty Beatle
04-30-2014, 06:21 PM
I really don't care that Lisa's on welfare. It wouldn't make sense for her to be stripping if she takes things too personally and doesn't handle rejection very well. it wouldn't make any sense for her to do anything but collect disability. how else is she going to survive?
Yes cag, you are a stripper because of your superior social skills....

fuck you're a dumb bitch

Autistic Spectrum
04-30-2014, 06:23 PM
lisa has 2 degrees cag, in a box, next to her diamonds that rootbeer bought her in the same box is the recpit for her 200 dollor pillow

cag
04-30-2014, 06:23 PM
well... how are you surviving now?

Dirty Beatle
04-30-2014, 06:24 PM
did rootbeer ever rub up agasint you in the hallway accidently then whamo jizzy jeans

Yeah the worst thing was him trying to "cuddle" me when I was trying to sleep, I'd be laying there and his jizz would literally just start leaking onto my leg... and of corse it would then get cold and he like expected me to try and sleep with him just jizzing onto my leg all night... nah I couldn't tolerate it for a 3rd month.

Autistic Spectrum
04-30-2014, 06:24 PM
she has internet and 2 dimes bag of ditch weed, she's doing pretty well for herself

cag
04-30-2014, 06:25 PM
You get into fights and throw huge fits if you don't get your way. You're too overly sensitive to make it in the world and be around normal people.

Dirty Beatle
well... how are you surviving now?

I get by somehow without using what I think is superior social skills that actually are just of a level that render me a stripper.

cag
you also get drunk and wind up in beds of strangers who fondle you. That actually seems pretty horrible especially when it's happening at your age.

Autistic Spectrum
04-30-2014, 06:26 PM
Yeah the worst thing was him trying to "cuddle" me when I was trying to sleep, I'd be laying there and his jizz would literally just start leaking onto my leg... and of corse it would then get cold and he like expected me to try and sleep with him just jizzing onto my leg all night... nah I couldn't tolerate it for a 3rd month.

you know those chocolate fountains they have at buffets, that's how i picture rootbeer but insead of chocloate he just keep pumping out jizz all day

cag
I'm not even trying to be mean or judge.

Dirty Beatle
You get into fights and throw huge fits if you don't get your way. You're too overly sensitive to make it in the world and be around normal people.
I don't know what you think you are talking about cag

Literally everyone here has made it further in the world than you have

Autistic Spectrum
you also get drunk and wind up in beds of strangers who fondle you. That actually seems pretty horrible especially when it's happening at your age.

lamo strippers giving life advice

Autistic Spectrum
04-30-2014, 06:28 PM
handing out perals of wisdom in the Lisa mc burnies gaping cunt thread in the herpetirm on rubynet,,

Dirty Beatle
04-30-2014, 06:28 PM

:facepalm:

Your job is to get naked in front of strangers and give them erections.

I get fucked sometimes... Not the same thing. But I guess your superior social skills and not fearing rejection led you to your very successful career as a stripper and life choices.

Dirty Beatle
04-30-2014, 06:31 PM
I mean I could work on the skills I need to be a stripper I guess

*takes off cloths*

I think I nailed it. I should go relish my success and make a career out of this because clearly I have superior social skills now that I can be a stripper.

Autistic Spectrum
04-30-2014, 06:32 PM
cag and lisa if i ever get really really drunk one night and end up at traveloclity, and buy you both plane tickets to Yasur, Vanuatu in the south pacfic which is an active volcaona will you too get on the plane and wrestle each other on the motlen rock while i watch and jerk off into the hot lava

cag
04-30-2014, 06:32 PM
You're just an extremely damaged and mentally fragile person whose angry at the world, but that's okay at rubynet because so is everyone else or this forum wouldn't have anyone posting in it at all

Dirty Beatle
04-30-2014, 06:34 PM
You're just an extremely damaged and mentally fragile person whose angry at the world, but that's okay at rubynet because so is everyone else or this forum wouldn't have anyone posting in it at all
You better be talking to dp because I have all day to make an ass out of you and not even slip you a dollar bill for it

cag
04-30-2014, 06:34 PM
well there are stripperss that just take their clothes off, and then there are strippers that can actually dance and work the pole. i actually really enjoy pole dancing i just bought a portable one the other day, just need to find a good place to put it up when no one is home.

Dirty Beatle
04-30-2014, 06:35 PM
I don't even have to get ready for work and go prance about nude for money... I'm socially inferior and just don't have the skills for that kind of highly skilled and educated work.

Autistic Spectrum
04-30-2014, 06:35 PM
stripper law dictates that cag is a lady of high morals and viture

cag
04-30-2014, 06:36 PM
I am actually talking to you lisa. but I'm just being honest. I don't have anything to gain from being mean to a pitiful shell of a human being that's on a forum filled with people who hate her, and who wants nothing more than to be popular, accepted and liked. dp doesn't give a shit about what people say about him, so practically everyone sucks up and becomes his dancing puppet. this is his forum. ruby may as well just give it to him.

Dirty Beatle
04-30-2014, 06:36 PM
well there are stripperss that just take their clothes off, and then there are strippers that can actually dance and work the pole. i actually really enjoy pole dancing i just bought a portable one the other day, just need to find a good place to put it up when no one is home.
Bitch I grew up in the circus.

You are stupid which is why you don't have any better options. You are not a stripper because of any natural or highly trained skills or intelligence.

cag
04-30-2014, 06:37 PM
practically everyone waits for him to post something so they can jump on the bandwagon.

Autistic Spectrum
04-30-2014, 06:37 PM

Dirty Beatle
04-30-2014, 06:38 PM
I am actually talking to you lisa. but I'm just being honest. I don't have anything to gain from being mean to a pitiful shell of a human being that's on a forum filled with people who hate her, and who wants nothing more than to be popular, accepted and liked. dp doesn't give a shit about what people say about him, so practically everyone sucks up and becomes his dancing puppet. this is his forum. ruby may as well just give it to him.

Actually you've been desperately trolling around the forum trying to sniff MY ass for attention like you have done for years.

Dirty Beatle

cag

You are stupid which is why you don't have any better options. You are not a stripper because of any natural or highly trained skills or intelligence.

obviously, strippers don't need to use intelligence or booksmarts to dance and take clothes off. That's an obvious fact.

cag
04-30-2014, 06:39 PM
Very genius revelation, lisa. lmao

Dirty Beatle
04-30-2014, 06:39 PM
obviously, strippers don't need to use intelligence or booksmarts to dance and take clothes off. That's an obvious fact.
Yes cag

That is

cag
04-30-2014, 06:40 PM
Lisa used to her two degrees to find out that strippers don't need to know about photons or walking the tight rope to make money.

Dirty Beatle
04-30-2014, 06:42 PM
Very genius revelation, lisa. lmao

Welp I am technically a genius

I have had no revelalations in this topic though, probably because it's mainly full of one bush pig dyke stripper who is sniffing my ass for attention

cag
04-30-2014, 06:42 PM
And I've heard it all before, the shit people say about strippers, but at the end of the day, that doesn't matter to me, what matters is that I'm walking with 6 hundred bucks a night, so people can say whatever they like. It makes no difference to me, especially when im pulling in a couple grand and working three 4 hour shifts weekly.

cag
04-30-2014, 06:44 PM
I'm sure you're very intelligent, Lisa. :)

Autistic Spectrum
04-30-2014, 06:47 PM
realyl wanna read this thread, and not just post in it, bt that seems like way 2 much work

Dirty Beatle
04-30-2014, 06:49 PM
Yeah I don't know

Cag is babbling on about all the great skills it takes to be a stripper, she kind of just looks a bit stupid to me in here

Autistic Spectrum
04-30-2014, 06:55 PM
http://i.imgur.com/Xfjv0.gif

herpreader
04-30-2014, 07:02 PM

:whassup:

herpreader
04-30-2014, 07:03 PM
Welp I am technically a genius

lol no, no your'e not, oh my g-d

herpreader
04-30-2014, 07:04 PM

in front of your camera

Dirty Beatle
04-30-2014, 07:13 PM
lol no, no your'e not, oh my g-d

Try harder, it might make it untrue.

Autistic Spectrum
04-30-2014, 07:15 PM
lisa if you so smart then why are you so stupid ,, do the math on that one

Dirty Beatle
04-30-2014, 07:20 PM
lisa if you so smart then why are you so stupid ,, do the math on that one

*slaps knee*

The answer is 200.

herpreader
04-30-2014, 07:46 PM
I guess technically a genious counts because tehcnically could mean in this case "technically if not being a genious meant youre a geniuosu"

herpreader
04-30-2014, 07:47 PM
so you could solve the problem by not solving the problem, just say lisa is a genious, and move on, cause that's how it is in her mind and there's no problem to solve in the first place ^_____^

Autistic Spectrum
04-30-2014, 07:56 PM
technically lisa is a prostitute when she fucks her weed dealer for free drugs

Dirty Beatle
04-30-2014, 07:59 PM
technically lisa is a prostitute when she fucks her weed dealer for free drugsI don't fuck anyone for free drugs

there is a guy who would sometimes give me pot whether I fucked him not and a few times I have also fucked him.

Autistic Spectrum
04-30-2014, 08:00 PM
I don't fuck anyone for free drugs

there is a guy who would sometimes give me pot whether I fucked him not and a few times I have also fucked him.
those same words could have been written like this

technically lisa is a prostitute

herpreader
technically a genious does that

Autistic Spectrum
would have the same meaning because they are the same thing

herpreader
a genious on the other hand doesn't have to

herpreader
04-30-2014, 08:01 PM
technically speaking, I have no idea what technically or genious means

Dirty Beatle
04-30-2014, 08:04 PM
those same words could have been written like this

technically lisa is a prostituteok well look

dp if I were to "prostitute" myself to you, specifically to you, you would not be able to give me weed. First of all I'd want to see you in all your glory on cam so I could decide whether or not I could stomach touching you.... then I'm not spending a cent to fuck you so you must incur all costs.

I do not accept credit cards but I do accept souls.

herpreader
04-30-2014, 08:04 PM
technically I didn't read the above post

Autistic Spectrum
04-30-2014, 08:05 PM
you exchange sex for goods or services which makes you a prostitute

Dirty Beatle
04-30-2014, 08:06 PM
you exchange sex for goods or services which makes you a prostituteI exchange sex because I like to have sex

Dirty Beatle
04-30-2014, 08:08 PM
I exchange sex for sex

Autistic Spectrum
04-30-2014, 08:09 PM
the ipad prostutite

Dirty Beatle
04-30-2014, 08:11 PM
that was a birthday present

and I did not give him sex for it lol

Dirty Beatle
04-30-2014, 08:13 PM
dp if you must know

every material thing I've ever aquired could be in some way shape or form be tenuously linked to one of the times I've had sex... I guess... if you were obsessed about me having sex then I guess you might even do that and claim "AHA! A prostitute" before checking if you have spare ipad around.

Autistic Spectrum
04-30-2014, 08:15 PM
but you did not want to have sex with rootbeer, u told him 20 millon times not to come to your house then when he got there you where grossed out by him and yet, you still fucked him, because he fixed your muffler and bought you shit

Autistic Spectrum
04-30-2014, 08:16 PM
this makes you a hooker

Dirty Beatle
04-30-2014, 08:18 PM
but you did not want to have sex with rootbeer, u told him 20 millon times not to come to your house then when he got there you where grossed out by him and yet, you still fucked him, because he fixed your muffler and bought you shitThat's incorrect

I told him he was more than welcome to come to my house and I had every intention of fucking him a lot... just when he he couldn't do it properly and cried a lot I sent him home.... he didn't leave for a couple of months

Dirty Beatle
04-30-2014, 08:19 PM
rootbeer fixed my front muffler which fell off just after I had my rear muffler fixed which I had fixed long before rootbeer ever visited me and for which I would have to go on quite the leap of logic in order to tie that to some sex I've had

Autistic Spectrum
04-30-2014, 08:20 PM
lisa you are baston of moral superiority and do not do dodgey ass shit all the time

Dirty Beatle
04-30-2014, 08:21 PM
lisa you are baston of moral superiority and do not do dodgey ass shit all the timelol

I AM dodgy :P

Autistic Spectrum
04-30-2014, 08:25 PM
i live a chirstan life style, and have christan values

Dirty Beatle
04-30-2014, 08:28 PM
i live a chirstan life style, and have christan values
I do not. I'm not anti-Christian I just find that people tend to invoke the name of Christ in order to make out they are good people when in fact they are not good people who follow very little if any of Christs teachings and instead use the ideology to praise themselves on stuff they have never really done let alone sacrificed themselves for others.

Autistic Spectrum
04-30-2014, 08:31 PM
i once found a wallet with 300 dollors in cash in it and no way to idenfeity the person, so i burned all the money because if i kept it it would be stealing

Dirty Beatle
04-30-2014, 08:35 PM
i once found a wallet with 300 dollors in cash in it and no way to idenfeity the person, so i burned all the money because if i kept it it would be stealing

LOL

well a couple of weeks ago I was going crazy with the voices and like I was being driven so far up the wall I was going to die without sedation... All I wanted to deal with it was some pot... a bag of bush bud mysteriously appeared and I smoked it.

Does Jesus come and cloak and dagger sneak you some weed when you're going crazy? I think not. Mind you I'm pretty sure Jesus would have if he had been alive and present at that very moment.

herpreader
04-30-2014, 08:35 PM
the ipad prostutite

herpreader
04-30-2014, 08:36 PM
dp if you must know

every material thing I've ever aquired could be in some way shape or form be tenuously linked to one of the times I've had sex... I guess... if you were obsessed about me having sex then I guess you might even do that and claim "AHA! A prostitute" before checking if you have spare ipad around.

technoratly

Dirty Beatle
04-30-2014, 08:39 PM
Dp I am reminded of that story of the guy who was drowning and kept asking for god to save him, his belief in god was so strong that 3 different people came by and offered to rescue him and he refused their help because he was waiting for god to save him. When he drowned he met god and asked "why didn't you save me?" To which the god replied that it had sent 3 people to try and save him.

Amen. Thank you jesus for my pot that day but it was probably just one of the guys I was fucking around that day in the midsts of my crazy oblivious episode.

Also I did not exchange sex for the phantom weed.... that day... I had sex a couple of days later though if that counts as prostitution.

Autistic Spectrum
04-30-2014, 08:54 PM
lisa that was a bag of cat nip, that you stole from the pet store you worked at and forgot about

ObedientGirl69
04-30-2014, 08:55 PM
lisa that was a bag of cat nip, that you stole from the pet store you worked at and forgot about

Mate the only impossibility is that I would ever forget I had a bag of weed.

herpreader
04-30-2014, 10:16 PM
prepare yourself for the second mother fucker

Dirty Beatle
04-30-2014, 10:17 PM
Prepare yourself for ignore steveyos

herpreader
04-30-2014, 10:20 PM
like anybody who posts on the same forum as you isn't already ready to be on and off your ignore list 6669 times a week

herpreader
04-30-2014, 10:20 PM
I'm not on cag's ignore list in fact she said I'm the only poster she wants to continue talking to outside forums ^______________^

herpreader
04-30-2014, 10:21 PM
so let's see my track record, so far all the horrible females hate me, all the cool girls love me, all the cool guys love me, all the haters hate, I'm steveyooooooooooos

herpreader
VCSSAG

herpreader
CAG HELP

Autistic Spectrum
so sorry for your loss my deepest condolences

herpreader
04-30-2014, 10:25 PM
lol

clay
04-30-2014, 10:41 PM
youre fucking disgusting. you broke your pussy in a pussy accident and had to have a doctor cream on it? fuck off

ObedientGirl69
04-30-2014, 10:43 PM
youre fucking disgusting. you broke your pussy in a pussy accident and had to have a doctor cream on it? fuck off

I was 2 years old and slipped in the bath smashing my vagina onto the edge of the bath and it was bleeding so I was taken to a doctor who checked the damage and then prescribed hormone cream to put onto my vagina so that it would develop properly clay.

steveyos YOLO
04-30-2014, 10:45 PM
Prepare yourself for ignore steveyos

Autistic Spectrum
04-30-2014, 10:46 PM
oh wow, steam chaat just came to the lisa mc bruines gaping cunt thread

steveyos YOLO
04-30-2014, 10:46 PM
No wonder you use an inflatable tub now

ObedientGirl69
04-30-2014, 10:48 PM
No wonder you use an inflatable tub now

Lol

Autistic Spectrum
04-30-2014, 10:48 PM
let momma rub that pussy cream on ur broke slit, baby lisa,,

ObedientGirl69
04-30-2014, 10:51 PM
let momma rub that pussy cream on ur broke slit, baby lisa,,

Yeah well I was 2 years old with a cut on my vagina so I didn't really prematurely ejaculate or anything and be scarred for life about it.. I mean I had only recently been toilet trained at that time

Autistic Spectrum
04-30-2014, 10:52 PM
it was not till 4 years later when your babysitter broke your pussy again

Autistic Spectrum
04-30-2014, 10:52 PM
the history of lisa's brown vagina, an off broadway play by austic specurim

clay
04-30-2014, 11:00 PM
your handicap pussy and rootbeers steroid nub belong together you mutated faggots

ObedientGirl69
04-30-2014, 11:09 PM
your handicap pussy and rootbeers steroid nub belong together you mutated faggots

No, square tiny dick, small damaged hole.... it doesn't fit.

cody lundin
05-01-2014, 09:02 AM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

cag
05-01-2014, 11:40 AM
I was 2 years old and slipped in the bath smashing my vagina onto the edge of the bath and it was bleeding so I was taken to a doctor who checked the damage and then prescribed hormone cream to put onto my vagina so that it would develop properly clay.

fucking lmao

Autistic Spectrum
05-01-2014, 11:42 AM
stop it cag

cag
05-01-2014, 11:44 AM
moleman

steveyos YOLO
05-01-2014, 01:03 PM
Every girl on this forum has a deformed pussy

rootbeer
05-01-2014, 03:24 PM
Lisa you are a disgusting whore, kill yourself

rootbeer
05-01-2014, 03:25 PM
You can't be happy and you can't make anyone else happy either you're just wasting oxygen

herpreader
05-01-2014, 04:02 PM
she makes teknorat and dp happy as fuck

rootbeer
05-01-2014, 04:05 PM
Her busted hole is worthless and she just lies there like a dead fish

rootbeer
05-01-2014, 04:06 PM
i have a fat cock and Lisa's genitals are busted and disgusting

steveyos YOLO
05-01-2014, 04:20 PM
https://i.imgur.com/V78I6Mm.png

cody lundin
05-01-2014, 04:46 PM
[/B]

:???:

Dirty Beatle
05-01-2014, 07:27 PM
i have a fat cock and Lisa's genitals are busted and disgusting

You have a tiny dick that you have to lift your overhang gut up to even find.

Everyone has seen my vagina you retard including more people than you can count up close and personal.

You are having a baby to a fat moronic slut who has pushed out 5 kids out of her cunt. You look stupid. Get a life.

cody lundin
05-01-2014, 07:46 PM
actually nobody has seen anything but a shadowy brown blurb i mean really its like a loch ness monster picture because you are too fucking dumb to use bright light like oh idk maybe free window sunlight so your pics dont look like grainy shit but hey im talking to 5 retards at once now so....

steveyos YOLO
05-01-2014, 08:19 PM
Turn your flash on and post that hole

cody lundin
05-01-2014, 08:23 PM
:quagmire::airquote:

rootbeer
05-02-2014, 10:18 AM
lisa your pussy is broken

rootbeer
05-02-2014, 10:19 AM
and i dont have a hanging gut but i have pictures of yours :)

Dirty Beatle
05-02-2014, 10:22 AM
That's impossible because I don't have an overhang gut, I have literally never been fat enough to get one. Debra would have one though.... do you both lift it up before having at it? Oh knowing you you just find her nearest fat fold and jizz on it and think you just had sex.

steveyos YOLO
05-02-2014, 11:17 AM
You 2 kids fighting all the time is just adorable

Autistic Spectrum
05-02-2014, 11:58 AM
your a clown rootbeer, lisa ia betautifl erpson

Dirty Beatle
05-02-2014, 12:16 PM
You 2 kids fighting all the time is just adorable

Ma, that boy is being mean waaaaaa

Autistic Spectrum
05-02-2014, 12:39 PM
http://i.imgur.com/04fMwso.gif

cody lundin
05-02-2014, 12:40 PM
:goodone:

rootbeer
05-02-2014, 02:48 PM
projecting as fuck, dp you dont even have a job

cody lundin
05-02-2014, 06:56 PM

rule 32

steveyos YOLO
05-02-2014, 10:18 PM
projecting as fuck, dp you dont even have a job

You don't even have a functional reproductive organ

maks
05-02-2014, 10:40 PM
lisa your whole life has become an in-jokefor a trolling forum, and in fact I'm convinced you only let rootbeer fuck you so people would keep talking about you, how did your life come to this is this anything like what you imagined when youn were a little girl full ofmhopes and dreams who had only been raped twice so far

Dirty Beatle
You don't even have a functional reproductive organnor does he have a job either

Dirty Beatle
lisa your whole life has become an in-jokefor a trolling forum, and in fact I'm convinced you only let rootbeer fuck you so people would keep talking about you, how did your life come to this is this anything like what you imagined when youn were a little girl full ofmhopes and dreams who had only been raped twice so farmaks your whole posting in a backwater forum revolves around me

bad luck for you

Dirty Beatle
05-02-2014, 10:41 PM
http://i.imgur.com/04fMwso.gif

maks
05-02-2014, 10:46 PM
maks your whole posting in a backwater forum revolves around me

bad luck for you

this is a hobby for me. I come here for an hour before work and an hour after work to laugh at how shitty you've turned out. your problems are a source of entertainment for me. now that uyou understand my question, answer it. how do you feel about your problems being a source of entertainment for a rich successful american

A Dolla Danya of Dubla Dour
05-02-2014, 10:59 PM
lol overhanf gut

ObedientGirl69
05-02-2014, 11:06 PM
OMG wow

maks makes a living in IT AND has a hobby

well that tears it, he's certainly the person with the most fullest life here

ObedientGirl69
05-02-2014, 11:06 PM
lol overhanf gutyeah fat people lol

maks
05-02-2014, 11:10 PM
OMG wow

maks makes a living in IT AND has a hobby

well that tears it, he's certainly the person with the most fullest life here

I'm not on welfare and I'e never abortyed a meth dealer's baby. you didn't set the bar veryu high, most of the world is better than you.

ObedientGirl69
05-02-2014, 11:11 PM
maks thinks he knows anything about my life and lovers

maks
05-02-2014, 11:19 PM
your life and lovers have been the topic of this forum for months

Autistic Spectrum
05-02-2014, 11:26 PM
lol i love when rootbeer says i don't have a job and shit, would be really hard t o pay my bills if i did not work,since my mom never molessted me in the bathtub and has to give me money to keep me quite about it,

steveyos YOLO
05-02-2014, 11:47 PM
My mom did bad stuff to me and never gave me money to keep quiet

Dirty Beatle
05-03-2014, 01:11 AM
my mum is fat

she lent me $20 but I have to pay her back

cody lundin
05-03-2014, 03:31 AM
the high point of lisa's childhood was sneaking across the toxic wildlife laden outback to throw rocks on people's tin roofs to piss them off and then run and hide. lisa, like rooty, is living out her dreams, pissing people off and hiding...

rootbeer
05-03-2014, 05:30 AM
Lisa you have no job, no family, no friends
You take dick for ditch weed
Also your pussy is hideous and loose as fuck

Dirty Beatle
05-03-2014, 05:49 AM
Also your pussy is hideous and loose as fucknone of that is true... except for the no job part, not that YOU have a job but anyway

you're an idiot, you look like an idiot to everyone

Dirty Beatle
05-03-2014, 05:52 AM
this is pathetic

get a fucking life sherman

ObedientGirl69
05-03-2014, 05:58 AM
I couldn't make you look more pathetic if I tried.

rootbeer
05-03-2014, 06:02 AM
Actually it's all true, read it until it sinks in you stupid whore lol

rootbeer
05-03-2014, 06:04 AM
Lisa kill yourself your life is worthless

cody lundin
05-03-2014, 06:13 AM
Also your pussy is hideous and loose as fuck

aww yeah rooty post pics of potbelly now

cody lundin
05-03-2014, 06:15 AM
I couldn't make you look more pathetic if I tried.

actually of the 2 of you sherman is the winner, he moved on to other vagina, has a family that does not hate him and a job, and he lives alone. id say overall thats a fucking win over your life any day.

cody lundin
05-03-2014, 06:16 AM
he also has a ready made family willing to move him in on a permanant basis any day. you cant even keep a meth addict for a boyfreind lisa

rootbeer
05-03-2014, 06:17 AM
Burnt out brown hole

rootbeer
05-03-2014, 06:19 AM
Lisa's teeth are all rotting and falling out, she has no body, and greasy thinning hair
What a woman

cody lundin
05-03-2014, 06:21 AM
http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--L9hWefdK--/19gbgesk5os55png.png

rootbeer
05-03-2014, 06:22 AM
he also has a ready made family willing to move him in on a permanant basis any day. you cant even keep a meth addict for a boyfreind lisa

She has no idea how to treat a man period, she's lucky her dying drug dealer fucks her for dime bags

cody lundin
05-03-2014, 06:23 AM
well rooty i been down this road and i told you how i did, gl bro, at least you're not flying solo with a pussy ass cat in a klan robe

cody lundin
05-03-2014, 06:27 AM
oh and rooty, the first time your acct was penalized for rep boosting, well that was after lisa took a shine to you wasnt it. i got 20 bucks saying clay was playing an angle for lisa pussy and when you stepped up and got it first you detroyed anything she had gained with him which is why she has a a green name now and you dont

rootbeer
05-03-2014, 06:32 AM
P.s. Nobody wants u around Lisa, you suck dick for weed
You are an embarrassment

cody lundin
05-03-2014, 06:34 AM
lisa sold your rep boosting out before she ever did the sex to you thats why she was all weird about it

cag
05-03-2014, 12:07 PM
My mom is dead lmao

herpreader
05-03-2014, 12:29 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/05/04/y4a3uzys.jpg

cag
05-03-2014, 12:56 PM
Awww

steveyos YOLO
05-03-2014, 01:15 PM
You licked that cunt rooty so you are the worst person ever

Dirty Beatle
05-03-2014, 05:39 PM
You licked that cunt rooty so you are the worst person ever
I was drunk and passing out and he licked my bum hole too, I told him "stop it, that's not normal"

Yes it's true, Sherman licks butts

Dirty Beatle
05-03-2014, 05:43 PM
She has no idea how to treat a man period, she's lucky her dying drug dealer fucks her for dime bagsi've had lots of men. I've had lots of relationships and most of them have lasted longer than anything you've had. I dumped you because you're a psycho shit fuck who is really unattractive. And I mean jut look at you. Of all the guys I've ever dated I've never had one look as pathetic afterwards as you do now. True story.

I got all my teeth, my teeth hurt because I have wisdom teeth growing out and it puts a lot of pressure on my teeth, my wisdom teeth are getting taken out near Xmas.

Your only friend in this forum is Cody.

Dirty Beatle
05-03-2014, 05:54 PM
even Peter Quinn has walked away with more dignity than you are showing and he went directly to jail and wrote me 20 million lengthy retard love letters which I never replied to one of. And he was a real low point in my life.

Dirty Beatle
05-03-2014, 06:07 PM
Heh.

Toxo... what a tongue in the ass.

cag
05-03-2014, 06:40 PM
P.s. Nobody wants u around Lisa, you suck dick for weed
You are an embarrassment

she sucks dick for weed? :0

Dirty Beatle
05-03-2014, 06:44 PM
she sucks dick for weed? :0

Lol no.

He's upset that I've sucked Darryn's dick and never sucked his. Darryn being a guy he knows about because when I was with Sherman I went to go buy some weed of Darryn who grabbed me and tried to kiss me but I pushed him off and told him I had to give this new guy I was with a fair go. When I got home I told Sherman about it. Also Darryn texted me saying how good I am at blow jobs because Dazza is a real charmer like that lol.

cag
05-03-2014, 06:46 PM
I don't give a fuck who daryn is. I'm just trying to ask rootbeer a question.

cag
05-03-2014, 06:47 PM
didn't even read your last post all I did was see the name daryn and skipped over the rest.

Dirty Beatle
05-03-2014, 06:49 PM
Yeah I don't care who you care about you retarded fugly mole.

Before I was with Sherman Darryn would on occasion give me weed if he had some, like I could wake up to a knock on my door, Dazza would be standing there and just give me some weed and then go to work (he's a painter) and a few times I've also fucked Darryn and sucked his cock.

Dirty Beatle
05-03-2014, 06:50 PM
Darryn is fit and has a huge cock that can leave me limping for two days when he has at it.

Dirty Beatle
05-03-2014, 06:51 PM
I'm not with Darryn, he's just a guy I've fucked a few times.

Dirty Beatle
05-03-2014, 06:52 PM
Oh and I've also fucked Darryn's g/f before.

cag
05-03-2014, 06:52 PM
look, i'm just trying to ask rooty a question. you need to go bother someone else right now.

Dirty Beatle
05-03-2014, 06:53 PM
look, i'm just trying to ask rooty a question. you need to go bother someone else right now.

Yeah uh, no-one is talking to you you try-hard inferior slag with made-up boyfriends.

cag
05-03-2014, 06:55 PM
Alright, Sherman. Whenever you're ready to answer more questions about Lisa, just letting you know that I'm prepared to listen.

cag
05-03-2014, 06:57 PM
Lisa's teeth are all rotting and falling out, she has no body, and greasy thinning hair
What a woman

I also request that Rooty explain this post. I'm curious to know more.

Dirty Beatle
05-03-2014, 06:59 PM
I also request that Rooty explain this post. I'm curious to know more.

You've seen my teeth and hair and body.

Dirty Beatle
05-03-2014, 07:00 PM
Cag, you're ugly and stupid and desperate.

Dirty Beatle
05-03-2014, 07:01 PM
Sherman licks butts.

cag
05-03-2014, 07:13 PM
Alright, Sherman. Whenever you're ready to answer more questions about Lisa, just letting you know that I'm prepared to listen.

ObedientGirl69
05-03-2014, 07:17 PM
Seriously though Dazza has a really huge cock, everytime I see it my eyeballs pop out of my head and I can't get the condom on it because it's so huge so he has to put it on.

ObedientGirl69
05-03-2014, 07:20 PM
this is what I look like when I see Dazza's cock

http://s27.postimg.org/ehm4tsj8j/mmo.jpg

Dirty Beatle
05-03-2014, 07:26 PM
this is what I looked like when rootbeer reached under his overhang gut and prematurely ejaculated everywhere

http://s27.postimg.org/qdd0cby3n/ugly.jpg

cody lundin
05-03-2014, 08:49 PM
this is what I looked like 20 fucking years ago

http://s27.postimg.org/qdd0cby3n/ugly.jpg

steveyos YOLO
07-07-2014, 01:34 PM
Her busted hole is worthless and she just lies there like a dead fish

She's too lazy to work too lazy to bathe and too lazy to fuck she is pretty much useless

Autistic Spectrum
07-07-2014, 01:44 PM
and yet you fucking begged her to take her back like a week and a half ago and she rejected you because your penis is broken

Autistic Spectrum
07-07-2014, 01:49 PM

i lwant to fuck roobteer now

Autistic Spectrum
07-07-2014, 02:05 PM
I was drunk and passing out and he licked my bum hole too, I told him "stop it, that's not normal"

Yes it's true, Sherman licks butts

penguin island is a den of sin

steveyos YOLO
07-07-2014, 02:19 PM
Rooty and ramen the ultimate tag team butt licking duo

Autistic Spectrum
07-07-2014, 02:35 PM
rootbeer the ass licking minecraft let's paly videos with 9 views ,broken dick negged repped fag

Captain Janeway
07-07-2014, 02:51 PM
dp needs to fix his sig because cardfan

Tahiti Joe
07-07-2014, 03:18 PM
cody needs to die asap.

Autistic Spectrum
07-07-2014, 03:19 PM
that's gorehoud larry,, IT'S FUCKING GOREHOUND LARRY

Tahiti Joe
07-07-2014, 03:21 PM
he's a flaming faggot too. they must die.

Autistic Spectrum
07-07-2014, 03:35 PM
marco, they are the same as you, codey and gorehound larry, there all terrble people who do terrible things, and basically need to die irl to make the world a better place, i don't understand why you in fight with your pals so much

steveyos YOLO
07-07-2014, 03:47 PM
You efucked cag you sick bastard get out

Tahiti Joe
07-07-2014, 04:30 PM
i really destest all faggots, low lifes like cccody, autists, commie faggots. basiclly everyone. merka is full of faggots that don't deserve to breath the same air as me. get out u fuking POS.

Captain Janeway
07-07-2014, 07:44 PM
^^^ this guy silkscreens t shirts and sews for a living, basic beta bitch.

Tahiti Joe
07-07-2014, 08:52 PM
u have no idea u terrible faggot detective. go google somemore fagler jr. u faggot.

Tahiti Joe
07-07-2014, 08:52 PM
where's cccody. prolly out suking some old stale dik for weed.

steveyos YOLO
07-07-2014, 09:01 PM
This is your turf lexi you better defend it t all costs

Tahiti Joe
07-07-2014, 09:04 PM
the herp is lovely isn't it. wish DP and lisa would come back. i miss them.

Captain Janeway
07-07-2014, 09:06 PM
hey don't be mad at me be mad at your girlfriend cag who sold you out for e-cred

Tahiti Joe
07-07-2014, 09:10 PM
when they don't get their EBT day go looking for whitey.

UofLCardfan08
07-08-2014, 09:46 AM
You could fit a baseball bat on there srsly

http://i.imgur.com/jb58gKP.jpg

You should place a laundry basket underneath her in case the baby falls out.

Lisa is tiny in comparison

steveyos666
07-08-2014, 09:58 AM
This is your turf lexi you better defend it t all costs

Captain Janeway
08-01-2015, 10:19 PM
http://i.imgur.com/jb58gKP.jpg

You should place a laundry basket underneath her in case the baby falls out.

Lisa is tiny in comparison

Remembering Starfleet's Prime Directive is of the utmost importance when dealing with Pre-Warp Cultures.

NotHowdy
08-01-2015, 10:36 PM
May the Internet Lords bless this thread.

Mr. Jon
08-03-2015, 02:32 AM
A stripper calling people losers for posting nudes. How cute