PDA

View Full Version : Dp I have decided to be your spiritual advisor

Dirty Beatle
04-30-2014, 08:43 PM
in exchange for sex

ObedientGirl69
04-30-2014, 08:50 PM
My weed god likes seeing me tormented so much that it materialises a bag of weed for me when my torment reaches the far end of the universe, which is in the blink of an eye

I must pray now as I am out of weed. Amen.

ObedientGirl69
04-30-2014, 08:54 PM
I wish I could materialise bags of weed at will

*tries*

*manages a fart but no weed*

Hmmmmmm..... if I try harder something lumpy might come out but it probably won't be a bag of weed.

Autistic Spectrum
04-30-2014, 08:55 PM
lisa blow your weed dealer again and i bet your wish will come true

ObedientGirl69
04-30-2014, 08:58 PM
lisa blow your weed dealer again and i bet your wish will come true
I called the one that puts out a "psycho moron" just after Easter also he keeps trying to quit.... it just will not happen that way because we aren't even on speaking terms until the next time he gets drunk and starts texting me trying to get me to come over at 2am like 4 months down the track... and of course I never do go over then.

I think waiting until I get money will make some materialise for me but little else will right now.

ObedientGirl69
04-30-2014, 09:02 PM
WWJD?

Jesus would give me weed.

Autistic Spectrum
04-30-2014, 09:06 PM
start growing your own weed in your shed lisa

Dirty Beatle
04-30-2014, 09:13 PM
yeah

see I had asked Darryn and also asked the young couple for weed, Darryn because he had been texting me a fair bit saying how much he'd wanted weed and a catch up and the young couple because they get me weed... I was getting fucked around by everyone waiting and waiting and get text messages all night about it and I was going insane and swearing and I hadn't had pot in a few days and then I turned around and there was just a bag of weed sitting there... so I did not ask the universe questions about that and just chopped up

Autistic Spectrum
04-30-2014, 09:15 PM
lisa you blacked out, and sucked some random guys dick for a bag of dirt weed, i am almost postive of this

Autistic Spectrum
04-30-2014, 09:16 PM
ask stevey how to grow weed he is a weed farmer

Dirty Beatle
04-30-2014, 09:25 PM
lisa you blacked out, and sucked some random guys dick for a bag of dirt weed, i am almost postive of thisa double bonus all while blacked out

I remember wanting weed... I remember turning around and finding weed out of nowhere... if I had to bet on who's weed it was was that night I'd say Darryn.

That does not solve the entire mystery though

Dirty Beatle
04-30-2014, 09:26 PM
ask stevey how to grow weed he is a weed farmerI know how to grow weed. You plant a seed and then not get caught with it or not have a dog you kidnapped/rescued eat it.

Dirty Beatle
04-30-2014, 09:30 PM
so the current theory is that I go about my business randomly blacking out and sucking cock and someone left me a bag of weed

naturally my brain is struggling with this concept

a black out drinker I know myself to be but a randomly blacking out cocksucker? Well I'm not sure how to meld that in with my identity.

Dirty Beatle
04-30-2014, 09:31 PM
let us pray

WWJD?

Dirty Beatle
04-30-2014, 09:36 PM
did jesus suck cock for wine and fish?

Or did he run around fucking people in the face when they were randomly blacked out and then casually went and got a barel of wine before the whole party came to their senses and knew they had been fucked in the face?

A universal mystery I guess.

ObedientGirl69
04-30-2014, 09:39 PM
The great whodunnit mystery.... who's cock did I suck for weed that fateful night.

Dirty Beatle
04-30-2014, 09:53 PM
I'll call it Six Feet Under syndrome because in that show there is a chick who smokes weed, blacks out and has sex with her dealers without remembering it

Dirty Beatle
04-30-2014, 10:02 PM
It used to be common practice not so long ago for some women to give birth during "twilight sleep" which was usually induced with the aid of drugs, it is an amnesic state and the births in such a state were called a "twilight birth".

Just some loosely related trivia. But you can literally give birth while being conscious is such a state and have no recollection of it or the pain of child birth. The practice is no longer widely used due to detrimental affects the drugs had on the baby.

Dirty Beatle
04-30-2014, 10:05 PM
I imagine also that in such a state not all the usual hormones released during childbirth would necessarily be released in all cases of twilight birth. The way women described it was that they'd go to sleep and wake up with a baby.

herpreader
04-30-2014, 10:19 PM
plug drugs above me