PDA

View Full Version : since i constantly masturbate in the shower, shouldn't there be more fish

syncan aka ken post jr
01-06-2012, 11:57 AM
giving birth to mermaids?

maks
01-06-2012, 11:59 AM
as a rule fish usually swallow

rubycalaber
01-06-2012, 12:03 PM
once I had a dream about getting on a train and tom cruise was sitting opposite me and he started asking me "ever wonder how we know what kind of animals can cross-breed with other animals? like ligers and zorses and shit like that? is there like an underground laboratory somewhere where scientists just get all these different animals to fuck? like they get dogs to fuck eagles and elephants to fuck octopuses? and then to see what can breed with humans they just fuck all these animals and like get their wives to come in and let all the animals gang bang them?"

which is ironically pretty normal compared to his religion irl

maks
01-06-2012, 12:09 PM
The soviets tried to breed humans with chimps to create a super soldier but all they ended up with was cberry

*zing*

Greg Blake Age: 41 (412) 824-6478 1700 James St Monroeville, PA 15146 racerx111@verizon.net
01-06-2012, 12:16 PM
once I had a dream about getting on a train and tom cruise was sitting opposite me and he started asking me "ever wonder how we know what kind of animals can cross-breed with other animals? like ligers and zorses and shit like that? is there like an underground laboratory somewhere where scientists just get all these different animals to fuck? like they get dogs to fuck eagles and elephants to fuck octopuses? and then to see what can breed with humans they just fuck all these animals and like get their wives to come in and let all the animals gang bang them?"

Roobs. You gay for Tom Cruz?

Just askin.

rootbeer
01-06-2012, 12:17 PM

not too far off

terror baby
01-06-2012, 12:19 PM
semen is heavier than air dummy

maks
01-06-2012, 12:21 PM
semen is heavier than air dummy

Not mine, it comes out as a foam similar to marshmallow fluff and floats away. It's all over my ceiling.

Plug Drugs
01-07-2012, 12:18 AM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humanzee

apprently according to the internet's wise men, humans cant breed with anything other than other humans