05-01-2014, 07:21 PM
:hypno:

Dirty Beatle
05-01-2014, 07:24 PM
Morning dp

I'm angry

Autistic Spectrum
05-01-2014, 07:25 PM
i know something that will cheer you up, cameron wrote a very long very detailed timeline of your vagina

Autistic Spectrum
05-01-2014, 07:26 PM
1944 - lisas vagina travels back in time, has sex with hitler
1945 - hitler dies of aids
1964 - lisa and her vagina are born in australia
1965 - lisas vagina reaches its first perfect form, is ripe for the picking
1966 - lisa slips and breaks her perfect vagina, vaginal reconstructive surgery takes place; abo skin grafts are used, resulting in brown bits
1967 - lisa explores her new vagina for the first time
1968 - penguin sticks its beak in lisas vagina, lisa is traumatized for life - vows to never let anything come between her and her vagina ever again
1969 - lisa sticks a joey in her vagina and pretends to be a kangaroo
1970 - lisas vagina reaches its second perfect form
1971 - lisa obessively fingers herself throughotu whatever the australian equivalent to first grade is, is held back a grade
1972 - lisas vagina is forever altered by ehr encounter with her babysitter
1973 - lisa figners herself more than ever, kepeing her vagina loosened as she has big plans for it
1975 - lisa has sex with severla truckers, shes 11 but tells them shes 14
1977 - lisa begins practicing shotoign ping pongs out of her vagina as an opening act for the penguin isalnd comedy club
1978 - lisas comedy routeine doesnt go over well and she realizes shes not funny, but her vagina ping pong act gets scouted by the circus
1979 - lisa and her vaguina get a full scholarship to clown school from PT Barnum
1980 - lisas vagina fucsk the shit out of all the other clowns; its college after all
1981 - lisas vaginal ping pong show goes on the road and people flock from all over tow itness it, sex with carnies? you better belive it.
1982 - lisas vagina fucks soemoen on the schoolboard to obtain a GED
1983 - lisa meet sher former bbabysitter drunk in a bar, and fucks his brains out
1985 - lisas vaigna is diagnosed with AIDS
1987 - lisas vagina is equipped with futuer technology and sent back in time on a secret mission to kill hitler
1988 - lisas vagina returns to her; revealed she "accidentally" had sex with charlie chaplin
1989 - lisas vagina once again sent out to kill hiter;
1990 - lisas vagina returns. she spedns a year without a vagina, even toghugh time travel would completley negate any reason that it couldnt just come back right away, lol
1991 - lisa has her first abortion, tiw ill forever hold a special place in her vagina as a baby finger has permanently become lodged there
1992 - lisa reveals it was HITELRS BABY so aborting it was probably a good thing, so just FUCK OFF you obsessed fucktard
1993 - lisas vagina has a thing for michael jackson, tjhey just got him in australia
1995 - lisas vagina earns her a college dergee
1996 - lisas vagina fucks it all up because it cant contain its odor and she loses her godo paying job
1997 - lisa overestimates her vaginas capabilities, and severely ruptures it when tryng to take 3 abo dicks at the same time
1998 - lisa goes on disability for her broke vagina, has vaginal recontsuctive surgeyr again, more brown bits
1999 - lisa gets a television for the first time in her life, not really relevant to her vagina
2000 - lisas vagina reaches its third perfect form
2001 - lisa enjoys watching the rpice is right duringt he day, orw hatever australians watch on daytime tv
2002 - lisas vagina fucks her way to tghe top and earns another college degree: sleazy peasy japanesy
2003 - lisas vagina is in decline...
2004, lisas vagina pushes carts at walmart
2005 - lisa has trouble finding anyonet o fuck her vagina hole
2006 - lisa begin writing letetrs, actual letters, to prisoners, hoping they will fuck her vagina
2007 - lisas vagina begins taking an aspirin regimen because its not as young as it used to b e
2008 - lisa touches herself while listneing to eminem
2009 - lisas vagina comes in useful to feed mice to the snakesa t the pet store she works at
2010 - lisa gets a computer just so she can post about eminem and her vagina on the intenret
2011 - lisa discovers troll forums where she can tell people about her vagina and be ridiculed, but not banned
2012 - lisa begins posting on rubyenet where all the boys drool over her tasty brown bits
2013 - lisa cons a retarded man into flying across the planet to jhave sex with her vagina; jizz all over the place, rootys rod causes permanent damage; there will be no more perfect forms of lisas vagina
2014 - lisa sends rooty home in hopes that a guy who has done nothing but trick her will drive sevrla hours to have sex with her

Dirty Beatle
05-01-2014, 07:29 PM
i know something that will cheer you up, cameron wrote a very long very detailed timeline of your vagina

Awesome :smoke:

Dirty Beatle
05-01-2014, 07:32 PM
1944 - lisas vagina travels back in time, has sex with hitler
1945 - hitler dies of aids
1964 - lisa and her vagina are born in australia
1965 - lisas vagina reaches its first perfect form, is ripe for the picking
1966 - lisa slips and breaks her perfect vagina, vaginal reconstructive surgery takes place; abo skin grafts are used, resulting in brown bits
1967 - lisa explores her new vagina for the first time
1968 - penguin sticks its beak in lisas vagina, lisa is traumatized for life - vows to never let anything come between her and her vagina ever again
1969 - lisa sticks a joey in her vagina and pretends to be a kangaroo
1970 - lisas vagina reaches its second perfect form
1971 - lisa obessively fingers herself throughotu whatever the australian equivalent to first grade is, is held back a grade
1972 - lisas vagina is forever altered by ehr encounter with her babysitter
1973 - lisa figners herself more than ever, kepeing her vagina loosened as she has big plans for it
1975 - lisa has sex with severla truckers, shes 11 but tells them shes 14
1977 - lisa begins practicing shotoign ping pongs out of her vagina as an opening act for the penguin isalnd comedy club
1978 - lisas comedy routeine doesnt go over well and she realizes shes not funny, but her vagina ping pong act gets scouted by the circus
1979 - lisa and her vaguina get a full scholarship to clown school from PT Barnum
1980 - lisas vagina fucsk the shit out of all the other clowns; its college after all
1981 - lisas vaginal ping pong show goes on the road and people flock from all over tow itness it, sex with carnies? you better belive it.
1982 - lisas vagina fucks soemoen on the schoolboard to obtain a GED
1983 - lisa meet sher former bbabysitter drunk in a bar, and fucks his brains out
1985 - lisas vaigna is diagnosed with AIDS
1987 - lisas vagina is equipped with futuer technology and sent back in time on a secret mission to kill hitler
1988 - lisas vagina returns to her; revealed she "accidentally" had sex with charlie chaplin
1989 - lisas vagina once again sent out to kill hiter;
1990 - lisas vagina returns. she spedns a year without a vagina, even toghugh time travel would completley negate any reason that it couldnt just come back right away, lol
1991 - lisa has her first abortion, tiw ill forever hold a special place in her vagina as a baby finger has permanently become lodged there
1992 - lisa reveals it was HITELRS BABY so aborting it was probably a good thing, so just FUCK OFF you obsessed fucktard
1993 - lisas vagina has a thing for michael jackson, tjhey just got him in australia
1995 - lisas vagina earns her a college dergee
1996 - lisas vagina fucks it all up because it cant contain its odor and she loses her godo paying job
1997 - lisa overestimates her vaginas capabilities, and severely ruptures it when tryng to take 3 abo dicks at the same time
1998 - lisa goes on disability for her broke vagina, has vaginal recontsuctive surgeyr again, more brown bits
1999 - lisa gets a television for the first time in her life, not really relevant to her vagina
2000 - lisas vagina reaches its third perfect form
2001 - lisa enjoys watching the rpice is right duringt he day, orw hatever australians watch on daytime tv
2002 - lisas vagina fucks her way to tghe top and earns another college degree: sleazy peasy japanesy
2003 - lisas vagina is in decline...
2004, lisas vagina pushes carts at walmart
2005 - lisa has trouble finding anyonet o fuck her vagina hole
2006 - lisa begin writing letetrs, actual letters, to prisoners, hoping they will fuck her vagina
2007 - lisas vagina begins taking an aspirin regimen because its not as young as it used to b e
2008 - lisa touches herself while listneing to eminem
2009 - lisas vagina comes in useful to feed mice to the snakesa t the pet store she works at
2010 - lisa gets a computer just so she can post about eminem and her vagina on the intenret
2011 - lisa discovers troll forums where she can tell people about her vagina and be ridiculed, but not banned
2012 - lisa begins posting on rubyenet where all the boys drool over her tasty brown bits
2013 - lisa cons a retarded man into flying across the planet to jhave sex with her vagina; jizz all over the place, rootys rod causes permanent damage; there will be no more perfect forms of lisas vagina
2014 - lisa sends rooty home in hopes that a guy who has done nothing but trick her will drive sevrla hours to have sex with her

:golfclap:

FYI I was first on the internet over 20 years ago when I was 14. I got my own internet when I started uni when I was 21 in 2001 or something and that year took over the EMINEM forum.

cody lundin
05-01-2014, 07:42 PM
https://i.imgur.com/JNLxIBG.jpg

steveyos YOLO
05-01-2014, 08:16 PM
Have you ever had 2 dudes poking the same hole?

Dirty Beatle
05-01-2014, 08:21 PM
Have you ever had 2 dudes poking the same hole?
No way, I couldn't do that without getting stitches.

I've had guys with big dicks have trouble even getting their one in... I am no giant and my little hole is not torn... it stretches if I'm relaxed enough but not more than the size of one big dick but you know how vaginas work (unlike Sherman).

Have you? I know you've pushed a whole human being out of yours before.... man I'm scared of being ripped open during childbirth but I'll probably get around to doing that before the next decade is up.

Autistic Spectrum
05-01-2014, 08:23 PM
thank you for that detailed desprction of your vagnial walls lisa

cody lundin
05-01-2014, 08:26 PM
lisas caat will die and nobody else on penguin island will give her another one after she tardified thisone to the point where is scared of birdsa and has to wear paper kkk robes to fear them away

cody lundin
05-01-2014, 08:26 PM
then a baby is her only hope for companionship, and she will shake it to death in under 1 year

Dirty Beatle
05-01-2014, 08:28 PM
thank you for that detailed desprction of your vagnial walls lisa

It was not that detailed

I posted something yesterday a post some guy made about the explorations of his lady friend's vaginal walls and how he could feel lumps of poo through the wall and he asked her if he can help her poo by fingering her while she did and helping to work the poo out of her rectum by applying pressure to the poo lumps he could feel through her vaginal wall.

That was detailed.... a little too detailed.

cody lundin
05-01-2014, 08:32 PM
2014: lisas vagina is arrested and sentenced separately for conspiracy to murder an infant, lisas vagina becomes a trustee and escapes to israel where brown vaginas are worshipped and lives out its days soaking in herpacin l baths and doing the sex with goy men

steveyos YOLO
05-01-2014, 09:30 PM
No way, I couldn't do that without getting stitches.

I've had guys with big dicks have trouble even getting their one in... I am no giant and my little hole is not torn... it stretches if I'm relaxed enough but not more than the size of one big dick but you know how vaginas work (unlike Sherman).

Have you? I know you've pushed a whole human being out of yours before.... man I'm scared of being ripped open during childbirth but I'll probably get around to doing that before the next decade is up.

Thanks, but i was asking cody...

cody lundin
05-01-2014, 09:36 PM
Thanks, but i was asking cody...

no the only 3 ways i ever had involved me and 2 chicks