PDA

View Full Version : Ok you racist mother fuckers!!!

FFUUUUUU
07-20-2012, 08:27 AM
Just because CBerry is black does NOT mean he got shot, m'kay? Not all black people die from gun shot wounds! CBerry doesn't rap so he's less likely to get shot at. So stop assuming he got gunned down!!!

sex with dead people
07-20-2012, 08:33 AM
Look, this nigga endured 6+ years of terrible posting on this forum. If he survived that, then he could have easily survived a few gunshots.

Gonna pour at a little bit of liquor for those of us on this forum that may have passed on to a better place last night.

rootbeer
07-20-2012, 08:36 AM
if cberry is really dead, let the record state that i owned his ass at super smash bros brawl

rubycalaber
07-20-2012, 10:15 AM
cberry was the second shooter (but srsly hope he is ok (we need a token forum black and ted and link are gone (ok but seriously hope he is ok)))

rootbeer
07-20-2012, 11:09 AM
-ted who?
-link died of aids
-cberry shot up at batman premier

face it man, black people arent cut out for this kind of thing

lnopia the great
07-20-2012, 11:40 AM
rip cberry

rubycalaber
07-20-2012, 12:03 PM
-ted who?
-link died of aids
-cberry shot up at batman premier

face it man, black people arent cut out for this kind of thing

mufucka amma bout to cut yo ass out for this kind of thing if you catch my drift (am gonna slit yo mufuckin throat fo talkin shit bout muh brothas, fuckin cracka)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/rubycalaber/raceswapsig.gif

FFUUUUUU
07-20-2012, 12:06 PM
mufucka amma bout to cut yo ass out for this kind of thing if you catch my drift (am gonna slit yo mufuckin throat fo talkin shit bout muh brothas, fuckin cracka)

*Chroat.Christopher

FFUUUUUU
07-20-2012, 12:15 PM
Damn mobile phone.

rubycalaber
07-20-2012, 04:53 PM
the fuck? damn yall white boys are crazy

sex with dead people
07-20-2012, 10:26 PM
This is what happens to people irl that turn down my facebook friend requests.

Obnoxious Biatch
07-20-2012, 11:06 PM
Just because CBerry is black does NOT mean he got shot, m'kay? Not all black people die from gun shot wounds! CBerry doesn't rap so he's less likely to get shot at. So stop assuming he got gunned down!!!

You are so right. More black men die from crack overdoses than gunshot wounds.

jon
07-21-2012, 06:23 AM
people were saying shit like "at first i thought it was the special effects"

i guarantee you only the white people thought it was special effects

every brother in that room got up and ran out the door the second it went down

nigga with a sweater on and an i-have-money grin on his face that paid for a movie ticket on opening night in aurora, colorado still knows what the score is

m0nde
07-21-2012, 09:04 AM
someone please put ob back in the lizard bin

maks
07-21-2012, 09:25 AM
someone please put ob back in the lizard bin

rootbeer
07-21-2012, 10:19 AM

nigga with a sweater on and an i-have-money grin on his face that paid for a movie ticket on opening night in aurora, colorado still knows what the score is
how the hell would u think a gas canister is special effects or getting shot at...

rootbeer
07-21-2012, 10:20 AM
woah, is this a 3-d movie?! im choking on gas and gettng shot at im not even wearing 3-d glasses

maks
07-21-2012, 10:29 AM
ob's banned, thanks forum staff you guys rock

cberry
07-21-2012, 10:43 AM

there were probably more blacks in that theatre than whites since it was the go-to theatre when i was in high school aurora mall is a black people's place

the only thing i have read about related to black people is a random black guy protected a mother and her child after her father bolted out of the theatre

m0nde
07-21-2012, 10:53 AM
hahah, a black father bolting, leaving a mother and a child...how typical

jon
07-21-2012, 11:22 AM
there were probably more blacks in that theatre than whites since it was the go-to theatre when i was in high school aurora mall is a black people's place

the only thing i have read about related to black people is a random black guy protected a mother and her child after her father bolted out of the theatre

oh i just figured since it was colorado it'd be 95% white people since that's pretty much what the whole state is like