PDA

View Full Version : how can lisa be the female me?

Unregistered
03-14-2019, 10:04 PM
lisa hasn't angered you all enough for you to continue to talk about her regardless of if she's here

when she leaves, she's forgotten

I've made a serious impact on you all, there's too many posts about me even when I"m not here for this to not be true, let's face facts like three xbox's and three ps3's

Unregistered
03-14-2019, 10:17 PM
leave for a year and test this theory

Unregistered
03-14-2019, 10:28 PM
leave for a year and test this theory

m0nde
03-14-2019, 11:35 PM
Lisa is an attention whore who thrives on negative attention, is mentally ill, on welfare and only interacts with people via the internet

just like you

you're welcome

<3

Unregistered
03-14-2019, 11:53 PM
I left for a solid four years look at the hundreds of threads in here that were made during that time

sid, thank you for clearing it up, maybe if me and lisa both give up we can be you one day

Unregistered
03-15-2019, 02:59 AM
Lisa is an attention whore who thrives on negative attention, is mentally ill, on welfare and only interacts with people via the internet

just like you

you're welcome

<3

I will actually discuss this to rattle your feathers lol

I'm an attention whore, I love both positive and negative attention, the negative attention I get here I enjoy because I'm trolling people who deserve to be trolled, I feel like a hero

I'm not mentally ill at all, due to being on disability I would have to have some sort of record and in fact would benefit from such a record but yeah I dunno what to tell ya somehow my brain survived the mcdonalds you're just gonna have to get mad about it

I'm on disability and don't enjoy being on it and will be off it asap, only from physical problems, this couldn't be more different from lisa's issues

I don't only interact with people on the internet, this forum has a warped perception of my reality that I enjoy

now that I typed all this you can call me mad and continue to lash out while I sit back and laugh at you all with a hint of feeling sorry for you all

Unregistered
03-15-2019, 03:01 AM
I'm hoping internut's not as miserable as you all are so her and I can actually have some old school ytmnd posts that'd be a nice change from the constant stewing of rage going on here lol

Unregistered
03-15-2019, 03:11 AM
Oh STFU

Unregistered
03-15-2019, 04:32 AM
I hope you don't mean me lisa I'm not saying your problems are bullshit I'm just all physical and you're all mental but neither of us will ever resort to playing with old macs as a hobby so I'd say we're both alright

Unregistered
03-15-2019, 04:39 AM
I will actually discuss this to rattle your feathers lol

I'm an attention whore, I love both positive and negative attention, the negative attention I get here I enjoy because I'm trolling people who deserve to be trolled, I feel like a hero

I'm not mentally ill at all, due to being on disability I would have to have some sort of record and in fact would benefit from such a record but yeah I dunno what to tell ya somehow my brain survived the mcdonalds you're just gonna have to get mad about it

I'm on disability and don't enjoy being on it and will be off it asap, only from physical problems, this couldn't be more different from lisa's issues

I don't only interact with people on the internet, this forum has a warped perception of my reality that I enjoy

now that I typed all this you can call me mad and continue to lash out while I sit back and laugh at you all with a hint of feeling sorry for you all

Trying hard means you care trolled faggot

Unregistered
03-15-2019, 08:28 AM
playing with old macs as a hobby

Lol

Battery Bits
03-15-2019, 10:11 AM
I hope you don't mean me lisa I'm not saying your problems are bullshit I'm just all physical and you're all mental but neither of us will ever resort to playing with old macs as a hobby so I'd say we're both alright

We’re both better people than m0nde

Unregistered
03-15-2019, 10:20 AM
I'm on Welfare and enjoy JO very much thank you

Bev.
03-15-2019, 10:28 AM

i dont post in the pink well your here

Unregistered
03-15-2019, 10:30 AM
post your pink and stink holes while your here

Unregistered
03-15-2019, 10:39 AM
your both horrible fuk off

Unregistered
03-15-2019, 11:36 AM

Unregistered
03-15-2019, 01:39 PM
look at the pure feral insanity we're nowhere close to being as crazy as, none of the above posts even make sense for fuck's sake lol

Unregistered
03-15-2019, 01:54 PM
your all cray cray