PDA

View Full Version : Plug Drugs' OFFICIAL List of "The Most Drug-Influenced Songs of All Time"

Plug Drugs
07-21-2012, 08:10 PM
There comes a time in every poster's posting career whene/she feels the need to make a real(ly gay) thread and pretend like this is a real forum chocked full of intelligent discussion

The Beatles - Strawberry Fields Forever
eeZcI4u0ZQg&autoplay=1

Donovan - Hurdy Gurdy Man
xqhxK_g9mrA

Butthole Surfers - Pepper
aq8pMNX-KWA

Jimi Hendrix - All Along the Watch Tower
4AuxJH2Mj30

Soundgarden - Black Hole Sun
3mbBbFH9fAg

Black Sabbath - Fairies Wear Boots
q-uiGb-UwdM

Jefferson Airplane - White Rabbit
3oRKvpZ7PjE

3. Led Zeppelin - Battle of Evermore
mHJH0ETi8D4

Tool - Third Eye
7zV78IgXzB0

Pink Floyd - Echoes
-KMpZaEF6g0

rootbeer
07-21-2012, 08:35 PM
1st

boobz
07-21-2012, 08:53 PM
Props for including White Rabbit. Essential listening. Get fucked for including Tool. Tool isn't "drug influenced" or "intelligent rock" or anything. Tool is angry white boy music made by a bunch of smart guys who know how to chase the dollar. I don't really dislike Tool as much as I fucking hate Tool fans. They are just like NIN or mike patton fans: they claim the music "means more" than you give it credit for. Ohhh it's so amazing/.. oooh it's so "deep" you just don't understand.

boobz
07-21-2012, 08:57 PM
Also: Pink Floyd were NEVER the best. They were just the band with the most marketing spend out of a wash of hundreds of great psych-rock brit-pop bands at the time. Try listening to Colosseum or Nirvana (the original Nirvana, not the talentless Kurt Cobain band). Deep swampy prog-psych that shits all over Floyd. And by the way, much like Tool, by the time Echoes came out they were just in it for the money again. Pink Floyd should have recorded 'Piper by the gates of dawn' and left it there. Their one and only great album:

http://i.imgur.com/QswMh.jpg

jon
07-21-2012, 08:59 PM
hahahaha what a faggot

boobz
07-21-2012, 09:00 PM
also it goes without saying that the entire late beatles career was on LSD. white album is their best work ever.
David Bowie same. One of his best albums, Station to Station, he doesn't recall writing or recording ever. That's how tripped he was.

http://i.imgur.com/W21iM.jpg

boobz
07-21-2012, 09:00 PM
challenge a music major/trumpet player:

:ninja:

rootbeer
07-21-2012, 09:06 PM
you would never be able to make music on acid, and i dont care how high functioning you think the beatles or david bowie are lol.

boobz
07-21-2012, 09:13 PM
you would never be able to make music on acid, and i dont care how high functioning you think the beatles or david bowie are lol.

Acid, or somethign else just ask plug drugs or bob hus.

maks
07-22-2012, 07:18 AM

thousands of bands in the 60's made music on acid rootbeer

rootbeer
07-22-2012, 08:36 AM
must have been some shitty acid

maks
07-22-2012, 08:39 AM
it used to be legal and really easy to find, I'm guessing they were just used to it.

rootbeer
07-22-2012, 08:44 AM
just take two hits and try to play marry had a little lamb let me know how it works out

steveyos
07-22-2012, 08:55 AM
lol of course plug drugs chooses #1 top hit singles trying to fit in

rootbeer
07-22-2012, 09:08 AM
Props for including White Rabbit. Essential listening. Get fucked for including Tool. Tool isn't "drug influenced" or "intelligent rock" or anything. Tool is angry white boy music made by a bunch of smart guys who know how to chase the dollar. I don't really dislike Tool as much as I fucking hate Tool fans. They are just like NIN or mike patton fans: they claim the music "means more" than you give it credit for. Ohhh it's so amazing/.. oooh it's so "deep" you just don't understand.
yep, so tool is posers but david bowie is keeping it real for lying about taking acid and dressing like a gay clown

rootbeer
07-22-2012, 09:09 AM
this thread trolled me too hard

steveyos
07-22-2012, 10:41 AM
at the end of the day all we can truly confirm is you're all nerds

rootbeer
07-22-2012, 10:59 AM
thats just like your opinion, man

Garfield
07-22-2012, 11:01 AM
this forum has the worst taste in music, except for deso

FFUUUUUU
07-22-2012, 11:08 AM

I bet you get a lot of that at work. You know. Where you sell CD's. CD's are outdated. You are selling outdated material. Are those Japanese business men looking better, now? You are now paid by the selling of CD's that do not feature you as a musician, only a cashier. You mad? Ramen made me a sign the other day. Yeah, you mad.

Plug Drugs
07-22-2012, 02:16 PM
:raged:

Plug Drugs
07-22-2012, 02:17 PM
Also: Pink Floyd were NEVER the best. They were just the band with the most marketing spend out of a wash of hundreds of great psych-rock brit-pop bands at the time. Try listening to Colosseum or Nirvana (the original Nirvana, not the talentless Kurt Cobain band). Deep swampy prog-psych that shits all over Floyd. And by the way, much like Tool, by the time Echoes came out they were just in it for the money again. Pink Floyd should have recorded 'Piper by the gates of dawn' and left it there. Their one and only great album:

http://i.imgur.com/QswMh.jpg

youre such a douchefaggot hipster

lnopia the great
07-22-2012, 02:18 PM
lol

Plug Drugs
07-22-2012, 02:21 PM

we've heard your guitar playing. From a purely technical standpoint, your taste in music sucks because it lacks any complexity, and any tool who picks up a guitar for the first time can learn those garbage songs in half an hour and be able to perform them

Garfield
07-22-2012, 02:22 PM

jefferson airplane wrote white rabbit for disneys supposed first recreation of alice in wodnerland and walt himself alongside the studios director turned it down for being to sporadic. they in fact were never on drugs. tthe song was written by Leroy Jenkem lead sound production artist at disney inc.

Garfield
07-22-2012, 02:25 PM
we've heard your guitar playing. From a purely technical standpoint, your taste in music sucks because it lacks any complexity, and any tool who picks up a guitar for the first time can learn those garbage songs in half an hour and be able to perform them

yeah i guess youre right, youtube videos f yourself playing covers of tools worst songs on their worst album and not writing any of your own music is alot better then what i played in 2006. but thanks for subscribing to my channel!

Plug Drugs
07-22-2012, 02:32 PM
if i hadn't pawned my guitar for drug money, i'd make a youtube video of original material right now and blow your mind

Plug Drugs
07-22-2012, 02:36 PM
look at this asshole playing some of the worst riffs ive ever heard, but since he proclaimed that it was "The Best Guitar Improvisation Ever", 20 million dipshits who've each only spent maybe 2 hours total playing guitar in their entire lives just agreed with him. The cocksucker is probably rich from being a youtube partner now because he is a dickhead
uZM0EGBdHOw

Plug Drugs
07-22-2012, 02:42 PM
here is an actual video of me playing guitar in a duel against the kid from karate kid
J3nthADmA7o

Garfield
07-22-2012, 02:58 PM
weak ass posts dawg

Garfield
07-22-2012, 02:58 PM
why am i all of a sudden an alpha top tier poster while everyone is fading out and dying. missed my time i guess

Garfield
07-22-2012, 02:59 PM
but seriously stevey is right everyone here is god awful

Garfield
07-22-2012, 02:59 PM
im leaving and joining stevey again never coming back

Plug Drugs
07-22-2012, 03:02 PM
stop telling us youre going to leave and just do it, are you expecting people to break down or something and be like "No garfield please don't go!", are you trying to throw a pity party like some kind of faggot?

FFUUUUUU
07-22-2012, 03:03 PM
im leaving and joining stevey again never coming back

No don't go! You're seriously my favorite! :(

maks
07-22-2012, 03:12 PM
No don't go! You're seriously my favorite! :(

you should probably go with him, there's nothing here for you now

FFUUUUUU
07-22-2012, 03:19 PM
you should probably go with him, there's nothing here for you now

There's something here for you

My DICK!

Garfield
07-22-2012, 03:38 PM
pretty sure ive never laughed at anything maks has ever written, and im 110% positive plug drugs has never made a funny post.

FFUUUUUU
07-22-2012, 03:39 PM
pretty sure ive never laughed at anything maks has ever written, and im 110% positive plug drugs has never made a funny post.

You only speak wise and truthful words!

boobz
07-22-2012, 04:45 PM

I'm a diamond-tier poster here garfield sorry bro you're not even close to me, or at least 10 other posters here that shit all over you.
No pity party, not one single person here gives a shit if you leave and retreat to Stevey;s House of Gout.
We all know fjs is like ytmnsfw drop-outs. Good luck.

steveyos
07-22-2012, 04:50 PM

YOU'RE SUCH A FUCKING GENERIC LOSER HOLY SHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT WOW, GO BACK TO BEING A BACKGROUND POSTER

steveyos
07-22-2012, 04:55 PM

don't worry, I'm waiting until my foot is fixed and when I bring fjs, I ride my bike it so nice, basically fjs will be up forever

I just want all of the fjs crew to remember this forum this time and never let fjs get as bad as this place, not even close

steveyos
07-22-2012, 04:59 PM
I duck taped two spate tubes to my frame and got a pump, but, I need those co2 pumps I keep my tires maxed at 60 psi so it takes

Plug Drugs
07-22-2012, 06:59 PM
looks like when you join FJS, you get your own personal steveyos suck-up

boobz
07-22-2012, 07:18 PM
I'm waiting until my foot is fixed

gout

Desolation
07-22-2012, 07:58 PM

i was gonna post the same thing =p

lnopia the great
07-22-2012, 08:07 PM
FUCK OFF

Plug Drugs
07-22-2012, 08:08 PM
i was gonna post the same thing =p

sounds like hipster talk to me

and Boobz is all like "these bands suck because they sold out blah blah blah"... I forgot that how much money a band makes determines whether their music is good or not

steveyos
07-22-2012, 08:25 PM
lol this guy

rootbeer
07-22-2012, 08:27 PM
the walrus is paul

Desolation
07-22-2012, 08:32 PM
i love the beatles i love donovan i love hendrix i love soundgarden i love zeppelin i love tool i love pink floyd dont be so defensive gosh

steveyos
07-22-2012, 08:58 PM
best beatles song is get back everything else by them sucks though but get back is an amazing song idk why shit like hey jew is so popular paperback writer is awesome too

boobz
07-23-2012, 02:34 AM
sounds like hipster talk to me

and Boobz is all like "these bands suck because they sold out blah blah blah"... I forgot that how much money a band makes determines whether their music is good or not

I never said it was all about sell-outs. But in the case of Tool, I am right. So fucking hopeless.

Plug Drugs
07-23-2012, 02:39 AM
what bands do you like so i can rip them apart

boobz
07-23-2012, 02:58 AM
what bands do you like so i can rip them apart

I was about to genuinely answer you, but then I realized that, in the words of an avid Tool fan, the music I listen to is so deep and beyond you, you just wouldn't understand.

Plug Drugs
07-23-2012, 03:24 AM
what can i say, we can mathematically prove that Tool is better than any other band

steveyos
07-23-2012, 06:28 AM
you know what this is this is some major white Knight fanboy going on itt

maks
07-23-2012, 09:30 AM
what can i say, we can mathematically prove that Tool is better than any other band

First week sales of Tool's highest selling album - 564,000
First week sales of Lady Gaga's highest selling album - 1.11 million

Just proved mathematically that Lady Gaga is twice as good as Tool.