PDA

View Full Version : Aw that was nice

Dirty Beatle
05-02-2014, 05:30 AM
a text message praising my blow jobs

I didn't think it would be that long before he got drunk and started texting me again after I called him a psycho moron.

What a charmer.... told him to text me tomorrow though lol. The drill is this... he gets drunk and starts texting me offering weed and sex... I never take him up on it at the time... the next day I get another text where he is ashamed and apologetic for his text messages the night before.... I laugh at him..... if the idea persists I will get more messages after that even when he isn't drunk... at some juncture I decide it's a great idea and I mean it's not a bad idea, it's a perfectly good cock plus I've also worked him so that pretty much he HAS to get me pot if he wants to play and he can get pot so.... so at some point I decide "yeah" and we "accidentally" commit the deed of sex.... the one who doesn't live there (depending on whether it was his house or mine where we "accidentally bumped into each other repeatedly for a bit") bails straight away.... this is followed by the prick getting some kind of moral complex because there is some retarded needy slut on the other end of the country who likes to make him commit while she can fuck whoever she wants (seriously even I've fucked her), so he gets the moral complex and I get messages about how we can never do that again, I respond with a simple "ok" because to be honest I don't really care nor do I have romantic feelings about him, he amuses me, has a nice cock and knows how to make me limp for two days with it.... time passes, he gets drunk and the cycle continues.

herpreader
05-02-2014, 06:11 AM
dear journal

rootbeer
05-02-2014, 07:22 AM
U suck dick for dirt weed you are the most pathetic whore in the world

rootbeer
05-02-2014, 07:24 AM
I would say get a coke habit but you live in a third world country... Maybe just kill yourself?

ObedientGirl69
05-02-2014, 07:35 AM
U suck dick for dirt weed you are the most pathetic whore in the world

No I don't.

I just get laid and have been laid by more than 2 people in my life and I didn't go knock up the local swamp whore breeding dump so I can and will fuck whatever willing parties I so desire.

And that particular prick who can knock my socks off in the sack can also give me weed if I so demand.

Suck eggs Sherman, suck a fat swamp whore breeding dump's eggs and live with that choice for the rest of your sad life.

herpreader
05-02-2014, 07:47 AM
reading right now brb

herpreader
05-02-2014, 07:47 AM
tegra note

Dirty Beatle
05-02-2014, 09:31 AM
I viewed posts on steveyos posts ITT.

He may come off ignore until I read one of his posts that annoy me so much that I put him back on ignore.

Dirty Beatle
05-02-2014, 10:07 AM
You lived with me and attempted to have sex with me, Sherman, 2 questions... 1. Did you have a choice in the matter if I wanted you to provide me with weed? 2. Did I suck your cock?

~cheat sheet~
Correct answers:
1. No, no you did not.
2. Nope.

herpreader
05-02-2014, 12:30 PM
idk what I even posted itt

Autistic Spectrum
05-02-2014, 12:31 PM
http://i.imgur.com/vef0dvI.png
:robot:

herpreader