PDA

View Full Version : kent, do you think it's racist to call black people niggers?

m0nde
05-11-2019, 02:55 PM
http://www.rubycalaber.com/forums/image.php?u=1072&dateline=1557461837

Dirty Harry
05-11-2019, 06:09 PM
Yes

maks
05-11-2019, 07:09 PM
Of course you do, you're a racist so everything looks like racism to you.

m0nde
05-11-2019, 08:29 PM
what's so racist about it? can you rcplain?

Dirty Harry
05-11-2019, 10:11 PM
The term nigger is now probably the most offensive word in English. Its degree of offensiveness has increased markedly in recent years, although it has been used in a derogatory manner since at least the Revolutionary War. The senses labeled Extremely Disparaging and Offensive represent meanings that are deeply insulting and are used when the speaker deliberately wishes to cause great offense. It is so profoundly offensive that a euphemism has developed for those occasions when the word itself must be discussed, as in court or in a newspaper editorial: “the n-word.” Despite this, the sense referring to a “black person” is sometimes used self-referentially among African Americans in a neutral or familiar way.

Wendy <3
05-11-2019, 10:25 PM
Sounds like something a nigger would post if they weren't busy robbing/raping people and weren't in prison

Dirty Harry
05-11-2019, 10:35 PM
Sounds like something a nigger would post if they weren't busy robbing/raping people and weren't in prison

What you just posted sounds to me very racist ! ! !

m0nde
05-11-2019, 11:21 PM
The term nigger is now probably the most offensive word in English. Its degree of offensiveness has increased markedly in recent years, although it has been used in a derogatory manner since at least the Revolutionary War. The senses labeled Extremely Disparaging and Offensive represent meanings that are deeply insulting and are used when the speaker deliberately wishes to cause great offense. It is so profoundly offensive that a euphemism has developed for those occasions when the word itself must be discussed, as in court or in a newspaper editorial: “the n-word.” Despite this, the sense referring to a “black person” is sometimes used self-referentially among African Americans in a neutral or familiar way.

did you copy/paste that from somewhere? care to explain what it means in your own words?

Dirty Harry
05-12-2019, 12:19 AM
Yes & No I think what I post enplanes how I feel about that word.

Dirty Harry
05-12-2019, 12:25 AM
Yes & No I think what I post explanes how I feel about that word.

m0nde
05-12-2019, 01:06 AM
what?

m0nde
05-12-2019, 01:09 AM

what you posted says that it's offensive, but not that it's racist. i don't care if it's offensive at all. i'm asking if you think the word nigger is racist.

Skooks
05-12-2019, 03:32 AM
Nigger is racist and needs to be said more often.

Wendy <3
05-12-2019, 03:44 PM
What you just posted sounds to me very racist ! ! !

Unlike you, i don't try to hide my racism

m0nde
05-13-2019, 11:10 PM
Yes & No I think what I post enplanes how I feel about that word.

have you ever called anyone a nigger? I know you've called me that a few times with lily

Certified Lily
05-14-2019, 01:59 AM
have you ever called anyone a nigger? I know you've called me that a few times with

I never ever called you that, I do not use the word at all, not even in real life

maks
05-14-2019, 09:13 PM
not even in real life?

Certified Lily
05-15-2019, 04:54 AM
No never

m0nde
05-15-2019, 05:30 AM
i can see yu not wanting to use it online, but why not in real life?