PDA

View Full Version : I'm thriving, stevey.

maks
05-12-2019, 11:54 AM
I'm making the most money I've ever made. I'm about to purchase my first home. I'm in the beginning stages of a very promising relationship with someone I've had a mild crush on for a while. It's spring, and I feel good. Things are looking optimistic in my life. I deserve it, I worked hard for it.

You've sat around for 20 years leeching off of others playing with dolls and bragging, knowing full well where that would lead but too arrogant and self righteous to admit it, even to yourself, and that's why you never did a single thing to fix it. And now it's come back to bite you in the ass.

You're going to jail stevey. Maybe before you're involuntarily committed to a psyche ward, maybe after, but that's going to happen to. And whewn you get out, you're going to be homeless. You've burned all your bridges, your toxic attitude has spoiled anyone's desire to help you. You're on your own and you have no idea how to handle that. You're going to die on the street, alone and miserable.

I find that hilarious.

Unregistered
05-12-2019, 11:57 AM
Is it Lily?

maks
05-12-2019, 11:57 AM
"wah I didn't know property taxes existed, that's my mom's fault, not mine, even though I declined to finish high school didn't read any of the paperwork the DMV gave me and didn't bother to open the tax bills when they came"

you're a real piece of shit and I'm thrilled that the consequences of your attitude have finally caught up with you.

Unregistered
05-12-2019, 12:25 PM
You're just jelous of the endless cock I'll get in prison gay stepdad

almighty Lol
05-12-2019, 12:27 PM
no titans in prison

you gon be the Doll

Oliver
05-12-2019, 12:28 PM
Stevey make sure you find a pimp right away when you get in

take some jelly with ya

Unregistered