PDA

View Full Version : I’ve got little scratches all over my tummy and leg

Battery Bits
06-07-2019, 04:21 AM
from my cat kneading me with her claws

She’s a little bitch but I love her so much I just let her.

https://i.postimg.cc/sDK1PyKg/5-AE30823-734-F-44-A4-A92-A-3496079413-D3.gif

Look at the little terror.

Autistic Spectrum
06-07-2019, 05:22 AM
When's the last time u sucked a dick lisa

Battery Bits
06-07-2019, 05:23 AM
None of your business

Battery Bits
06-07-2019, 05:25 AM
I’m watching Demetri Martin

He has a big nose and an emo haircut

When did emos grow up?

Oh shit, I’m 40.

Bev.
06-07-2019, 05:58 AM

glad to see your staying in the forum with your friends good luck

Autistic Spectrum
06-07-2019, 06:02 AM
Good luck posting with your friends and suckkmg dicks Lisa you stupid began whore

Battery Bits
06-07-2019, 07:22 AM
Good luck posting with your friends and suckkmg dicks Lisa you stupid began whore

You’re a bit retarded.

I think Lily is the brains of your outfit

Battery Bits
06-07-2019, 07:31 AM
This cat looks like a scruffy dog.

https://media1.tenor.com/images/0bc69328eb5e92b118c6fb41baec2a3c/tenor.gif?itemid=8733023

Skooks
06-07-2019, 04:12 PM
Your cat has diabetes

Wendy <3
06-07-2019, 05:06 PM
It's probably where you've been scratching at your meth mites you stupid bitch

Battery Bits
06-07-2019, 05:15 PM
Skooks and Wendy are retard losers

Battery Bits
06-07-2019, 05:26 PM
Also look at this

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/proxy/yvUgvLWPZX59B-sB1caxd_n8jIdgmhCC5ucyh9UhkJmQ9ZnSRybAY5QmKRw4BQveFp5u9vc_eQ=w472-h274-nc

m0nde
06-07-2019, 06:24 PM
Lisa post a recent full body pawg pic, thsnks

Wendy <3
06-07-2019, 11:31 PM
Or a picture of your planned burial plot

m0nde
06-08-2019, 01:42 AM
pawg pics, por fsvor

Battery Bits
06-08-2019, 04:12 AM
Get a life.

I’m too good for you monde

m0nde
06-08-2019, 05:16 AM
that may be, but pics would be appreciated

Battery Bits
06-08-2019, 05:17 AM
I’m far too precious sorry

Battery Bits
06-08-2019, 05:27 AM

m0nde
06-09-2019, 06:50 PM
for those who want more insights into why this is happening to Lisa
https://addictionresource.com/drugs/crystal-meth/meth-sores/

Addiction to methamphetamine leads to serious consequences. Users are often referred to by derogatory terms such as meth head and speed freak. The most common effects of people abusing this drug are meth sores and mites.
Addiction Resource
Free & Confidential Drug Hotline. Call NOW:
(888)-611-8027
MENU
The Horrors of Methamphetamine: What Do Meth Heads Suffer?
Meth Sores and Meth Mites__ Nasty Effects of Meth Abuse
Free 24/7 rehab helpline >
(888)-611-8027
Crystal meth, or simply meth, is a highly addictive neurotoxic drug made from amphetamine, which is a synthetic substance. This drug has a potent effect on the brain and central nervous system. The drug has several names on the street, including crank, ice, crystal, chalk, speed, and glass, among others. Crystal meth is unique in that it produces a “high” of up to 12 hours, which is stronger and longer lasting than cocaine.

Meth users experience mental stimulation that enables them to go without sleep for days. Chronic abuse of this drug can lead to psychotic behaviors, including anxiety, insomnia, anxiety, paranoia, aggression, hallucinations, and delusions. More than a fifth of users develop a prolonged psychosis resembling schizophrenia which can last for six months or longer upon quitting the drug. The overwhelming majority of methamphetamine in the United States is manufactured in super labs in California and Mexico. There are an estimated 50 million people worldwide who abuse this drug.

Addiction to methamphetamine leads to serious consequences. Users are often referred to by derogatory terms such as meth head and speed freak. The most common effects of people abusing this drug are meth sores and mites.

Table of contents
Devastating Effects of Methamphetamine Abuse
What are Meth Mites and Sores?
How Does Methamphetamine Affect a User’s Skin?
How to Get Rid of Meth Sores?

Meth Face Sores and Other Effects
There are an estimated 1.4 million Americans who are addicted to methamphetamine. It is widely believed that this addiction is a national epidemic. It erodes the mental and physical well-being of the addict and affects finances and relationships. Parents who are addicted to this drug are more likely to physically and sexually abuse their children or expose them to toxic chemicals by cooking meth at home. No one is immune to the dangerous side effects of long-term drug abuse. Methamphetamine abuse ranks amongst the top in the list of negative effects. The devastating effects of methamphetamine abuse that are all too apparent in many addicts include meth bugs, meth scabs, meth mouth, and meth tongue.

Methamphetamine causes the release of large amounts of a neurotransmitter in the human brain known as dopamine. In fact, studies have shown that methamphetamine causes almost four times the amount of dopamine to be released than cocaine. This chemical is responsible for feelings of euphoria and pleasure. However, repeated use of the drug destroys dopamine receptors. Excessive exposure over a prolonged period of time leads to anhedonia, where meth people can no longer experience pleasure. This leads to addiction, which is associated with permanent brain damage and altered motor skills.

The Faces of Meth: Mites and Sores
Screaming woman with hallucinations and psychosis

Meth mites refer to the hallucinations experienced by chronic users in which they feel as though there are bugs crawling under their skin. Some users report actually seeing the mites. Meth mites are not real, but rather a side effect of the chemicals present in methamphetamines that cause the addict’s skin to dry out. The dry skin leads to a delusional parasitosis which is a psychological effect of chronic methamphetamine abuse.

The official terminology for the sensation of bugs crawling under the skin is fornication. The obsessive picking of the skin as a result of the hallucinations often causes the user’s skin to become covered in small sores known as meth sores.

Bev.
06-10-2019, 02:32 AM
for those who want more insights into why this is happening to Lisa
https://addictionresource.com/drugs/crystal-meth/meth-sores/

Addiction Resource
Free & Confidential Drug Hotline. Call NOW:
(888)-611-8027
MENU
The Horrors of Methamphetamine: What Do Meth Heads Suffer?
Meth Sores and Meth Mites__ Nasty Effects of Meth Abuse
Free 24/7 rehab helpline >
(888)-611-8027
Crystal meth, or simply meth, is a highly addictive neurotoxic drug made from amphetamine, which is a synthetic substance. This drug has a potent effect on the brain and central nervous system. The drug has several names on the street, including crank, ice, crystal, chalk, speed, and glass, among others. Crystal meth is unique in that it produces a “high” of up to 12 hours, which is stronger and longer lasting than cocaine.

Meth users experience mental stimulation that enables them to go without sleep for days. Chronic abuse of this drug can lead to psychotic behaviors, including anxiety, insomnia, anxiety, paranoia, aggression, hallucinations, and delusions. More than a fifth of users develop a prolonged psychosis resembling schizophrenia which can last for six months or longer upon quitting the drug. The overwhelming majority of methamphetamine in the United States is manufactured in super labs in California and Mexico. There are an estimated 50 million people worldwide who abuse this drug.

Table of contents
Devastating Effects of Methamphetamine Abuse
What are Meth Mites and Sores?
How Does Methamphetamine Affect a User’s Skin?
How to Get Rid of Meth Sores?

Meth Face Sores and Other Effects
There are an estimated 1.4 million Americans who are addicted to methamphetamine. It is widely believed that this addiction is a national epidemic. It erodes the mental and physical well-being of the addict and affects finances and relationships. Parents who are addicted to this drug are more likely to physically and sexually abuse their children or expose them to toxic chemicals by cooking meth at home. No one is immune to the dangerous side effects of long-term drug abuse. Methamphetamine abuse ranks amongst the top in the list of negative effects. The devastating effects of methamphetamine abuse that are all too apparent in many addicts include meth bugs, meth scabs, meth mouth, and meth tongue.

Methamphetamine causes the release of large amounts of a neurotransmitter in the human brain known as dopamine. In fact, studies have shown that methamphetamine causes almost four times the amount of dopamine to be released than cocaine. This chemical is responsible for feelings of euphoria and pleasure. However, repeated use of the drug destroys dopamine receptors. Excessive exposure over a prolonged period of time leads to anhedonia, where meth people can no longer experience pleasure. This leads to addiction, which is associated with permanent brain damage and altered motor skills.

The Faces of Meth: Mites and Sores
Screaming woman with hallucinations and psychosis

Meth mites refer to the hallucinations experienced by chronic users in which they feel as though there are bugs crawling under their skin. Some users report actually seeing the mites. Meth mites are not real, but rather a side effect of the chemicals present in methamphetamines that cause the addict’s skin to dry out. The dry skin leads to a delusional parasitosis which is a psychological effect of chronic methamphetamine abuse.

The official terminology for the sensation of bugs crawling under the skin is fornication. The obsessive picking of the skin as a result of the hallucinations often causes the user’s skin to become covered in small sores known as meth sores.

that is not true about lisa she is in very good health and dose not have anything like that i see her every day and no way is she got anything wrong with her leave her fucking alone and get a life

Battery Bits
06-10-2019, 02:34 AM
that is not true about lisa she is in very good health and dose not have anything like that i see her every day and no way is she got anything wrong with her leave her fucking alone and get a life

True. Monde is pathetic.

m0nde
06-10-2019, 02:35 AM
hey, i'm just trying to inform people who don't understand about drug addiction what she's going through. meth addiction is nothing to joke about or dismiss bev. you should know that dealing with donny. but seeing how dismissive you are of it, i see how he killed himself with drugs.

Battery Bits
06-10-2019, 02:36 AM
hey, i'm just trying to inform people who don't understand about drug addiction what she's going through. meth addiction is nothing to joke about or dismiss bev. you should know that dealing with donny. but seeing how dismissive you are of it, i see how he killed himself with drugs.
You’re a fucking retard.

Nothing you say is true.

Get a life loser

Battery Bits
06-10-2019, 02:38 AM
I smoke weed, that’s it

Bev.
06-10-2019, 02:47 AM

look you ass hole if you want to tell people about drugs then tell them but dont put lisa in your post and donny did not die of drugs he was born with a small heart and thats what he died from i should know im his gram mother and keep lisa out of your post i know she only dose weed cause i do it with her jerk

Battery Bits
06-10-2019, 02:48 AM
He makes up shit about people all the time. He’s boring, tedious and a giant loser.

internutt
06-10-2019, 06:00 AM
didnt rewad any of this thread but post pics of these *shudders* women because i guess i ahve to harass them after all its the year 2019 innit. gimme the nitty gritty asap.

Battery Bits
06-10-2019, 06:32 AM
Ummmmm

m0nde
06-10-2019, 06:39 AM
didnt rewad any of this thread but post pics of these *shudders* women because i guess i ahve to harass them after all its the year 2019 innit. gimme the nitty gritty asap.

if you need to catch up, this lisa chick drove some heroin addict named donny to overdose. donny's grandma is bev and lisa somehow talked bev into coming to the forum. bev has illusions of neither she, nor lisa, nor her heroin addict grandson being trash, but it's readily apparent to anyone who talks to them for even a short amount of time

internutt
06-10-2019, 06:40 AM
if you need to catch up, this lisa chick drove some heroin addict named donny to overdose. donny's grandma is bev and lisa somehow talked bev into coming to the forum. bev has illusions of neither she, nor lisa, nor her heroin addict grandson being trash, but it's readily apparent to anyone who talks to them for even a short amount of time

I'm at square zero, i dont know who donny is. also theyre all in australia?

Battery Bits
06-10-2019, 06:42 AM
I'm at square zero, i dont know who donny is. also theyre all in australia?

Nothing monde said is true. He’s sick in the head.

Autistic Spectrum
06-10-2019, 06:45 AM
I can verify Lisa has broken many hearts and Dick's on rubynet and killed that Donny kid

Battery Bits
06-10-2019, 06:46 AM
Piss off

m0nde
06-10-2019, 06:47 AM
I'm at square zero, i dont know who donny is. also theyre all in australia?donny was some guy in the US who this lisa woman in australia sank her claws into. she mindfucked him and he, being a heroin addict, did what any heroin addict would do and had a heart attack. lisa enticed rootbeer to spend a huge amount of money and come to australia, then mindfucked him too. donny was saving up on his herioin addict stipend to do the same. so you know what kind of people these are. and bev is the most pathetic, she's totally nuts

Battery Bits
06-10-2019, 06:48 AM
Again nothing monde says is true, he’s sick in the head

internutt
06-10-2019, 06:50 AM
Again nothing monde says is true, he’s sick in the head

Oh my g-d, thats so terrible

Battery Bits
06-10-2019, 06:51 AM
Oh my g-d, thats so terrible

Nothing he said was true.

internutt
06-10-2019, 06:53 AM
Nothing he said was true.

I believe you.

Battery Bits
06-10-2019, 06:54 AM
Thanks, he’s tiresome.

internutt
06-10-2019, 06:58 AM
Thanks, he’s tiresome.

Ugg... Soon we will have a private forum to base out of. And we can Take. This. Place. Back.

internutt
06-10-2019, 06:59 AM
I need to come clean with you. I used to be a troll. I saw what terrible things trolling caused many years ago and I stopped. Forever. Full Stop.

I am a reformed troll and I am here to make amends.

m0nde
06-10-2019, 07:00 AM
food troll

Battery Bits
06-10-2019, 07:01 AM
I need to come clean with you. I used to be a troll. I saw what terrible things trolling caused many years ago and I stopped. Forever. Full Stop.

I am a reformed troll and I am here to make amends.

Lol ok.

I’m not really a troll.

Battery Bits
06-10-2019, 09:40 AM
Lol
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/a2/2a/76/a22a76934f26b93bf3803f2342581ef8.gif

Wendy <3
06-10-2019, 02:24 PM
gook