PDA

View Full Version : there's an insane 21 year old girl who won't leave me alone

steveyos
06-11-2019, 05:19 AM
I gotta stay strong and no matter how much she flips out I can't go back again this is the third time I've tried to run away

you guys would love her she's friends with ewok she hangs out in a discord all day that makes fun of her for being raped then she cries and either cuts herself of cries and masturbates on the phone with me while saying sorry over and over, perfect for you guys but I need domme girls cause they got their shit together

Battery Bits
06-11-2019, 05:20 AM
Tell us about jail

steveyos
06-11-2019, 05:22 AM
you guys made my life royalty I only have to get out of my chair to use the bathroom all cleaning cooking shopping etc I don't have to do now, she's making me cry every fucking day and this should be the happiest I've ever been, you guys would love her so much she LOVES being a victim and again that's just not my kinda gal but omg you guys love to torture and she loves to be tortured just get to her through ewok

Battery Bits
06-11-2019, 05:23 AM
Tell us about jail

Battery Bits
Oi, I got you unherped, I want to to know about jail

steveyos
Tell us about jail

didn't go, everyone believed me over this forum and I immediately just went to "get help" aka stay in a mental hospital for literally 20 minutes to take a shower then left and that's all I had to do to live like a king who fuckin knew I didn't evemn talk to anybody but the person at the front desk they could tell I was sane and was like yeah why are you even here and I'm like idk

Battery Bits
06-11-2019, 05:25 AM
didn't go, everyone believed me over this forum and I immediately just went to "get help" aka stay in a mental hospital for literally 20 minutes to take a shower then left and that's all I had to do to live like a king who fuckin knew I didn't evemn talk to anybody but the person at the front desk they could tell I was sane and was like yeah why are you even here and I'm like idk

Lol, good job getting released, at least they gave you a shower you stinky bastard

steveyos
06-11-2019, 05:27 AM
thanks for getting me unherped you all will love this girl I'm trying to get away from her name is zo find her through ewok she'd fit in perfectly here

I just wanted to thank you guys and ask you one more favor to get this crazy bitch away from me cause I feel too bad but she's so horrible, I think you guys did what you did not as a troll but becuase you care, so if you really do care I just need one more favor to be all set in life get this insane female the fuck away from me I can't deal with cutters I gotta get out but I'm too nice and it's the worst

steveyos
06-11-2019, 05:28 AM
Lol, good job getting released, at least they gave you a shower you stinky bastard

I do stink that's true, and honestly it was done and over so fast all I had time to think about WAS THIS INSAEN GIRL CUTTING HERSELF AND I GOTTA GET AWAY HOPEFULLY SHE'S FINALLY FUCKED OFF IF NOT I NEED YA'LL ONE LAST TIME

Battery Bits
06-11-2019, 05:28 AM
thanks for getting me unherped you all will love this girl I'm trying to get away from her name is zo find her through ewok she'd fit in perfectly here

I just wanted to thank you guys and ask you one more favor to get this crazy bitch away from me cause I feel too bad but she's so horrible, I think you guys did what you did not as a troll but becuase you care, so if you really do care I just need one more favor to be all set in life get this insane female the fuck away from me I can't deal with cutters I gotta get out but I'm too nice and it's the worst

You are far from too nice

Battery Bits
06-11-2019, 05:29 AM
I do stink that's true, and honestly it was done and over so fast all I had time to think about WAS THIS INSAEN GIRL CUTTING HERSELF AND I GOTTA GET AWAY HOPEFULLY SHE'S FINALLY FUCKED OFF IF NOT I NEED YA'LL ONE LAST TIME

Stop talking about her for a start

steveyos
06-11-2019, 05:32 AM
I've tried to leave twice and she flipped out on everyone til I came back and she's a very mean person I am the nicest person only this forum doesn't think I"m the nicest person everywhere else does

I haven't mentioned her this whole time right? I'm brining her up now cause I have been trying to get away and she won't let me, I don't need no bitches crying while getting off I don't need bitches cutting themselves I need alpha dominant super females and thanks to opensim I know they love me so much and IT'S SO GREAT AND THEY LITERALLY ORDERED ME TO STAY AWAY FROM CUTTERS CAUSE THEY KNOW IT FUCKS ME UP SO BAD I'M TALKING ABOUT HER BECAUSE I NEED HELP KEEPING HER AWAY FROM ME

Battery Bits
06-11-2019, 05:33 AM
I've tried to leave twice and she flipped out on everyone til I came back and she's a very mean person I am the nicest person only this forum doesn't think I"m the nicest person everywhere else does

I haven't mentioned her this whole time right? I'm brining her up now cause I have been trying to get away and she won't let me, I don't need no bitches crying while getting off I don't need bitches cutting themselves I need alpha dominant super females and thanks to opensim I know they love me so much and IT'S SO GREAT AND THEY LITERALLY ORDERED ME TO STAY AWAY FROM CUTTERS CAUSE THEY KNOW IT FUCKS ME UP SO BAD I'M TALKING ABOUT HER BECAUSE I NEED HELP KEEPING HER AWAY FROM ME

Shut up

steveyos
EVERYRTHING FINALLY GOT PERFECT IN MY LIFE I GOT WHAT I NEED TO BE ABLE TO FOCUS ON MY PHYSICAL HEALTH PROBLEMS AND GET TO WORK NOW I GOT CRAY CRAY GIRL FUCKIN MY SHIT UP IF I WEREN'T NICE I'D JUST LEAVE AND STAY GONE GOD DAMMIT

Battery Bits
I’m helping

Autistic Spectrum
Did they put you in a straight jacket, did the room have rubber walls

steveyos
06-11-2019, 05:34 AM
I just need someone here to get her to kill herself if she isn't gone for good this time that's all I'm askin then my life is fucking PERFECT NOW

Battery Bits
I just need someone here to get her to kill herself if she isn't gone for good this time that's all I'm askin then my life is fucking PERFECT NOW

STFU

steveyos
Did they put you in a straight jacket, did the room have rubber walls

I took a shower and left, that's it, nobody thought I was crazy I didn't even have to talk to a person just the front desk lady and she immeidatley knew I was fine lol

steveyos
06-11-2019, 05:35 AM
STFU

GO TALK TO HER SHE'S SURROUNDED BY PEOPLE WHO ENJOY HER BEING RAPED AND SHE POSTS LEWED PHOTOS FOR THEM AND EVERYTHIGN

steveyos
06-11-2019, 05:36 AM
I WANT HER TO GET BETTER BUT SHE'S GOTTA GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME IS ALL I'M SAYING YOU GUYS FIXED ALL MY OTHER PROBLEMS BUT THIS IS THE WORST ONE YET CAUSE SHE REALLY WON'T LET ME LEAVE

Battery Bits
06-11-2019, 05:36 AM
Bring her to me
GO TALK TO HER SHE'S SURROUNDED BY PEOPLE WHO ENJOY HER BEING RAPED AND SHE POSTS LEWED PHOTOS FOR THEM AND EVERYTHIGN

Battery Bits
06-11-2019, 05:41 AM
I only have one beer before I have to go to bed

I have work tomorrow

steveyos
06-11-2019, 05:52 AM
if she doesn't leave me alone this time I'll bring her here so either you can help her or she can join in on the fun cause just from the short time I've known her she's been raped and cutting and instead of getting better she's gone deeper into the troll rabbit hole she only feeds of negativity then comes to me when it's cry time my whole life was taken care of for me thanks to you guys my disability and everything EVERYTHING but my physical health is now fixed but I'm in the worst hell ever thanks to this bitch and she gotta go

steveyos
06-11-2019, 05:54 AM
at least 5 girls I'm into that are also into me confirmed in opensim that with my looks and personality I'm all set with the girls I like and they're the kinda girls who don't want me to work and take care of me liek a guy usual does a girl lmfao A 60 YEAR OLD DOMME SAID IF SHE WAS YOUNGE SHE'D DRIVE HERE FROM TEXAS AND PAY FOR EVERYTHING AND EVEN NOW WHEN SHE'S DONE WITH HER SICK MOM SHE'D TAKE ME TO TEXAS AND HAVE ME SCRUB THE FLOORS WHILE SHE FOUND ME A YOUNGER DOMME LADY I AM ALL FUCKING SET EXCETP FOR SITTING AROUND WORRYING A GIRL WHO WON'T LET ME LEAVE IS GONNA BLEED TO DEATH

Cag.
06-11-2019, 06:18 AM

wtf they let you use the shower and leave?

Battery Bits
06-11-2019, 06:22 AM
wtf they let you use the shower and leave?

They made him take a shower in the mental hospital

steveyos
06-11-2019, 06:23 AM
there's nothing wrong with me mentally and I'm not a criminal they couldn't just release me cause it's the law but instead of jail I slept in a bed at the hospital overnight then I went to the mental hospital the next day and yes I said my hellos to two girls who worked there they're the only two I talked to neither are therapists or whatever they explained the place for liek 10 minutes when I got there then I took a shower and I actaully tried to chill for 20 or so minutes just because I was actually cool with talking to people to confirm with them I'm fine but I didn't have any smoko so I just went back to the front office lady told her my problems are only physical and I just need help with stupid goverment shit cause I'm in too much physical pain to focus on shit and she gave me a paper with the help I'd need for that and released me in the rain over 20 miles from home not entirely sure of how to get back, they wouldn't let a sane person do that I don't think :P

Autistic Spectrum
06-11-2019, 06:26 AM
so if i'm getting this right, Stevey smelled when they took him to the puzzle factory , they made him take a shower , then talked to him, he did not talk about open sim or teraga notes to the intake lady and sounded ok, They then stamped SANE on his forehead and let him walk out the door and he was back on the side of the highway walking 20 miles back to his cave full of milk crates.

steveyos
06-11-2019, 06:27 AM
I figured out I seem crazy with crazy girls and sane girls bring out my sanity I know ya'll think I'm nuts but it's because you're nuts I'm sick of the internet but oh my god the dommes in opensim had me so sane and happy and as coherent as my hyper girly ass can be I'm in shock but the girls I'm into are so much more into me than I coulda ever imagined and one's a 24 year old lingerie model I'M LITERALLY ALL SET GUYS JUST NEED THIS GIRL TO REALIZE I ACTUALLY DO CARE TOO MUCH AND CAN'T BE AROUND CUTTERS EVEN MY DOMMES IN OPENSIM ORDERED ME TO STAY AWAY FROM A YOUNG INSANE CUTTER GIRL WHO ALSO PLAYED OPENSIM AND I FELT SO BAD BUT I NEED ALPHA GIRLS TO KEPE ME AWAY FROM THE BETAS BUT I NEED IT IRL AND NOW I KNOW I GOT THIS SHIT WITHOTU NEEDING TO GET RICH FIRST AND I DON'T EVEN NEED TO WORK LMFAO CAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG ILU BUT STAY AWAY FROM ME ^_^

Cag.
06-11-2019, 06:28 AM
yeah im insane ok

steveyos
06-11-2019, 06:29 AM
so if i'm getting this right, Stevey smelled when they took him to the puzzle factory , they made him take a shower , then talked to him, he did not talk about open sim or teraga notes to the intake lady and sounded ok, They then stamped SANE on his forehead and let him walk out the door and he was back on the side of the highway walking 20 miles back to his cave full of milk crates.

yes and now I can just sit here while people clean my apartment and cook and shop for me and everything, dp I just want you to know I understand you're not happy and as long as you're not harming yourself you can say whatever you want in this thread to make you feel better

isn't it funny how I'm still the only person on this forum that doesn't need therapy if I needed it boy oh boy would it have happened from all that ya think if I was sane they'd just let me be sitting alone in my apartment right now, again thank you guys I honeslty mean that and if you were trying to troll me I understand your intense rage right now but I have a peace offering an insane hot 21 year old girl who loves being bashed just get her away from me and I'll never post here again and hurt your guys' feelings I promise

Autistic Spectrum
06-11-2019, 06:29 AM
if you said that to the intake lady you would still be there, If they even looked at the pink anime forum they would never let you out

steveyos
06-11-2019, 06:33 AM
yeah im insane ok

actually I'll be honest due to me being extremely girly I sincerely want female friends this cutter girl was meant to just be a friend and also my domme girls don't need the compassion I'm able to give so it'd be wonderful to have a regular female friend who isn't alpha and still needs a friend cause I do spend 8+ hours alone in a cage literally so yeah if you still wanna talk then awesome if not trust me you're never gonna have to worry about me ever again I'm fine sitting here irl leaking into my bodysuit until it looks like I've psised myself while being in a virtual cage the 24 year old lingerie model sent me her lingerie cards with kisses and perfume and she wears a corset so she even sent me a corset and she's refused to take anything back in return trust me homie I'm good if you miss me as a friend holla at ya boy if not ilu and I'm sorry I was so weird before and I just hope you're doing ok and happy honestly no hard feelings ^_^

Cag.
06-11-2019, 06:34 AM
im on meds and i am having a lot of trouble understanding these ramblings

steveyos
06-11-2019, 06:35 AM
if you said that to the intake lady you would still be there, If they even looked at the pink anime forum they would never let you out

they had the forum printed out and they didn't even bleieve me when I told them I was just unregistered they had the fake posts from you guys I talked myself right outta all of it litearlly involving this forum the conversation length in total with everyone was less than two minutes and besides that I spent maybe a total of 10 minutes talking because of them explaining shit about the places I was at

sorry dp you're actually more insane than me lol again I know you're fucking pissed go ahead and get it out of your system

Cag.
06-11-2019, 06:35 AM
i dont think i like this kstew avatar anymore.

steveyos
06-11-2019, 06:37 AM

exactly, I don't wanna be around girls who need meds, I'm still a shoulder to cry on if you ever need it even if you don't talk to me until then cat avatar guy but I'm honestly better off without girls like you in my life I still want female friends but I want sane female friends who don't need crazy pills but I really do love you don't be mad at me saying that you don't cut yourself right so I'd still be your friend that's the only thign I can't handle but yeah no reason for you to rage right now we're honestly good cag I'm sorry about how much of a faggot I was

Cag.
06-11-2019, 06:38 AM
its ok, i forgive you.

Battery Bits
06-11-2019, 06:38 AM

I’m on meds too and am fat now

steveyos
06-11-2019, 06:39 AM
i dont think i like this kstew avatar anymore.

I'm sorry I really appreciate you ever giving me the time of day and I know I ruined it and I'm not mad at you and seriously I'm always here for you and it really is as just friends oh my god is it as just friends you don't understand how much pre cum I leak all day being around domme girls HOLY SHIT CAG I'M SERIOUS YOU'RE FRIEND ZONED LOL

Bev.
06-11-2019, 06:39 AM
They made him take a shower in the mental hospital

WOW WAS I RIGHT YOU JUST COULD NOT WAITE TO GO BACK IN THERE

Autistic Spectrum
06-11-2019, 06:40 AM
they had the forum printed out and they didn't even bleieve me when I told them I was just unregistered they had the fake posts from you guys I talked myself right outta all of it litearlly involving this forum the conversation length in total with everyone was less than two minutes and besides that I spent maybe a total of 10 minutes talking because of them explaining shit about the places I was at

sorry dp you're actually more insane than me lol again I know you're fucking pissed go ahead and get it out of your system

lol the poor doctor who had to read this fourm ,

Battery Bits
WOW WAS I RIGHT YOU JUST COULD NOT WAITE TO GO BACK IN THERE

I’ll call you

Cag.

maybe you should try the keto diet

steveyos

ya again no offense but that's why once this cutter girl's outta my life I'll be back to not posting here I've been avoiding this stuff or been in a place where I'm protected from it, I have no one to protect me from this bitch and she ain't getting better so might as well throw her to the wolves cause the guys she's being trolled by now are like fucking 12 and suck at it she needs to really be bashed to be able to leave me the fuck alone

Autistic Spectrum
06-11-2019, 06:41 AM

what kind of meds is everyone on itt, I took some Advil a few weeks ago

Battery Bits
06-11-2019, 06:41 AM
maybe you should try the keto diet

I should try something, I’ve been doing meal replacements on and off

steveyos
06-11-2019, 06:42 AM
lol the poor doctor who had to read this fourm ,

agreed, imagine how they must feel for you guys though since you're the ones creating this garbage :P honestly maybe that's why they let me go they saw your posts and was like wow yeah compared to these angry lonely people you're alright my nigga idk lol

steveyos
06-11-2019, 06:42 AM
what kind of meds is everyone on itt, I took some Advil a few weeks ago

do you go to therapy?

Battery Bits
06-11-2019, 06:43 AM
do you go to therapy?

He needs it

Autistic Spectrum
06-11-2019, 06:43 AM
i lived with a shrink for 10 years, it's a racket for the jews

Battery Bits
06-11-2019, 06:44 AM

A social worker is not a shrink

Cag.
06-11-2019, 06:44 AM

go for walks and eat about 1500 calories a day, you should lose weight.

Autistic Spectrum
06-11-2019, 06:45 AM
everyone in this forum has negative attention seeking behavior

Autistic Spectrum
Lisa froze her cat

steveyos

I went from 340 to 180 no special food just rage and determination, when I've sat too long and my back or whatever starts to really hurt I get up and walk it off the worse I get the more I do hence having no problem walking over 20 miles in the rain I was in determination mode didn't even feel the cut on the back of my foot that painted the entire back of my shoe red there was so much blood coming out of the back of my foot I didn't even feel pain just noticed cause my sock was falling and even after noticing it I was like whatevs gotta get home to crazy cutter girl she needs me and I SHOULDA WALKED IN THE OPPOSITE FUCKING DIRECTION LOL I SHOUDLA WALKED TO CHINA GET THIS CRAZY BITCH AWAY FROM ME IF SHE'S NOT FINALLY GONE TYVM SHE'S MY LAST PROBLEM

Autistic Spectrum
06-11-2019, 06:46 AM
and tried to kill herself many times and belongs in a mental hospital as she is a danger to herself and others, she should also be court ordered to stay off the internet as she is a menace to every community she interacts with

Battery Bits
06-11-2019, 06:47 AM
go for walks and eat about 1500 calories a day, you should lose weight.

I’m applying for funding for someone to take me for walks lol

steveyos

k cool, but with the way you treat females you should consider some sort of help, even if I am crazy at least I don't traumatize females ever let alone as my only passtime ya know? maybe your'e not doing as good as you think?

Battery Bits
Lisa froze her cat

No I didn’t you retard

steveyos
06-11-2019, 06:48 AM
and tried to kill herself many times and belongs in a mental hospital as she is a danger to herself and others, she should also be court ordered to stay off the internet as she is a menace to every community she interacts with

no offense to lisa but I tried explaining to this girl I know what she's heading towards I've seen it too many times and I don't wanna sit around and post on a forum I wanna be out living life

Cag.
06-11-2019, 06:49 AM
do you really hang out with a girl that cuts herself lmao

Battery Bits
no offense to lisa but I tried explaining to this girl I know what she's heading towards I've seen it too many times and I don't wanna sit around and post on a forum I wanna be out living life

I’ll have you herped again if you don’t take my name out of your mouth

steveyos
I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY NEED THIS GIRL OUT OF MY LIFE THE ONLY THING I GOT LEFT TO THINK OF IS I CUT MYSELF WHEN SHE'S ABOUT TO SO SHE'LL WORRY ABOUT ME INSTEAD OF CUT HERSELF INSANITY DRIVES ME INSANE I'M SO HAPPY AROUND MY GIRLS AND THEY LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE ME YOU HAVE NO IDEA FRIENDSHIPS ENDED BIG FIGHTS ALL OVER TRYING TO SLAP A COLLAR ON ME IN OPENSIM IT'S BEEN A WILD FUCKING RIDE BUT I NEED IT IRL :D

Autistic Spectrum
she thought her frozen cat was her mother and tried to breastfeed from the cat's frozen nipples

steveyos
06-11-2019, 06:51 AM
do you really hang out with a girl that cuts herself lmao

EWOK INTRODUCED ME TO HER AND I TRIED TO LEAVE TWICE BUT SHE FLIPPED OUT ON EVERYONE AROUND HER EWOK WAS TEXTING ME TO GET ME BACK SHE CALLED ME OVER 20 TIMES AND ONLY STOPPED CAUSE I PICKED UP THEN SHE CRIES AND CRIES AND CRIES AND TELLS ME NOT TO LEAVE THEN GOES OFF TO GET TROLLED AND CUT HERSELF OR CRY AND MASTURBATE ON THE PHONE WITH ME CAUSE SHE'S A FUCKING VICTIM AND I'M FUCKING OVER VICTIMS DUDE CAG GET HER AWAY FROM ME

steveyos
06-11-2019, 06:53 AM
I’ll have you herped again if you don’t take my name out of your mouth

sorry literally it was just me trying to do anything to get this girl to stop cutting herself if you're not cutting yourself you're fine but this shit makes her cut herself and she's only getting more into it I can't fucking sit around worrying about someone dying I'm actually a very nice and caring person I am supposed to be downstairs finishing my shit and even though I'm hoping she never talks to me again I'm still sitting here worried cause what if I"m the reason she cuts herself now I'll fucking probably actually kill myself if that happened if she tries to talk to me again one of you eitehr has to help her or kill her and do it VERY FAR AWAY FROM ME PLEASE

Autistic Spectrum
06-11-2019, 06:53 AM
did ewok's kid charile really die

Battery Bits
06-11-2019, 06:54 AM
sorry literally it was just me trying to do anything to get this girl to stop cutting herself if you're not cutting yourself you're fine but this shit makes her cut herself and she's only getting more into it I can't fucking sit around worrying about someone dying I'm actually a very nice and caring person I am supposed to be downstairs finishing my shit and even though I'm hoping she never talks to me again I'm still sitting here worried cause what if I"m the reason she cuts herself now I'll fucking probably actually kill myself if that happened if she tries to talk to me again one of you eitehr has to help her or kill her and do it VERY FAR AWAY FROM ME PLEASE

I used to cut myself when I was a teenager, I grew out of it, I’m 40 now

Autistic Spectrum
06-11-2019, 06:55 AM

uhhhhhh

steveyos
06-11-2019, 06:55 AM

idk I ended up loving ewok we're gonna irl but I really don't give a fuck about talking to anyone on the internet he's actually god damned hilarious and a really cool guy so irl for sure but until then all I know is he says the funniest shit and waxes his entire skull including plucking out his eyelashes lmfao

steveyos
06-11-2019, 06:56 AM

what exact fucking age did you grow out of it protect me from this girl until she's that age because outside of this her and I are fucking perfect for bff's we click amazingly but I can't stop her from cutting herself so I gotta go until she stops

Battery Bits
06-11-2019, 06:56 AM

No.

Battery Bits
06-11-2019, 06:57 AM
what exact fucking age did you grow out of it protect me from this girl until she's that age because outside of this her and I are fucking perfect for bff's we click amazingly but I can't stop her from cutting herself so I gotta go until she stops

Early 20’s.

I used to cut myself every time I had sex

Battery Bits
06-11-2019, 06:58 AM
I carved the word PAIN into my leg too

Autistic Spectrum
06-11-2019, 07:00 AM
get a tattoo of Donalds toothless meth face on your leg to cover the scar, have the tatto artist put him in icp clown makeup

steveyos
06-11-2019, 07:00 AM
ok please understand I was supposed to go downstairs yesterday and I just gotta sit there while the pretty lady downstairs takes care of what's left she's doing all the phone calls and everythign I just have to sit there and I'm up here worried about this fucking whore slut cunt bitch and I'd deal with all her problems if only I knew she wasn't gonna fucking die I can handle all th eother shit it's just fucking that idk what to do if she leaves me alone finally I'm good if not then maybe I'll like just have to stay distant but there for her idk jesus christ I'm so lucky the girls I'm into don't do this shit and again holy shit do they like me lol

Battery Bits
06-11-2019, 07:01 AM
get a tattoo of Donalds toothless meth face on your leg to cover the scar, have the tatto artist put him in icp clown makeup

Donald was fucking handsome, you are not

steveyos
06-11-2019, 07:03 AM
I carved the word PAIN into my leg too

sorry that happened but ty for telling me, I was about to cancel my home internet so I could afford a phone and be out sending her snapchats of nature while she works SHE EVEN MADE ME GET SNAPCHAT I'M SO FUCKING ANNOYED RIGHT NOW

Battery Bits
06-11-2019, 07:03 AM
sorry that happened but ty for telling me, I was about to cancel my home internet so I could afford a phone and be out sending her snapchats of nature while she works SHE EVEN MADE ME GET SNAPCHAT I'M SO FUCKING ANNOYED RIGHT NOW

Tell her to grow out of it

Cag.
06-11-2019, 07:04 AM
stevey has a snapchat lol

steveyos
I literally don't want to have sex with this girl but the girls I want to bang me don't need emotional support and this girl realy seems worth it but only if she's not gonna fucking die

steveyos
Tell her to grow out of it

I'll try one more time on my own if it's not finally over then I need help I'm comforted enough now to give it another go

Autistic Spectrum
06-11-2019, 07:05 AM
i have a snapchat, what's wrong with that cag, you facebook freak

steveyos
06-11-2019, 07:05 AM

account deleted and app uninstalled if I finally escaped same with discord not interested in either, I was even willing to get an xbox for this girl and then even worse I instead was going to get a fucking iphone, and I don't wanna have sex with this girl, I am in fact The Nicest Guy so fuck you

steveyos
06-11-2019, 07:06 AM
i have a snapchat, what's wrong with that cag, you facebook freak

you would you fucking sick predator

Battery Bits
06-11-2019, 07:08 AM

Lol

steveyos
06-11-2019, 07:08 AM
THE SNAPCHAT IS GONE IF THE BITCH IS GONE OK TYVM

Battery Bits
06-11-2019, 07:09 AM
Bring her here

steveyos
06-11-2019, 07:11 AM
not if I can avoid it this time this is the third time I've deleted this shit to get away I am god damn serious I can't deal with liking someone knowing they could needlessly die at any moment by their own doing and I can't stop it I really hope she's gone for good this time and then my life is ltierally all set now this place actually seriously fixed everything but this STUPID WHORE

Autistic Spectrum
06-11-2019, 07:12 AM
what in the fuck are you using snap chat for, i take pictures of my french bulldogs and the lake

Autistic Spectrum
06-11-2019, 07:13 AM
it's how i talk to my 20 something year old girlfriend since thats what her and her 20 something year old girlfriends use to chat

Battery Bits
06-11-2019, 07:13 AM
what in the fuck are you using snap chat for, i take pictures of my french bulldogs and the lake

You sent me pics of your dick on the forum

Desolation
06-11-2019, 07:14 AM
Wb Stevey

Autistic Spectrum
if you had a snapchat it i could have put little stickers on the picture, or a bitmoji

steveyos
I don't wanna go to texas it's too hot someone find somebody around here to beat me up so I can be happily distracted enough from this pyscho cunt faggot fucking piece of shit degenerate fucking mother fucker long enough to get my shit done and then I'll deal with her again it can't be just her and I'm a big giant 32 year old male who's actually a little girl but being the guy too I can't just leave cause I feel too bad but her and I are exactly the same on the inside and she's bringing it out of me while domme girls protect me and let me be the good me fuck

Battery Bits
06-11-2019, 07:15 AM
if you had a snapchat it i could have put little stickers on the picture, or a bitmoji

Awwwww

Cag.
i dont know how people keep up with their facebook, twitter, instagram, and snapchat

Battery Bits
i dont know how people keep up with their facebook, twitter, instagram, and snapchat

Well I don’t get banned

Battery Bits
06-11-2019, 07:16 AM
Lol

Autistic Spectrum
i only have snapchat, and a fake creeper account for facebook

steveyos
it's how i talk to my 20 something year old girlfriend since thats what her and her 20 something year old girlfriends use to chat

yes damaged 20 year olds for a sad sick sadistic old man I have one for you my nigga and you taking her off my hands is the return favor one transaction both of us happy tyvm if she talks to me again one of you gotta do something she's my last, fucking, problem

Cag.
that is too many platforms to keep track of, and if you see the same picture that a friend posts, do you have to like it on each platform or will they get mad if you only like it on one? this is too much for my anxiety

steveyos
06-11-2019, 07:17 AM
dp she's into daddies, I knew you were one cause you're a sick fucking bad person, she's all yorus and she's fucking HOT too if you want her if she doesn't talk to me again just get her through ewok

Desolation
06-11-2019, 07:17 AM
What meds are you on cag?

Autistic Spectrum
06-11-2019, 07:18 AM
acutally she's more mature than me and owns her own bussiness and shit, i have no idea how she's so put together at her age, the main problem is that she will mature like a normal adult and outgrow me because i act like i'm 17 and always will

steveyos
btw she's right near the lakes too this would be perfect she's probably like 20 mintues from you tbh I don't wanna give her shit out here but yeah right at the lakes

Autistic Spectrum
thank you lsd and mescaline for stunting my emotional growth because i took a shitton of you when i was a teenager

steveyos
06-11-2019, 07:19 AM
acutally she's more mature than me and owns her own bussiness and shit, i have no idea how she's so put together at her age, the main problem is that she will mature like a normal adult and outgrow me because i act like i'm 17 and always will

I know I believe you I"m just playin but you do like to bash girls online and she loves to be bashed and you're more than welcome to kill her irl too she's very close

Autistic Spectrum
where does she live around i might know her irl if she's around here since 10 millon people come to my house in the summer time

Cag.

I'm gonna start my own business selling herbalife shakes and essential oils

Battery Bits
thank you lsd and mescaline for stunting my emotional growth because i took a shitton of you when i was a teenager

Same

steveyos
06-11-2019, 07:20 AM
if I go there I'm taking a boat because her job's right on one of the lakes so I will just kayak through the streets from here to there then I'll be in the water when I get tehre

Autistic Spectrum
06-11-2019, 07:21 AM
I'm gonna start my own business selling herbalife shakes and essential oils

you gotta sell cbd infused stuff that's where the profit margin is

Cag.
if I go there I'm taking a boat because her job's right on one of the lakes so I will just kayak through the streets from here to there then I'll be in the water when I get tehre

Stevey, maybe you could sell herbalife shakes

steveyos
where does she live around i might know her irl if she's around here since 10 millon people come to my house in the summer time

I'm not giving her info away cause I love her still but I"m only gonna love her still if she leaves me the fuck alone

steveyos
06-11-2019, 07:22 AM
Stevey, maybe you could sell herbalife shakes

will you please make that stuff but versions that are taken anally and let me be the tester

Cag.
06-11-2019, 07:22 AM
wut

Autistic Spectrum
06-11-2019, 07:23 AM
sell cbd infused bandanna's, wrap this bandanna around your head and experience the healing power of cbd

steveyos
06-11-2019, 07:26 AM
I've been smoking 90+% thc dank vape carts directly from dank vapes themselves for like 6 months right now I'm on cotton candy ornage chai and chernobyl I mix whatever I have and get fucking blasted fuck cbd

Battery Bits
06-11-2019, 07:27 AM
Most active thread

I’m jealous

Cag.
06-11-2019, 07:27 AM
i need to convince jon to move us back to cali where weed is legal

steveyos
06-11-2019, 07:39 AM
ever think about it lisa I'm a girl too which is why I get so much attention ^_____^ in opensim my domme girls forced me to say I was a girl irl if asked and all the guys were sending me the same creepy messages they send them without even asking if I was a girl I was just being the real me and I'm totally a girl and love it

cag dank vapes is in cali one of the dank vapes people is from rhode island he's friends with my cousin's friend and my cousin's friend is selling dank vapes their pens trust me I got you if you want dank vapes

Autistic Spectrum
06-11-2019, 07:40 AM
those vape carts are all the rage on snapchat

steveyos
06-11-2019, 07:41 AM
yes and there's lots of fake ones and mine come directly from the company I pay $35 a cart I am so fucking high 24/7

Autistic Spectrum
06-11-2019, 07:42 AM
don't get caught with those vape carts stevey, or it's right back to the puzzle factory with the window lickers

Cag.
06-11-2019, 07:42 AM
ever think about it lisa I'm a girl too which is why I get so much attention ^_____^ in opensim my domme girls forced me to say I was a girl irl if asked and all the guys were sending me the same creepy messages they send them without even asking if I was a girl I was just being the real me and I'm totally a girl and love it

cag dank vapes is in cali one of the dank vapes people is from rhode island he's friends with my cousin's friend and my cousin's friend is selling dank vapes their pens trust me I got you if you want dank vapes

I wish I could, I would love some nicotine but its just too expensive for me to want to continue a bad habit

Desolation
06-11-2019, 07:44 AM
Are you unable to find weed at your job or are you nervous about the legality??

steveyos
06-11-2019, 07:46 AM
lol -dank- vapes, cag, they're weed

https://i.imgur.com/KzFHUYb.jpg

Autistic Spectrum
06-11-2019, 07:47 AM
yep those are the ones everyone is selling on snapchat

steveyos
06-11-2019, 07:47 AM
my mouse pad is currently an ad from the mail for a nicotine vape though I get stuff like this in the mail a lot it's the perfect size fo ra mouse pad then just throw it away when dirty lmfaooooooo

steveyos
06-11-2019, 07:48 AM
yep those are the ones everyone is selling on snapchat

yup so many fakes I feel bad for people I'm a very lucky gal

Cag.
06-11-2019, 07:48 AM
some guy tried to sell me one of those for like 50 dollars

steveyos
06-11-2019, 07:50 AM
YUP MINE ARE FROM THE FACTORY WHICH IS IN CALI JUST MOVE BACK IF JON'S SMART HE'LL FOLLOW YOU ANYWHERE YOU'RE THE IMPORTANT ONE IN THE RELATIONSHIP YOU COME FIRST

steveyos
06-11-2019, 07:51 AM
you literally married a guy who unironacially posts on reddit cag if you want him just drag him he's a bitch that's what all the guns are for he's your bitch cag go back to cali

steveyos
06-11-2019, 07:54 AM
it's so nice having a conversation without the worroy of the other party putting sharp metal into their body thank you all again I'm defintely going downstairs today to sit there while the pretty lady makes phone calls for me lol

Cag.
06-11-2019, 07:54 AM
does he post on reddit?

Cag.
06-11-2019, 07:55 AM
r/niceguys is the best subreddit. that ane the o and a subreddit

Cag.
06-11-2019, 07:55 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJ0V89MixAY

steveyos
06-11-2019, 07:56 AM
I AM A LESBIAN TRAPPED IN A MAN'S BODY MY LIFE IS HARD

steveyos
06-11-2019, 07:57 AM
does he post on reddit?

you fucking know he does and you're embarrassed about it lmfao again I'm so sorry about how fucking retarded I was in the past I got the girls I'm meant for now and they love me and I'm so totally in if you would ever let me be your girl friend ^_^

Cag.
06-11-2019, 08:01 AM
i read reddit sometimes, im not ashamed

Desolation
06-11-2019, 08:05 AM
poor girl her hand looked really beat up

Cag.
06-11-2019, 08:07 AM
WHEREE THE FUCK IS MY GUN

steveyos
06-11-2019, 08:13 AM
it's ok if you read reddit lol just like it's ok for you to be married to a male but a male reading reddit is equal to him being married to a male ya know he a fag if he wasn't you two would already be in cali I'M REALLY SICK OF GIRLS NOT GETTING WHAT THEY WANT THIS IS WHY I LIKE MY GIRLS IT'S 100% WHAT THEY WANT IT'S SO GREAT CAG

Cag.
06-11-2019, 08:15 AM
why is it bad to read reddit?

steveyos
06-11-2019, 08:15 AM
lisa's better than cag cause she's more alpha fuck you cag you suck beta ass bitch AND NOT AS GOOD AS ONE AS ME EITHER

Cag.
06-11-2019, 08:16 AM
what did i do??

steveyos
06-11-2019, 08:16 AM
why is it bad to read reddit?

cag I've got my own locker in the girls room I know enough right now that I cannot explain to you what the issues is here, all I can do is hope to make up for ever mentioning it I'm sorry cat avatar guyyyyyyyyyyyy

steveyos
06-11-2019, 08:17 AM
what did i do??

nothing sorry cat avatar guy I wish you were high right now is all

Cag.
06-11-2019, 08:18 AM
wut

Autistic Spectrum
06-11-2019, 08:19 AM
call the judge and get some fudge

steveyos
06-11-2019, 08:19 AM
I'm sorry your husband is a me instead of what you really needed but if you just go to cali he'll go just sayin now fuck you cat avatar guy

Cag.
06-11-2019, 08:21 AM
and this is because i read reddit, i see how it is

steveyos
06-11-2019, 08:22 AM
NO CAG PLEASE YOU'RE BEING LIKE THE CRAZY GIRL I'M TRYING TO GET AWAY FROM RIGHT NOW BUT I KNOW YOURE OT GONA CUT YOURSELF SO I LOVE IT SO BE MY FRIEND AGAIN OR FUCK YOU CAT AVATAR GUY EVEN THOUGH NOT REALLY

steveyos
06-11-2019, 08:24 AM
I'M THROWING THE SAME FIT TO GET HER AWAY FROM ME THAT SHE THROWS TO GET ME BACK TO HER LOL

Cag.
06-11-2019, 08:27 AM
https://www.reddit.com/r/niceguys

steveyos
06-11-2019, 08:27 AM
all I need and I can't get her to do it is to send me a single random letter like once every probably 6 hours might be fine so I know she's not dead idgaf how often we talk I'm fucking sick of the internet if I can't entertain her I'd be happier being left alone to do my sit ups and downs but still knowing she's not fucking dead cause if it's nto me it's people mkaing fun of her for being fucking raped

Cag.
06-11-2019, 08:28 AM
https://www.reddit.com/r/niceguys/comments/bz5lhb/seems_fitting/

steveyos
06-11-2019, 08:29 AM
she needs a girl to explain to her how fragile I am and she has to comfort me, cag, lisa, deso, fanfare, somebody do something if she makes ewok text me to go back again thank you this is the last thing I need then I can get my balls fixed and get money and pay everyone back

steveyos
06-11-2019, 08:29 AM
cag I am a fucking very very very very straight girly beta manly man I'm similar but very different to jon I will NOT fucking post on reddit ty

steveyos
06-11-2019, 08:30 AM
he's completely beta I'm only beta to girls outside of that I am the manliest man 100% beta for girls 100% alpha without girls I am not, going, to, post, on, reddit, fuc, you cat, avatr ugy

steveyos
06-11-2019, 08:31 AM
SO STP TELLING ME TO POST ON REDDIT CAUSE THEN I'LL DO IT FOR YOU BUT I'LL BE SO MAD AND YOU WON'T COMFORT ME SO THEN I'LL BE SAD I'M A VERY COMLICATED PERSON AND YOU DON'T GET ME FUCK YOU CAT AVATAR FAGGOT ASS

steveyos
06-11-2019, 08:32 AM
I need it irl but opensim was SO GOOD FOR ME I just wanna do more sit ups and downs and then I'm going to be the happiest person on the planet I can't evne make the people I'm with as happy as they'll make me it's impossible and it's confirmed as all fuck holy shit

steveyos
06-11-2019, 08:33 AM
I DON'T EVEN NEED A JOB THEY ALL FORCE ME TO DO MY DISABILITY SHIT AND KEEP IT AND REST AND NOT RUSH CAUSE I REALLY AM IN REALLY BAD PHYSICAL HEALTH AND I'M SO MAD I'M NO TREADY YET AND THEY HELP M ETHROUGH IT LOL SEIROUSLY CAT AVATAR GUY FUCK YOU I LOVE YOU

steveyos
06-11-2019, 08:35 AM
but I want to be friends with this girl more than I want things in my butt and that's the god's honest truth even though god isn't real but she is so fucking stupid and I can't handle it if she forces me back again I need help I'll let you know otherwise I'm gucci nigga always available to ya'll but gotta irl

Cag.
06-11-2019, 08:42 AM
what is your problem with reddit

steveyos
06-11-2019, 09:07 AM
I don't like talking on forums I"m just here in case I need help one last time cause whoever just did that shit proved they care and want the best for me this nuts fuck is my last problem but if she goes away finally I'm all set that's all I'm here for don't care about reddit cat avatar guy sorry peace outside ilu

Cag.
06-11-2019, 09:15 AM
the people at this forum are so helpful, so that totally makes sense

Bev.
06-11-2019, 09:26 AM
lisa's better than cag cause she's more alpha fuck you cag you suck beta ass bitch AND NOT AS GOOD AS ONE AS ME EITHER

lisa is not a fag she loves men not women she told that to me

Wendy <3
06-11-2019, 09:27 AM
She knows you're a sucker and can abuse you however she wants which is the same thing lisa does to people who are stupid/willing to put up with her shit

Battery Bits
06-11-2019, 09:28 AM
lisa is not a fag she loves men not women she told that to me

Lol

Top dog, top dog!

Battery Bits
06-11-2019, 09:32 AM
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSONJpeEwrNZavSMeQ5mEg0WdN4eV1Gi98jNDLZNegF2aUPRDtK

Bev.
06-11-2019, 09:33 AM
Lol

Top dog, top dog!

well im just telling them the way it is

Bev.
06-11-2019, 09:34 AM
Lol

Top dog, top dog!

whats that top dog top dog

Battery Bits
06-11-2019, 09:35 AM
whats that top dog top dog

It’s on wentworth

Bev.
06-11-2019, 09:36 AM
It’s on wentworth

oh i was just letting them know your not gay sorry

Battery Bits
06-11-2019, 09:37 AM
Lol I’m going to sleep soon

Bev.
06-11-2019, 09:39 AM
Lol I’m going to sleep soon

ok have a good sleep i just want them to know your in here for the men not the girls

Battery Bits
06-11-2019, 09:39 AM
I can handle my own business there

Bev.
06-11-2019, 09:41 AM

ok sorry i will but out and leave you alone in here

Bev.
06-11-2019, 09:44 AM
ok sorry i will but out and leave you alone in here

so i said im sorry

Bev.
06-11-2019, 09:46 AM

ok so ignore me so now im gonna get you to dump me im gay and so stay away from me

Autistic Spectrum
06-11-2019, 10:01 AM
Bev go away

Bev.
06-11-2019, 10:03 AM
Bev go away

no you

Bev.
06-11-2019, 10:04 AM
Bev go away

as long as lisa post i will to

Autistic Spectrum
06-11-2019, 10:08 AM
Ya Lisa should go away too, glad we are on the same page

steveyos
06-11-2019, 10:28 AM
the people at this forum are so helpful, so that totally makes sense

pm me i fyou wanna hear me out if not it's ok I know how I was

steveyos
06-11-2019, 10:31 AM
lisa might be too alpha to be able to help

juji
06-11-2019, 11:19 AM
Cringey :(

Anyway post her facebook profile here and I will deal with her for you

Wendy <3
06-11-2019, 11:57 AM
Show us ur prison tattoos

steveyos
06-11-2019, 12:19 PM
I got one of a bowl of under wear

steveyos
06-11-2019, 12:20 PM
Cringey :(

Anyway post her facebook profile here and I will deal with her for you

I'm on my third escape attempt nothing cringey about it, lisa actually did the trick I just gotta stfu til she stops and hope she doesn't die I guess

juji
06-11-2019, 05:37 PM
What did you react when the police arrested you?

maks
06-11-2019, 06:13 PM
did you get thrown in the loony bin because m0nde tweeted at the coventry police about your suicide by cop threat?

m0nde
06-11-2019, 09:34 PM
Bev go away

fanfare
06-11-2019, 09:42 PM
posting in historic steve thread

steveyos
06-11-2019, 10:13 PM
I ran back to her thanks to lisa hi fanfare

Wendy <3
06-12-2019, 12:05 AM
Marco wants to know if you still JO