PDA

View Full Version : Lisa, I pls stop ruining threads

m0nde
06-26-2019, 12:23 AM
why're you following me around replying to me when I've told you I can't read what you write and have no interest in doing so, anyway?
please stop ruining all the threads on this forum.

Battery Bits
06-26-2019, 12:27 AM
Fuck off retard, stop making threads about me.

m0nde
06-26-2019, 12:32 AM
no judgement, but calling Donny a junkie is just fact. and yes, as sad as it is, he's dead
ergo: dead junkie

now to qualify that, he was juggalo scum, ready to pick up and spread help c or worse
so it's probably for the best he died the way ge did, before he ruined someone else's life

I don't like you much, but I'm glad he didn't get a chance to fuck up your life. can you imagine what kind of baggage he'd have brought us he'd gone to Australia?
you dodged a bullet, Lisa. Look on the bright side

Battery Bits
06-26-2019, 12:37 AM
You didn’t even know him you delusional freak.

He was a better person than you in every way.

m0nde
06-26-2019, 12:45 AM
yeah, ok, let's get past all that. you have to agree that if a heroin addict had come into your life, the life of an unstable mentally ill person, that you would have both been worse off.
I'm just stating the obvious: if you're willing to honest and objective, it's good that he died. he stopped hurting his family. he stopped hurting himself. he was obviously in pain, that's why he was a junkie in the first place. And this avoided your involvement other than as an arm's length amusement.
you're a very lucky person. isn't it a relief that he's gone?

Battery Bits
06-26-2019, 12:47 AM
Fuck off scum bag, he wasn’t a junky and I love him very much and miss him everyday.

Wendy <3
06-26-2019, 12:53 AM
Time for lisa to find a new heroin junkie to make life worse for

m0nde
06-26-2019, 12:54 AM
Lisa, inhale... give yourself permission to stop, step back a second and acknowledge that yes, everyone who knew Donny, and Donny himself, is better off with him being dead.
isn't that cathartic? ...now exhale

m0nde
06-26-2019, 12:55 AM
Time for lisa to find a new heroin junkie to make life worse for

well, you could make a case that she directly led to his death, but I'm trying to help Lisa, not make her feel worse about an already sad situation

Wendy <3
06-26-2019, 12:57 AM
Make her leave if you want to help her

m0nde
06-26-2019, 01:00 AM
I really wish she would leave. this plsce can't be good for her mentally. she needs to focus on getting well. People like her should t be allowed to use the internet at all, so theyre forced to integrate themselves into the real world

Battery Bits
06-26-2019, 01:03 AM
I’m not as fucked in the head as you losers.

m0nde
06-26-2019, 01:15 AM
*sigh* it's okay

Wendy <3
06-26-2019, 01:34 AM
I’m not as fucked in the head as you losers.

Go pet your cat mom again and come back when you're willing to be honest with us and yourself

Battery Bits
06-26-2019, 01:36 AM
No it’s as objective as it gets, just look at yourselves.

Get lost fucktard.

steveyos
06-26-2019, 01:42 AM
I wanna date a dominatrix so bad

Bev.
06-26-2019, 03:44 AM
no judgement, but calling Donny a junkie is just fact. and yes, as sad as it is, he's dead
ergo: dead junkie

now to qualify that, he was juggalo scum, ready to pick up and spread help c or worse
so it's probably for the best he died the way ge did, before he ruined someone else's life

I don't like you much, but I'm glad he didn't get a chance to fuck up your life. can you imagine what kind of baggage he'd have brought us he'd gone to Australia?
you dodged a bullet, Lisa. Look on the bright side

TO YOU FUCK HEADS OUT THERE IN THIS FORYM IM DONALDS GRAMMOTHER AND DONALD LOVED LISA VERY MUCH AND SHE LOVED HIM YOU THINK YOU KNEW DONALD BUT I KNEW HIM BETTER HE WAS A KIND AND LOVEING PERSON AND WAS NOT A DRUGGIE LIKE YOU MAKE HI M OUT TO BE HE HAD A HEART ATTACT CAUSE HE WAS BORN WITH A SMALL HEART AND HE WAS A PURE GENTELMAN AND LOVED LISA VERY MUCH AS SHE DID HIM HE WANTED TO MARRY LISA AND SHE WANTED TO MARRY HIM THEY WOULD HAVE BEEN VERY HAPPY TOGEATHER WE WOULD HAVE WELCOME HER WITH OPEN ARMS IN TO OUR FAMILY WE STILL KEEP IN TOUCH WITH HER YOU ARE PEOPLE QUICK TO JUDGE PEOPLE WHO YOU REARLY DONT KNOW LIKE YOUR NOT A PICE OF SHIT TO AND HAVE NEVER DONE ANYTHING WRONG JUST REMEMBER PEOPLE WHO LIVE IN GLASS HOUSES SHOULD NOT THROW STONES THIS IS FROM MY MOTHER ALWAYS SAYING THIS SO LOOK IN TO YOUR BACK GROUND I BET YOU ARE NOT AS GOOD AS YOU CLAIM TO BE LISA DONALDS FAMILY LOVES YOU AND YOU WILL ALWAYS BE PART OF OUR FAMILY

Battery Bits
06-26-2019, 03:49 AM
TO YOU FUCK HEADS OUT THERE IN THIS FORYM IM DONALDS GRAMMOTHER AND DONALD LOVED LISA VERY MUCH AND SHE LOVED HIM YOU THINK YOU KNEW DONALD BUT I KNEW HIM BETTER HE WAS A KIND AND LOVEING PERSON AND WAS NOT A DRUGGIE LIKE YOU MAKE HI M OUT TO BE HE HAD A HEART ATTACT CAUSE HE WAS BORN WITH A SMALL HEART AND HE WAS A PURE GENTELMAN AND LOVED LISA VERY MUCH AS SHE DID HIM HE WANTED TO MARRY LISA AND SHE WANTED TO MARRY HIM THEY WOULD HAVE BEEN VERY HAPPY TOGEATHER WE WOULD HAVE WELCOME HER WITH OPEN ARMS IN TO OUR FAMILY WE STILL KEEP IN TOUCH WITH HER YOU ARE PEOPLE QUICK TO JUDGE PEOPLE WHO YOU REARLY DONT KNOW LIKE YOUR NOT A PICE OF SHIT TO AND HAVE NEVER DONE ANYTHING WRONG JUST REMEMBER PEOPLE WHO LIVE IN GLASS HOUSES SHOULD NOT THROW STONES THIS IS FROM MY MOTHER ALWAYS SAYING THIS SO LOOK IN TO YOUR BACK GROUND I BET YOU ARE NOT AS GOOD AS YOU CLAIM TO BE LISA DONALDS FAMILY LOVES YOU AND YOU WILL ALWAYS BE PART OF OUR FAMILY

Thank you so much Bev.

I wish he was here.

Bev.
06-26-2019, 04:01 AM
yeah, ok, let's get past all that. you have to agree that if a heroin addict had come into your life, the life of an unstable mentally ill person, that you would have both been worse off.
I'm just stating the obvious: if you're willing to honest and objective, it's good that he died. he stopped hurting his family. he stopped hurting himself. he was obviously in pain, that's why he was a junkie in the first place. And this avoided your involvement other than as an arm's length amusement.
you're a very lucky person. isn't it a relief that he's gone?

LISA IS RIGHT YOU DIDNT EVEN KNOW DONALD IM HID GRANDMOTHER AND DONALD LOVED LISA VERY MUCH AND SHE LOVED HIM AND YOU MAKE HIM OUT TO BE A VERY BAD PERSON HE WAS NOT HE WAS A CAREING PERSON AND A LOVELY PERSON HE DIED OF A HEART ATTACT CAUSE HE WAS BORN WITH A SMALL HEART AND HE WAS A GENTELMAN HE WANTED TO MARRY LISA AND LISA WANTED TO MARRY HIM THEY WERE GREAT TOGEATHER WHY DO PEOPLE LIKE YOU THINK YOU KNOW EVERY THING ABOUT HIM WELL YOU DONT ALL YOU WANT TO DO IS DOWN HIM IN HERE OUR FAMILY LOVED LISA AND WAS GONNA WELCOME HER INTO OUR FRAMILY WE STILL KEEP IN TOUCH AND TALK EVERY DAY MY FAMILY LOVE HER AND TO THIS DAY RESPECT HER AND STILL THINK OF HER AS PART OFF OUR FAMILY LIKE MY MOM WOULD SAY PEOLPLE WHO LIVE IN GLASS HOUSES SHOULD NOT THROW STONES LOOK INTO YOU FAMILY CAN YOU SAY YOUR FAMILY IS PERFECT NO I DONT THINK SO SO LEVE DONALD AND LISA AND MY FAMILY OUT OF THIS DONALD AND LISA LOVED EACH OTHER AND MY FAMIY AND I WILL ALWAYS LOVE HER AND SHE IS STILL PART OF OUR FAMILY TODAY AND ALL WAYS WILL BE LISA KEEP LOVEING DONALD AS WE DO AND I KNOW HE LOOKING DOWN ON YOU STILL LOVEING YOU SO ALL YOU FUCK HEADS OUT THERE WHO THINK YOUR BETTER LOOK AT YOUR SELF YOUR ALL AS

Battery Bits
06-26-2019, 04:04 AM
Bev. is cool.

Battery Bits
06-26-2019, 04:05 AM
LISA IS RIGHT YOU DIDNT EVEN KNOW DONALD IM HID GRANDMOTHER AND DONALD LOVED LISA VERY MUCH AND SHE LOVED HIM AND YOU MAKE HIM OUT TO BE A VERY BAD PERSON HE WAS NOT HE WAS A CAREING PERSON AND A LOVELY PERSON HE DIED OF A HEART ATTACT CAUSE HE WAS BORN WITH A SMALL HEART AND HE WAS A GENTELMAN HE WANTED TO MARRY LISA AND LISA WANTED TO MARRY HIM THEY WERE GREAT TOGEATHER WHY DO PEOPLE LIKE YOU THINK YOU KNOW EVERY THING ABOUT HIM WELL YOU DONT ALL YOU WANT TO DO IS DOWN HIM IN HERE OUR FAMILY LOVED LISA AND WAS GONNA WELCOME HER INTO OUR FRAMILY WE STILL KEEP IN TOUCH AND TALK EVERY DAY MY FAMILY LOVE HER AND TO THIS DAY RESPECT HER AND STILL THINK OF HER AS PART OFF OUR FAMILY LIKE MY MOM WOULD SAY PEOLPLE WHO LIVE IN GLASS HOUSES SHOULD NOT THROW STONES LOOK INTO YOU FAMILY CAN YOU SAY YOUR FAMILY IS PERFECT NO I DONT THINK SO SO LEVE DONALD AND LISA AND MY FAMILY OUT OF THIS DONALD AND LISA LOVED EACH OTHER AND MY FAMIY AND I WILL ALWAYS LOVE HER AND SHE IS STILL PART OF OUR FAMILY TODAY AND ALL WAYS WILL BE LISA KEEP LOVEING DONALD AS WE DO AND I KNOW HE LOOKING DOWN ON YOU STILL LOVEING YOU SO ALL YOU FUCK HEADS OUT THERE WHO THINK YOUR BETTER LOOK AT YOUR SELF YOUR ALL AS

<3

maks
06-26-2019, 05:05 AM
TO YOU FUCK HEADS OUT THERE IN THIS FORYM DONNY IS DEAD AND THAT IS FUNNY AS FUCK, HE CONTRIBUTED NOTHING, HE NEVER WOULD HAVE, AND HIS DEATH WAS A NET GAIN FOR THE HUMAN RACE

internutt
06-26-2019, 05:06 AM
TO YOU FUCK HEADS OUT THERE IN THIS FORYM DONNY IS DEAD AND THAT IS FUNNY AS FUCK, HE CONTRIBUTED NOTHING, HE NEVER WOULD HAVE, AND HIS DEATH WAS A NET GAIN FOR THE HUMAN RACE

:donnydead:

m0nde
06-26-2019, 05:59 AM
can we please change :rip: to :donny:?

:rip:

maks
06-26-2019, 06:11 AM
I doubt bev could afford a headstone for him

Wendy <3
06-26-2019, 10:34 AM

Shut the fuck up and save your lecturing for the dumb bitch who brought some unknown junkie here only for him to get trolled. This is ALL lisa's fault and it continues to be her fault by coming here where nobody wants her

Dustin
06-26-2019, 12:13 PM
jesus christ lmao

m0nde
06-26-2019, 02:47 PM
:3 lmao indeed, I love coming here to relieve stress and shit on these people

Wendy <3
06-26-2019, 03:44 PM
You have a heart of gold

m0nde
06-26-2019, 06:06 PM
You have a heart of gold

<3

maks
06-26-2019, 06:33 PM
and the meme forcing talent of dan harmon and the skull of ernie from sesame street and the skin of a leather jacket