internutt
06-27-2019, 07:52 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_c6Vx-iHpnA

steveyos
06-27-2019, 07:54 PM
mine's a dog cause my brain works exactly like a dog's

internutt
06-27-2019, 07:54 PM
i sincerely doubt that you watch that video. watch the video to find your totem animale

steveyos
06-27-2019, 07:55 PM
my totem / spirit animal is a dog I don't have to watch the video

m0nde
06-27-2019, 07:56 PM
my totem animal is a turtle

maks
I'm drinking natty ice, stevey's food bank story purt me in the mood for slumming it I may fuck a burger king employee later

internutt
stop it. this thread is locked until at least 20 minutes has goe by and maybe someone watched the vidyo

steveyos
omg intenur t it's 19 minutes, I'm telling you I'm a dog woof woof

internutt
06-27-2019, 07:57 PM
I'm drinking natty ice, stevey's food bank story purt me in the mood for slumming it I may fuck a burger king employee later

my timezone is fucked my drinking was 10 hours ago. so youre looking for a whopper or a whopper junior ;)

steveyos
06-27-2019, 07:58 PM
https://i.ibb.co/vLp0wj5/Snapshot-005.png (https://ibb.co/bNTcWKh)
harry potter and the chamber of secrets wand (https://movieplotholes.com/harry-potter-and-the-chamber-of-secrets)

steveyos
06-27-2019, 07:58 PM
someone please order me uber eats mcdonalds

internutt
06-27-2019, 07:59 PM
macdonarudo is pure nigger food. it is neither good nor cheap. what the fuck steven

maks
06-27-2019, 08:00 PM
my timezone is fucked my drinking was 10 hours ago. so youre looking for a whopper or a whopper junior ;)

I hope we don't wake her kids up that's happened before it's awkward

root ghost
06-27-2019, 08:00 PM
stop it. this thread is locked until at least 20 minutes has goe by and maybe someone watched the vidyo

why

maks
06-27-2019, 08:02 PM
there's a burger king and a taco bell in watertown the next town over, which one is better to find a 25 year old single mother of 3 who is really turned on by the potential stability I could bring tro her life but really I'll never call her again

maks
06-27-2019, 08:02 PM
or there's always dunkin donuts

root ghost
06-27-2019, 08:03 PM
there's a burger king and a taco bell in watertown the next town over, which one is better to find a 25 year old single mother of 3 who is really turned on by the potential stability I could bring tro her life but really I'll never call her again

probably tinder

internutt
06-27-2019, 08:03 PM

this is excellente

steveyos
06-27-2019, 08:04 PM
sorry internut

maks
06-27-2019, 08:04 PM
probably tinder

tinder is for incels I slum it the old fashioned way

root ghost
06-27-2019, 08:05 PM
tinder is for incels I slum it the old fashioned way
well then hang out all day at one of the places like a complete freak until you get a girlfriend like some people do in small towns. all the employees will have some weird nickname for you like "spoonguy" but who cares.

skrizach
06-27-2019, 08:07 PM
i sincerely doubt that you watch that video. watch the video to find your totem animale

lol hold on while I watch your 19 minute video

internutt
06-27-2019, 08:07 PM
theyll have a name for you like "airplane guy who flies to a different continent to meet the single old crackhead ho who will have sex with him"

maks
06-27-2019, 08:08 PM
well then hang out all day at one of the places like a complete freak until you get a girlfriend like some people do in small towns. all the employees will have some weird nickname for you like "spoonguy" but who cares.

if a girl works in fast food and she's not 16 or 90 she's doing it to support her kids and will get wet as soon as you tell her you have a job. there's nothing more pathetic than crushing on a fast food girl because getting one is actually easier than getting a hooker

m0nde
06-27-2019, 08:11 PM
cag, is this true?

maks
06-27-2019, 08:16 PM
"can I have a medium coke and your phone number" has worked for me at least 6 times it's less challenging than scratching my ass

steveyos
06-27-2019, 09:41 PM
please just tell me mine internut

m0nde
06-27-2019, 10:13 PM
my totem animal is a turtle

Open main menu
Wikipedia Search
Hide
WLE Austria Logo (no text).svg
Wiki Loves Earth: An international photographic contest where you can showcase Canada’s unique natural environment, help Wikipedia, and potentially win a prize. Everybody can participate!
Turtle
Read in another language

Watch this page
Edit
For other uses, see Turtle (disambiguation).
Turtles are diapsids of the order Testudines (or Chelonii[3]) characterized by a special bony or cartilaginous shell developed from their ribs and acting as a shield.[4] "Turtle" may refer to the order as a whole (American English) or to fresh-water and sea-dwelling testudines (British English).[5] The order Testudines includes both extant (living) and extinct species. The earliest known members of this group date from the Middle Jurassic,[1] making turtles one of the oldest reptile groups and a more ancient group than snakes or crocodilians. Of the 356 known species[2] alive today, some are highly endangered.[2]

Turtles
Temporal range:
Middle Jurassic – Present,[1] Aalenian–Holocene
PreЄЄOSDCPTJKPgN
Florida Box Turtle Digon3 re-edited.jpg
Florida box turtle (Terrapene carolina)
Scientific classification e
Kingdom:
Animalia
Phylum:
Chordata
Class:
Reptilia
Clade:
Testudinata
Order:
Testudines
Batsch, 1788 [2]
Subgroups
Cryptodira
Pleurodira

Diversity
14 extant families with 356 species
World.distribution.testudines.1.png
Blue: sea turtles, black: land turtles
Learn more
This article's lead section may not adequately summarize its contents.
Turtles are ectotherms—animals commonly called cold-blooded—meaning that their internal temperature varies according to the ambient environment. However, because of their high metabolic rate, leatherback sea turtles have a body temperature that is noticeably higher than that of the surrounding water. Turtles are classified as amniotes, along with other reptiles, birds, and mammals. Like other amniotes, turtles breathe air and do not lay eggs underwater, although many species live in or around water.

The study of turtles is called cheloniology, after the Greek word for turtle. It is also sometimes called testudinology, after the Latin name for turtles.

Naming and etymology
Anatomy and morphology
Behavior
Reproduction
Ecology and life history
Systematics and evolution
Fossil record
In human culture
Conservation status
See also
Notes
References
Further reading
External links
Last edited 2 days ago by Monkbot
Wikipedia
Content is available under CC BY-SA 3.0 unless otherwise noted.
Terms of UsePrivacyDesktop