PDA

View Full Version : list ways ruby's too stupid to be paid back by itt (CAG)

steveyos
07-06-2019, 10:11 AM
-paypal

-brave browser rewards, This creator has not yet signed up to receive contributions from Brave users. Any tips you send will remain in your wallet until they verify. Learn more.

here I am again getting paid for shitpost and JO all day except this time now the money could be automatically sent to ruby but he's so fucking stupid clay jon set this shit up thanks

steveyos
07-06-2019, 10:16 AM
now it's not even browsing I think I just leave the browser open and I get 5 windows 10 notifications at the bottom right an hour I set it to 5 that's the max but they're ads it's fucking nuts any of you who show great concern about ruby's well being could be doing this I'm sure I'm not the only actual nice person here right guys

Desolation
07-06-2019, 10:30 AM
another female induced meltdown. inside the mind of a true incel.

steveyos
07-06-2019, 10:37 AM
I had to re-read it to see who you were talkign about, do you mean cag? if so, how could you draw that conclusion? odd lol

well I assume the only word you actually read was cag and then replied I think that's a safe assumption, because you're an angry person with no time for reading you've got rage to erupt

Desolation
07-06-2019, 10:40 AM
lexi, rofl, cag, gabi, pissjugs - all the same situation. You meltdown over any female who utters a word to you. It's frightening

Desolation
07-06-2019, 10:41 AM
no thats unfair to incels, incels rage against their inability. you are just delusional and weird

Desolation
07-06-2019, 10:42 AM
go ahead ignore my posts and have your schizophrenia take over and mumble something insane about graphics cards or monitors or electronic dolls or some girl youre infatuated with cause she joined your SL server you oaf

steveyos
07-06-2019, 10:51 AM
I notice ti's are more expensive than my titan now, people are paying more in 2019 than what I did in 2012 and their cards aren't as good tee hee

m0nde
07-06-2019, 11:00 AM
go ahead ignore my posts and have your schizophrenia take over and mumble something insane about graphics cards or monitors or electronic dolls or some girl youre infatuated with cause she joined your SL server you oaf

but seriously, Stevey, stop thinking you're owed something and make a change. I know it's scary. I worked with a lot of losers like you, trapped on welfare and was surprised at how some of them changed their lives. You can too

Wendy <3
07-06-2019, 02:49 PM
He probably just wants you to just go away entirely and wants nothing to do with you

steveyos
07-06-2019, 04:01 PM
that'd be great since that's how I feel about everyone here except cag, ya'll are fuckin nuts and angry so damn angry it's too sad to watch

m0nde
07-06-2019, 07:55 PM
no one's angry at you steveym No one has a vested interest in your life, so there's no reason to care that much. you share every little detail about everything that goes on in your life, so its natural that people comment, right?
you don't like to face the reality of what dessogg or I am saying, so you deflect with comments in how we must be angry or something else.
Think about it. I wonder how the people in your life, your grandmother, mother, sister respond to the same things. Do you think they're angry as well? Or are they "compassionate" to your situation? Since you're so hard done by?

juji
07-07-2019, 05:08 AM
I wish m0nde needs to stop overtrolling

juji
07-07-2019, 05:09 AM
We already understood how steffies is a product of ashamed failure after all how we learned how to NOT become steffies

steveyos
07-07-2019, 06:15 AM
I love when elz rages it's funny it's just sad when sid gets upset cause he's old at least elz has a chance to go back to the little navy twink he used to be

Wendy <3
07-07-2019, 10:39 AM
I bet you wouldn't be harassed for road walking if you'd shave and cut your hair

juji
07-07-2019, 01:12 PM
I love when steffies is :projecting: