PDA

View Full Version : Writing game.

Dirty Beatle
05-04-2014, 11:37 AM
ITT you post a wall of text. The rules of the game are as follows:

1. If it is your first post in this thread you need to write non stop for at least 30 seconds. It does not have to make sense or have a plot but you need to write constantly for a whole 30 seconds. If you type particularly slow but still find the exercise easy you may make your first post 1 min worth of writing.... especially if you feel ashamed of how slow you type.

2. Your second post in this topic must be a constant stream of writing but for twice as long as your first post (so for either 1 min or 2 mins)

3. Your 3rd post in this topic needs to be twice as long as your second post and so on.

4. Ruby is not allowed to play because 2 weeks later he'll post a mega post and for some retard reason will think there are lizard people and that basically just means herping me and I'm already herped so shut up ruby or I'll find a way to break your forum.

5. I'm not allowed to play because I never shut up anyway.

6. Cody is not allowed to play because nobody wants to play with Cody.

7. Plug drugs isn't allowed to play simply because he would win.

Autistic Spectrum
05-04-2014, 11:40 AM
does the winner get a well lit picture of your vagina,

herpreader
05-04-2014, 04:31 PM
what if we only read about five words after 1. and can't remember any of the words we read not just those five words what do we win for that cuase that's what Ijust did

herpreader
05-04-2014, 04:31 PM
a game a game we canplay

Dirty Beatle
05-04-2014, 07:15 PM
what if we only read about five words after 1. and can't remember any of the words we read not just those five words what do we win for that cuase that's what Ijust did
Yeah you write plenty.

This game is kind of for the half wits who only ever manage to string together sentences at the level of 2 year olds.

Autistic Spectrum
05-04-2014, 07:17 PM
lisa's vagina

herpreader
05-04-2014, 07:31 PM
oh phew so I'm exempt good because I love typign a lot of shit but Ihate reading any shit,and I immediatley fofget the shit I type after typing it lol

herpreader
05-04-2014, 07:32 PM
it's just as I type thi sI"m bent over stretching my back I'm not sitting odnw then I hit alt s and then do jumping jacks w/e then do thsi again

Dirty Beatle
05-04-2014, 07:36 PM
oh phew so I'm exempt good because I love typign a lot of shit but Ihate reading any shit,and I immediatley fofget the shit I type after typing it lol
;)

Autistic Spectrum
05-04-2014, 07:39 PM
take teh red sky bus (a bus) to brown town(a broken vagina)