PDA

View Full Version : bettle husbandry is a talent that can't be acquired; it is possessed innately by prodigies

blumpkin blownuts
05-04-2014, 02:52 PM
what's the story behind rubynet's own "it couple"?
did they really split? that's a shame because right now is the time of year when the mamma bettles bear their young

cag
05-04-2014, 03:03 PM
Lisa and Rooty had a violent, rocky 2 month relationship with Rooty invading Lisa's home, jazzing all over her shitty apartment, buying her gifts, buying her love, and she beat the shit out of him in the bathroom. she punched him in the balls and throat, and when he was crying in bed about his dead grandmother, lisa was busy cybering teknorat.

lisa got mad at rootbeer after he left when she found out he had a new girlfriend. rootbeer begged for forgiveness and lisa was so mad she wouldn't get any more money from rootbeer that she exposed his dirty erectile dysfunction secret to the forum. Rooty got pissed and quit the forum forever, came back the next day and lisa exposed that he was molested by his mother.

cag
05-04-2014, 03:04 PM
Rooty has been humiliated and broken as a human being by the one he loved and trusted. He tries to act like he doesn't care but deep down, he's seriously depressed and feels like less of a man now that everyone is making fun of his broken dick.

cag
05-04-2014, 03:05 PM
brb killing myself.

rootbeer
05-04-2014, 03:09 PM
brb killing myself.

:time:

cag
05-04-2014, 03:14 PM
As you can see in the post above, Rootbeer is extremely sensitive about these issues.

maks
05-04-2014, 03:48 PM
we also discovered that lisa's vagina is a terrarium and she has several species of beetles in there in addition to centipedes and millipedes and pillbugs and a myriad of other creepy crawlies

lnopia the great
05-04-2014, 04:03 PM
i wonder if that is what attracted rootbeer in the first place

maks
05-04-2014, 04:04 PM
he came for the beetles he stayed for the salamanders