PDA

View Full Version : You Got You Wish m0nde !

Dirty Harry
07-14-2019, 12:33 AM
I am ban from EZ hope you are happy ! How that place is official dead I was the only posting there even though it was is the spam section !

juji
07-14-2019, 12:37 AM
Calm down, you sound like you're going to murder someone

Wendy <3
07-14-2019, 12:49 AM
Wish you were banned here instead

Dirty Harry
07-14-2019, 12:50 AM

Fuck Off I was there for a long time but until someone was made a Admin there and another member said I said I was making death threat to him. Which I would never do. He Photoshop the lies that got me banned

m0nde
07-14-2019, 01:03 AM
Who banned you, Kent? I thought I was going to take care of this. I never wanted to ban you, I just wanted you deadminned if it was found you sent death threats. If you were banned, that was between you and lily. I just now told lily that I'm very unhappy with her handling of this situation after she told me to handle it. As usual, she took over and deleted a bunch of shit and banned someone.
I'm sorry this happened to you. It's not what I wanted..

Wendy <3
07-14-2019, 01:09 AM
Who banned you, Kent? I thought I was going to take care of this. I never wanted to ban you, I just wanted you deadminned if it was found you sent death threats. If you were banned, that was between you and lily. I just now told lily that I'm very unhappy with her handling of this situation after she told me to handle it. As usual, she took over and deleted a bunch of shit and banned someone.

Thanks for banning dirty harry from ezmangle

m0nde
07-14-2019, 01:12 AM
I was out all day and u cane back and saw lily has deleted a bunch of chatbposts and now it says dirty harry is banned. she can fuck herself. She had previously basked me to handle this problem, but she took it upon herself to heavyhandedly fuck up the situation in the worst way possible

Dirty Harry
07-14-2019, 01:16 AM

But if it was for you believing that member there and say you believe him that I was sending him death Lily would not have banned me. You could not get me ban here but you got me ban at EZ

Wendy <3
07-14-2019, 01:18 AM
Hell yeah monde is my hero for this week fuck you dirty harry fuck you

m0nde
07-14-2019, 01:20 AM
Whether I believed him or not, I did not want you banned. I didn't get you banned. Don't put that shit on me. You got yourself banned and lily did it. You don't want to blame her, so you'd much rather try to demonize me for it. You should see what I'm telling her in ezmsngina about it. She has fucked up the situation yet again. She can't seem to deal with these things gracefully at all.

Dirty Harry
07-14-2019, 01:23 AM
Hell yeah monde is my hero for this week fuck you dirty harry fuck you

Fuck Off

Dirty Harry
07-14-2019, 01:28 AM
Whether I believed him or not, I did not want you banned. I didn't get you banned. Don't put that shit on me. You got yourself banned and lily did it. You don't want to blame her, so you'd much rather try to demonize me for it. You should see what I'm telling her in ezmsngina about it. She has fucked up the situation yet again. She can't seem to deal with these things gracefully at all.

Yes you did believe with that Photoshop PM I cant prove it because I cant copy and past your replay to it since I am banned from EZ

m0nde
07-14-2019, 01:33 AM
Anyway, I just told lily I'm done with this shit and I deactivated my account. I hope that's proof enough that I didn't want you banned.

Dirty Harry
07-14-2019, 01:48 AM
Right you gave up your power there,do you think I am stupid.

Wendy <3
07-14-2019, 02:04 AM
I can't believe monde would give up the power of being an admin at a 2 person forum, this is unbelievable

m0nde
07-14-2019, 02:17 AM
https://i.imgur.com/G3G7RvT.png
https://i.imgur.com/rDGcj6v.png

m0nde
07-14-2019, 02:19 AM
Right you gave up your power there,do you think I am stupid.

you are stupid Kent, you think people do shit for "power". grow the fuck up

Wendy <3
07-14-2019, 02:55 AM
Omg why didn't you listen to me, i told you being the admin of a 2 person forum was too much power for one person to have :no:

Certified Lily
07-14-2019, 03:33 AM
But if it was for you believing that member there and say you believe him that I was sending him death Lily would not have banned me. You could not get me ban here but you got me ban at EZ

no he didn't get you banned

m0nde
07-14-2019, 03:37 AM
I'm sorry lily, I just don't want to deal with this drama any more

maks
07-14-2019, 07:16 AM
My friend digimonmaster would never lie about something like that, he's a great guy

Autistic Spectrum
07-14-2019, 08:38 AM
monde is too busy reading private messages and deleting half the forum to ban people kent, oh and trying unsuccessfully to fuck lily takes a lot of his time up too, as you and him both have that in common

maks
07-14-2019, 08:51 AM
kent thought he was untouchable, he thought he could send death threats with no repercussions. turns out he was wrong.

Wendy <3
07-14-2019, 09:39 AM
Can i be the new lilynet forum administer please

Desolation
07-14-2019, 09:41 AM

Dirty Harry
07-14-2019, 12:43 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXlUS5-ag_g

m0nde
07-14-2019, 02:07 PM
Kent why are you putting up racist shit here, completely out of context? haven't you learned anything?

Wendy <3
07-14-2019, 02:25 PM
Leave him alone you got you wish

Certified Lily
07-14-2019, 10:47 PM
Thanks for banning dirty harry from ezmangle

I banned him, not m0nde

Certified Lily
07-14-2019, 10:50 PM
I'm sorry lily, I just don't want to deal with this drama any more

that fine and dandy, I let you change things at ez, then you walk away, also some thing is wrong I keep getting emails saying there was a data base error

m0nde
07-14-2019, 11:20 PM
that fine and dandy, I let you change things at ez, then you walk away, also some thing is wrong I keep getting emails saying there was a data base error

oh, what database errors are you getting?

internutt
07-14-2019, 11:21 PM
i got lily nude pics. she left her camera unprotected HAHAH. i'm sending them to everyone here by PM now. check your pms

juji
07-15-2019, 12:14 AM
i got lily nude pics. she left her camera unprotected HAHAH. i'm sending them to everyone here by PM now. check your pms

I got your pms, I cannot believe what I have seen her nude pics

maks
07-15-2019, 05:11 AM

Cag.
07-15-2019, 05:51 AM
that stupid forum is still online? i literally thought everyone was still rolling with this bit as a joke

maks
07-15-2019, 06:07 AM
not our job to keep you up to speed cag. it would probably be a full time job

timmy
07-15-2019, 04:44 PM
oh, what database errors are you getting?

Everywhere you are admin theres some fucked up error

Wendy <3
07-15-2019, 04:57 PM
That brown person hacked/deleted yikers

Autistic Spectrum
07-15-2019, 05:34 PM
that's what you get for outsourcing your IT to India

maks
07-15-2019, 05:55 PM
make me an admin lily I'll straighten your shit out

m0nde
07-15-2019, 07:02 PM
she's had errors since I started, they half-assed installed some chat that was totally fucked. I tried to fix it but it's hopeless

m0nde
07-15-2019, 07:03 PM
Likely going to reinstall with no add-ons, there are exactlyb 3 nonworking (never worked) add-ons there

m0nde
07-15-2019, 07:11 PM

What are you do bitter about? I have you 1 full year of free hosting and told you I was cancelling my hosting and why. Stop being a fucking child

Autistic Spectrum
07-15-2019, 07:13 PM
keep your hands off lily and her database

Cag.
07-15-2019, 07:16 PM

lmfao

m0nde
07-15-2019, 07:47 PM
keep your hands off lily and her database

go post in my salchipulpos thread and think about what youve done, dp

m0nde
07-15-2019, 07:47 PM
lmfao

cag, elezzzark and I were talking...

maks
07-15-2019, 07:53 PM
I killed the tanty forum tim. it was easy, funny as fuck, and I'd do it again

maks
07-15-2019, 07:54 PM
m0nde is a true friend he tried his best to talk me out of it but I just wouldn't listen

m0nde
07-15-2019, 08:03 PM
I was ending my hosting as I posted a out here and Timmy knew that. you can believe what you want marks

Certified Lily
07-15-2019, 08:16 PM

juji don't believe that shit, I don't use my camera to give out lying post' on lineI don't even talk to him

my camera is coverd up on my computers all of them and my phone

I'd never ever give out nudes to people

Autistic Spectrum
07-15-2019, 08:16 PM
Kent never broke the database

Certified Lily
07-15-2019, 08:20 PM
she's had errors since I started, they half-assed installed some chat that was totally fucked. I tried to fix it but it's hopeless
not these emailed to me ones, after you did my forum,

but still thank's for all you did, you don't know how much appreciated it

I will send you one

Autistic Spectrum
07-15-2019, 08:23 PM
are you too gonna meet up irl

Certified Lily
07-15-2019, 08:27 PM
oh, what database errors are you getting?I sent one to you dear one

Certified Lily
07-15-2019, 09:40 PM
Kent never broke the database

Kent does not have access to it

Wendy <3
07-15-2019, 11:01 PM
Sorry lily i tried telling you monde was bad he hacked yikers and took away slesh's dead baby forum and timmy's forum where he posted about burning a church and other bad shit

m0nde
07-16-2019, 02:32 AM
godaddy called me to see if i was interested in being put on a faster server with some perks to my hosting account. i would have to pay 2 years up front, but would have a huge amount prorated, so after my initgial payment i would be able to cancel back to per year holsting. anyway, i agreed and went through the account set up process. the guy who was reading me his required spiel from his checklist couldn't answer my questions several times - no he wasn't a tech support paki. he sounded american - and i had to explain what a zone file when i was asking what it would mean for the 9 domains i had pointed to my hosting from various clients, all with diff registrars. he then proceeded to tell me that all my databases are all on the same machine as my web hosting which is just straight out false and would all be taken care of in one migration. nota bene: again, i asked him about all the shit i had hosted. all the diff domains, all the assignments through the zone files i'd set up my self and he said, yeah it's all going to be migrated seamlessly. so then he goes through the process and creates a placeholder aaccount so he can put everything in queue to be processed and he suddenly says, oh wow you ahve 9 domains, i thought you onhly had 2 domains. and i coolly explained to him, i have 2 domains that i've reg'd with you guys and the reset are being pointed from diff registrars - i broguht this about about 5 mins ago and he said, godaddy is going to charge you 900 dollars -- L:laugh::laugh::laugh:L, 900 dollars to transfer that to the new account 100 bucks per domain. so i told him, fine, don't transfer it, i'll make backups of all of it and put it back on myself and he said, no you don't understand there are 9 domains and they all have to be set up and i said, guy i just explained to you all this shit about the zone files and all the stuff we'd just been talking about and i said, yeah again, the databases what about them? will all that get migrated and will i have to set up everything again because the fqdns and the ip addresses will be diff and to register the databases properly with the accounts built in, they would have to be manually transfered - now he had said previously that all of it would be done seamlessly but now he said, no if you had ONE database and ONE domain then it was all inclusive, but you ahve all of these databases and 9 domains. so then i knew this guy was a choth and i just said, fine i will deal with it and get back to you if and when i want to transfer.

so, in the end, i'm looking for new hosting and i'm going to find some place like bluehost or dreamhos or whatever that doesn't dick you around charging separately for domain privacy and then charging for this bullshit feature which is free everywhere else in dns management and whatnot

moral of the story, fuck godaddy. the people who work for them are morons, i've dealt with tech people and they are alright, but those in billing and sales actually cause more issues than they solve, trying to upsell when they don't know wtf is going on, etc.

fucking lol, this must have taken him about 30 mins to undo

https://i.gyazo.com/1c432bc6060696c94ea12459aa23e9bf.png

http://www.rubycalaber.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51649&highlight=godaddy

m0nde
07-16-2019, 02:33 AM
that's why i quit hosting tim's forum. i was not going to pay $900 for them to move my hosting. their old servers were being deprecatd

m0nde
07-16-2019, 02:34 AM
I sent one to you dear onewhere did you snd this to me?