internutt
07-24-2019, 09:00 PM
because im all sweaty and its really hot

m0nde
07-24-2019, 09:32 PM
get on my level

nega preez!

Let's learn Korean with Lily
If you are interested in our life and marriage(Black/Asian) and our beautiful baby girl, you can visit my other blog at lilylee55.blogspot.com. If you want to get lessons from me through skype, you can contact me at lilylee55@hotmail.com. $20/hr

Thursday, November 22, 2012
Korean people use N-word all the time?
One day, I was hanging out with my friends.
My cell phone rang, and I picked up. I started talking in Korean.
After I was done, my friends were like...'OMG, did you just say the 'N-word' over and over again?

I used it so many times that they couldn't miss it.

Well... Let me tell ya.

I didn't use the 'N-word.' The word in Korean just sounds similar to it.

There are two.
내가 and 니가
내가(Nega) means 'I' when you are emphasizing 'I' in the sentence.
니가(Niga) means 'YOU' when you are emphasizing 'You' in the sentence.

Well.. so... when I told them that, they all laughed.

If you don't know that, you might get offended.

There was one black guy who went to Korea and thought that some old man call him 'nigga' and assulted the old man. It is really bad.

If you want to check the video out, this is the video.

https://youtu.be/iY0qXy_LQ3s

It is a really sad video...

Let's learn at least some basic language before you visit the country.
Lily at 12:59 AM
8 comments:

Sleepy-GeniusNovember 23, 2012 at 7:18 PM
*sigh*
It's hard enough being black as it is. That is another reason why I am extremely nice and choose to say that way. I was raised to be respectful...

It's sad, because those people on the bus who thought that all black people act that way because they see it on TV will continue to think that way because of what happen in front of them. An angry black person.

That is why I am somewhat afraid to visit another country because I don't want to be grouped with these type of people. I don't act that way.

Even I knew that 니가 was "You", but obviously not everyone is learning Korean like I am.

I will be forever embarrassed by people like this. Any smart person would have a least asked someone to translate what he said.

*sigh*
-Robin J.

Replies

UnknownJuly 16, 2019 at 2:31 PM
How the hell do you know what it's like being black? This is a ridiculous statement! You fuckwit...

AnonymousDecember 26, 2012 at 4:47 PM
Ugh. There's always one. People who are ignorant really shouldn't travel.

UnknownJune 6, 2018 at 7:10 AM
that guys a bastard. like he should atleast know basic korean so he could ask why the man said it.

Alice NelsonJuly 12, 2018 at 9:04 PM
Did this guy go to jail? He should've. I'm black and when I started listening to Kpop I heard the words Niga and Neaga, so I looked them up to see what they meant. That fool should've had some basic Korean knowledge. Effing idiot.

anounymous commentJuly 22, 2018 at 8:11 PM

Hey Dr Obodo, just wanted to give you a quick update. I must be doing something right, because she came over today to tell me she has left the other guy and wants to get back together! She’s willing to do anything to work on our marriage. I’m following your advice and making her work VERY hard to get back in my good graces…so far she’s doing everything she can to make amends. Thanks Dr Obodo for all the spell so far…it obviously has worked!”you can reach Dr E-mail at templeofanswer@hotmail.co.uk or whatsapp +(234)81554-25481

UnknownJune 16, 2019 at 5:20 PM
that's sad

UnknownJuly 9, 2019 at 11:34 AM
if only someone who was bilingual and could understand what was going on had stepped in then this could’ve been avoided, honestly some people are so ignorant, if you are going to a different country at least learn some basic language skills

internutt
07-24-2019, 09:55 PM
https://media4.s-nbcnews.com/j/newscms/2017_16/1971941/170420-koreatown-los-angeles-1992-riots-store-owner-se-941p_9191f57922ae92ca7f372bef6d796466.fit-760w.jpg

m0nde
07-24-2019, 10:58 PM
Making history in Korea, Facebook posts that led to real-world violence, and the 'incel' movement
PRI's The World April 26, 2018
Player utilities
PopoutShare

https://media.pri.org/s3fs-public/styles/story_main/public/story/images/20180426-unified-korea.jpg?itok=Tj-esr7v

People walk past a large banner adorning the exterior of City Hall ahead of the upcoming summit between North and South Korea in Seoul. Credit: Jorge Silva/Reuters
As Facebook gains more and more users in places like Myanmar and Sri Lanka, the company has been criticized for being too slow to remove hateful content, or posts that have sparked real-world violence. Plus, the two Koreas prepare for what could be a truly historic summit. And we hear about the 'incel' (involuntary celibate) movement, which might have motivated the man allegedly behind the van attack in Toronto.

https://www.pri.org/stories/2018-04-27/years-activists-southeast-asia-warned-facebook-content-platform-could-lead-real

internutt
07-24-2019, 11:20 PM
dude people in the west complain about "liberal government" or "right wing conservative government", when the reality is theyre all basically the same. the south korean currently reigning party makes me FUCKING GO APESHIT becuase they are literal communist north korean sympathizers, there are constant ads on tv about this nam/buk reconciliation shit and crap like that. moon jae in is a fucking balgaengi literally north korean who is obsessed with doing hyo for his communist red bastard ancestors

internutt
07-24-2019, 11:21 PM
this communist shit has jailed the past two gyeongsangminguk presidents. this is def not a real democratic country tbh

internutt
07-24-2019, 11:24 PM
http://pds5.egloos.com/pds/200705/09/35/a0011435_11050331.jpg

lulzzzzzz

m0nde
07-24-2019, 11:28 PM
post a picture of you in your hanbok, pls

internutt
07-24-2019, 11:31 PM
the only one i have was from when i was 16 i am gigantically fatter than that now

m0nde
07-25-2019, 12:19 AM
get in it, bc it'll besexy if you rip it and wear it anyway