PDA

View Full Version : Attn: pansies who want a wall built because "your" scared of mexicans

Wendy <3
08-05-2019, 03:32 PM
Grow some balls you fuckin pansies and stop begging some mentally ill old man to take away all of your money because you're too cowardly to defend yourselves

m0nde
08-05-2019, 03:34 PM
marko and his nigger dick crowd need to just stay quiet and take the bbc. no one is wasting my money on dog whistle, pork barrel bullshit

Unregistered
08-05-2019, 03:36 PM
OMG attack of the Snow Flakes

m0nde
08-05-2019, 03:39 PM
oh my god, get on your lexi account

Unregistered
08-05-2019, 03:59 PM
just got a selfie from gabi https://yt3.ggpht.com/a/AGF-l7_qr5tUX9shnv6-kOeQHYgGgJA0vEFvkCd8MA=s288-c-k-c0xffffffff-no-rj-mo

Unregistered
08-05-2019, 04:00 PM
gonna JO to it later after i watch some ewok

m0nde
08-05-2019, 04:39 PM
just got a discord invite from stevey, oops, false alarm

Unregistered
08-05-2019, 05:07 PM

juji
08-05-2019, 06:49 PM
does Marko actually know what means snowflake?

Lina Goldberg
08-05-2019, 08:24 PM
Grow some balls you fuckin pansies and stop begging some mentally ill old man to take away all of your money because you're too cowardly to defend yourselves

we live in a nation with 325 million people when are you people going to pull your head outta your asses and realize it takes some fucking infrastructure to keep everything from going to shit. Nobody is talking about a 2000 mile medieval wall. renovations to existing high steel slats in urban areas and fences in open desolate places in combination with the impassable natural formations is a worthwhile investment to curb the growing billons spent annually dealing with people whose first fucking act when coming to this nation is to fucking break its laws.

At the federal, state, and local levels, taxpayers shell out approximately $134.9 billion to cover the costs incurred by the presence of more than 12.5 million illegal aliens, and about 4.2 million citizen children of illegal aliens. That amounts to a tax burden of approximately $8,075 per illegal alien family member and a total of $115,894,597,664. The total cost of illegal immigration to U.S. taxpayers is both staggering and crippling. In 2013, FAIR estimated the total cost to be approximately $113 billion. So, in under four years, the cost has risen nearly $3 billion. This is a disturbing and unsustainable trend.=

grow some brains retard

Unregistered
08-05-2019, 08:28 PM
Oliver was raised by his mother with a lot of estrogen fueled pampering

m0nde
08-05-2019, 09:43 PM
the fuck are you talking about marko? just quit that shit and get on your lexi account

juji
08-05-2019, 10:09 PM
we live in a nation with 325 million people when are you people going to pull your head outta your asses and realize it takes some fucking infrastructure to keep everything from going to shit. Nobody is talking about a 2000 mile medieval wall. renovations to existing high steel slats in urban areas and fences in open desolate places in combination with the impassable natural formations is a worthwhile investment to curb the growing billons spent annually dealing with people whose first fucking act when coming to this nation is to fucking break its laws.

grow some brains retard

https://www.fairus.org is running by Trump Supporter. There is NO way to collect informations from "illegal aliens" because they are hiding elsewhere, these stats are a lie.

Illegal immigrants CANNOT receive the benefits in following list:

-Food Stamp
-SSI (Steffies' Income)
-Medicaid
-Children’s Health Insurance Program (except born in the US, they will get any benefits for DACA)
-Temporary Assistance for Needy Families
-Vote
-Public housing (Title Holder)
-Federal Public Benefits

Most illegal aliens are working for PRIVATE COMPANIES, so it's none of our business even for Trumptards.

juji
08-05-2019, 10:10 PM
Fucking idiots Trumptards liars

m0nde
08-05-2019, 10:13 PM
someone brought up the US annexing mexico. why the fuck would they do that? what natural resource does mexico have? a bit of oil, what? better to have an underclass, living close by, to manufacture goods for the american market

Desolation
08-05-2019, 10:14 PM
mexico will pay :v

juji
08-05-2019, 10:15 PM
someone brought up the US annexing mexico. why the fuck would they do that? what natural resource does mexico have? a bit of oil, what? better to have an underclass, living close by, to manufacture goods for the american market

Laws.

Mexico introduced slavery ban in texan territory that made the ancient white supremacists got mad during the before of Civil War.

Wendy <3
08-05-2019, 10:26 PM
Trump brought the craziness out of a lot of people including longie

maks
08-06-2019, 05:04 AM

if Mexicans could freely travel it would make Lonnie and all the other cowards piss themselves, surely there's a market for coward piss

Unregistered
08-06-2019, 06:55 AM

Unregistered
08-06-2019, 09:57 AM
Hope some feral brown pos becomes a part of your life in a bad way u stupid SJW faggots

Unregistered
08-06-2019, 09:57 AM
They were raised by their mothers

Raised by your mother

Leksi
08-06-2019, 10:02 AM
Yes they have these SJW feminine view points like they live in a bubble

Wendy <3
08-06-2019, 02:50 PM
I think feminine view points would be you pussies who are too scared to take care of yourselves and want some crazy old man to take your money to build a wall and protect your pansy asses

Hispanics r dog shit
08-06-2019, 02:52 PM
your a stupid illiterate Fat public fool system wigger

maks
08-06-2019, 03:44 PM
I think feminine view points would be you pussies who are too scared to take care of yourselves and want some crazy old man to take your money to build a wall and protect your pansy asses

this. if they're scared they should buy a gun, that's what men do.

Unregistered
08-06-2019, 03:57 PM
real men don't live in Condos

juji
08-06-2019, 04:32 PM
real men don't live in Condos

real men don't post shitty posts

Lina Goldberg
08-06-2019, 05:34 PM
https://www.fairus.org is running by Trump Supporter. There is NO way to collect informations from "illegal aliens" because they are hiding elsewhere, these stats are a lie.

-Food Stamp
-SSI (Steffies' Income)
-Medicaid
-Children’s Health Insurance Program (except born in the US, they will get any benefits for DACA)
-Vote
-Federal Public Benefits

Most illegal aliens are working for PRIVATE COMPANIES, so it's none of our business even for Trumptards.

Illegal immigrants CANNOT receive the benefits in following list:

-Food Stamp

Colloquially referred to as “Food Stamps,” the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) is also administered by USDA-FNS. Illegal aliens are ineligible for SNAP but their U.S.-born children are eligible. (In certain limited circumstances, elderly and disabled citizens residing with illegal alien relatives may qualify for SNAP benefits but they account for only a very small percentage of SNAP use by illegal alien households.) The eligibility requirements for SNAP are based on household income. However, income earned by illegal alien parents is not used to calculate whether their U.S. citizen children qualify for the program. Accordingly, virtually all citizen children of illegal aliens qualify for SNAP.

-SSI (Steffies' Income)

According to the existing research on this issue, it appears that only a small number of SSI beneficiaries are illegal aliens. For that reason, FAIR does not calculate an estimate in this study, even though there is some cost incurred. Rates of illegal alien SSI fraud are not currently known.

-Medicaid & Children’s Health Insurance Program

U.S. citizens and Lawful Permanent Residents (aka: “green card-holders”) are eligible for Medicaid benefits. Accordingly, the U.S.-born children of illegal aliens are eligible for Medicaid. By operation of law, these children are born United States citizens. Nevertheless, they would not be present in the United States but for their parents unlawful migration. These children are typically classified as low-income. And they represent a significant burden on U.S. taxpayers as net consumers of government services — in particular, Medicaid. Medicaid Births; Medicaid paid for 45 percent of all births in 2010. 21 Presuming that Medicaid also paid for 45 percent of all births in 2015, it covered the costs for about 392,000 births to foreign-born mothers. The cost of those births is shared between the federal taxpayer and the state taxpayer. The total cost depends on the type of delivery and whether complications occur. We assume that the birthing costs incurred by illegal alien mothers will be roughly similar to legal immigrant and native mothers. According to past medical research conducted in Colorado, illegal alien mothers “have lower rates of pre-term delivery and low birth weight infants, but higher rates of pregnancy related risk factors.” These risk factors are offset by other factors, such as illegal alien mothers consuming less tobacco and alcohol than the national average, lower hypertension rates and other factors.22 Based on the birth rates observed in the Colorado study, this indicates that roughly 187,000 (68 percent) of current illegal alien births were natural, and 88,000 (32 percent) were surgical.

Data from a General Accountability Office (GAO) report in 2010 indicated that the child-only cases resulting from a parent being “ineligible because of immigration status,” accounted for approximately 10.5 percent of the total TANF cases reported by states furnishing caseload data. Using this percentage, the total cost for providing TANF benefits to the U.S. citizen children of illegal aliens comes out to approximately $1.785 billion.

-Vote

i didn't see anything about voting fraud in the article even after ctrl f'vote'

Generally speaking, although there is anecdotal evidence that illegal aliens create significant public housing costs, there is not enough reliable information to estimate the overall costs of public housing furnished to illegal aliens. This is only one example of significant costs that accrue due to unchecked illegal migration but which are not readily or easily calculated.

-Federal Public Benefits

Illegal aliens are supposedly barred from receiving welfare benefits through targeted aid programs that are jointly administered by the states and the federal government. This bar was put in place by the 1996 Personal Responsibility and Work Opportunity Reconciliation Act (PRWORA).115 However, by its terms the PRWORA states that “aliens who are not qualified aliens” are ineligible for “federal public benefits” and for “state and local public benefits.” The act defines qualified aliens as people with certain legal documents, meaning that many people who are unlawfully present in the United States, but have who been accorded work authorization, deferred action, parole, or quasi-legal status under programs like TPS actually do collect certain state and local benefits. In addition, there are some recipients of welfare who obtain it by fraud, and some programs and localities do not inquire about immigration status, thereby tacitly allowing participation.

Lina Goldberg
08-06-2019, 05:35 PM
Elz major pos rep for reading the article, unfortunately u didn't see the 37 page pdf that was the full study

maks
08-06-2019, 06:42 PM
I'm scared, hold me

juji
08-06-2019, 07:14 PM
Elz major pos rep for reading the article, unfortunately u didn't see the 37 page pdf that was the full study

Holy shit, you must be good at lying since I was a witness of green card. I cannot receive federal benefits such as SSI, Medicaid, Food Stamp, etc. until I'm a citizen, I bet Trump supporters cannot pass citizenship test.

Unregistered
08-06-2019, 07:20 PM
Mexies make me JO

m0nde
08-06-2019, 07:33 PM
Holy shit, you must be good at lying since I was a witness of green card. I cannot receive federal benefits such as SSI, Medicaid, Food Stamp, etc. until I'm a citizen, I bet Trump supporters cannot pass citizenship test.

not just trump supporters, most natural born citizens

Lina Goldberg
08-06-2019, 08:13 PM

way to freak out when i pointed out exactly how the the study found its results. pretty much everything you said was a lie was just factoring in anchor babies. i rescind my pos rep to you because you clearly didn't read anything and are just upset like maks. monde is the only person not getting trolled by this whole debate i mean even wendy got mad and made a thread lmfaoooooooooooooo

Unregistered
08-06-2019, 08:29 PM
bunch of raised by mothers in here

juji
08-06-2019, 08:54 PM
not just trump supporters, most natural born citizens

I'm saying Trump supporters can take citizenship test and they have no idea how to answer the questions

juji
08-06-2019, 08:55 PM
way to freak out when i pointed out exactly how the the study found its results. pretty much everything you said was a lie was just factoring in anchor babies. i rescind my pos rep to you because you clearly didn't read anything and are just upset like maks. monde is the only person not getting trolled by this whole debate i mean even wendy got mad and made a thread lmfaoooooooooooooo

Not sure you're projecting or predicting the results of my reaction.

I'm saying this stats are biased.

maks
08-07-2019, 05:20 AM
lonnie why are you afraid of elz? he's here legally

Lina Goldberg
08-07-2019, 06:32 AM
these stats are a lie.

I'm saying this stats are biased.

shifting goal posts is a sign of intellectual dishonesty

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cxawoh1VQAQs1jF.jpg
(i do not endorse ben shapiro, just memeing)

Lina Goldberg
08-07-2019, 06:35 AM
I'm saying Trump supporters can take citizenship test and they have no idea how to answer the questions

monde said the exact same thing but included more americans, you must have been using english for 2 decades right? has your comprehension really plateaued? learn how to phrase a sentence its just pathetic.

Lina Goldberg
08-07-2019, 06:36 AM
lonnie why are you afraid of elz? he's here legally

making shit up about me is a sign that you are loosing this debate.

maks
08-07-2019, 06:38 AM
Deflecting is a sign that you're not ready to face your fears

Unregistered
08-07-2019, 06:43 AM
Iban your not a citizen your a LaRaza invader

gtfo taco boy

Lina Goldberg
08-07-2019, 06:52 AM

like deflecting from

we already have the most guns per capita in the world especially at the border and over decades the problem has only gotten worse. its an economic and political problem

and relying on insults to win an argument- pathetic

maks
08-07-2019, 07:00 AM
would xanax help? it helps other people with ptsd

Lina Goldberg
08-07-2019, 07:08 AM

Wendy <3
08-07-2019, 02:21 PM
I will protect you from those tiny spics but won't protect marco

Unregistered
08-07-2019, 02:25 PM
you better ask mommy if it's ok

maks
08-07-2019, 03:50 PM
lets start with the root of your fear of hispanics, who hurt you?

Lina Goldberg
08-07-2019, 05:01 PM
lets start with the root of your fear of hispanics, who hurt you?

oh so we're starting over and that's not deflection and weak insult.

we already have the most guns per capita in the world especially at the border and over decades the problem has only gotten worse. its an economic and political problem

inb4 u rubber/glue me with deflection in this retard reply chain

maks
08-07-2019, 05:39 PM
starting over? I never stopped, that's my theory and it's backed by a mountain of evidence

Lina Goldberg
08-07-2019, 06:15 PM
starting over? I never stopped, that's my theory and it's backed by a mountain of evidence

i lived in spanish harlem with a bolivian guy and a black girl whose parents were from the virgin islands and i worked with ex-convicts and their nephews who all come from burnside. they invited me to play basketball all the time and the same kid who had the news broke to him while we were on the job that his best friend was murdered and had his body burnt up in a car because of gang violence later invited me to his baby shower. i'm a melting pot of friendship.
http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/150/230/281632_182198085176960_100001603085617_499864_5186254_n.jpg

Lina Goldberg
08-07-2019, 06:17 PM
im a freaking new yorker in the year 2019. the public school system has molded me into a lot of bad things but a racist isn't one of them lol

Lina Goldberg
08-07-2019, 06:18 PM

how does gun ownership prevent illegal immigration?

Wendy <3
08-07-2019, 06:19 PM

I'm not mad about anything...i don't care anything at all about a bunch of crybaby fags wanting a wall because they're afraid of what some old lunatic says is true. I think it's comical how you've been an unknown background poster for years and soon after the crazy man gets into the white house you immediately began making a fool of yourself here with this insanity nobody on this forum cares about

If you want to impress anyone here, go shoot up a bunch of those dumb spics you're convinced is causing so much harm to you

Lina Goldberg
08-07-2019, 06:20 PM
the idea of trump offends you- this is what it feels like to be trolled. i find it hilarious you can take a weed wacker to a litter of kittens but feel bad for criminals. lul

Lina Goldberg
08-07-2019, 06:22 PM
:care:

m0nde
08-07-2019, 06:50 PM
marko is posting drunk on the seed of black men

Unregistered
08-07-2019, 06:56 PM
your a lonely depressed old man ready for cremation

m0nde
08-07-2019, 07:00 PM
you're bitter and wish you were dead. you admitted as much when you forgot to pay for your license plates :rofl:

maks
08-07-2019, 07:48 PM
when's the last time you were involuntarily committed to a psyche hospital sid

maks
08-07-2019, 07:48 PM
was it never I'll bet it was never

Unregistered
08-07-2019, 07:51 PM
he is a lonely depressed old man ready for the glue factory

m0nde
08-07-2019, 08:48 PM
stevey, I hope you're ok. I hope you're not spiraling the drain, waiting for depression.i hope you're taking the meds and I hope they're working <3
don't give up hope

maks
08-07-2019, 09:21 PM
stevey, I hope you're on your last legs. I hope you're spiraling the drain, and this will be your last depressive stage. I doubt you're taking the meds and even if you are it's too little too late.
drop dead already

Unregistered
08-07-2019, 09:39 PM

juji
08-07-2019, 09:40 PM
i lived in spanish harlem with a bolivian guy and a black girl whose parents were from the virgin islands and i worked with ex-convicts and their nephews who all come from burnside. they invited me to play basketball all the time and the same kid who had the news broke to him while we were on the job that his best friend was murdered and had his body burnt up in a car because of gang violence later invited me to his baby shower. i'm a melting pot of friendship.
http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/150/230/281632_182198085176960_100001603085617_499864_5186254_n.jpg

Are you a betrayer?

m0nde
08-07-2019, 09:57 PM
betrayer and not s true friend!

Unregistered
08-07-2019, 10:00 PM

Wendy <3
08-07-2019, 11:01 PM
RAISED BY YOUR MOTHER

Lina Goldberg
08-08-2019, 05:04 PM