PDA

View Full Version : gonna watch some Sci Fi on my new 65" LG OLED TV tonight

Marco's Estate
08-24-2019, 05:15 PM
enjoying some cold brews in my newly remodeled TV room with premium Sound

i don't need to set foot in a Cina Max and have to see any filthy niggrs spics or half breed freaks

m0nde
08-24-2019, 05:42 PM
niggers have 1 in each room marko

Marco's Estate
08-24-2019, 05:44 PM
but it's not Marco's New Cin Room with Premium Sound and cold brews

juji
08-24-2019, 06:51 PM
I don't see "curved"

Marco's Estate
08-24-2019, 06:52 PM
you wouldn't appreciate my Premium sound system either

Lina Goldberg
08-24-2019, 06:54 PM
i don't need to set foot in a Cina Max and have to see any filthy niggrs spics or half breed freaks

the last time i went to the theater i saw the new godzilla movie and this black guy was yelling terrible banter for half the movie until some black dyke (i think it was a woman because of the voice) told him to please be quite. they started arguing and both left the theater to brawl outside zomg.

Marco's Estate
08-24-2019, 06:57 PM
the last time i went to the theater i saw the new godzilla movie and this black guy was yelling terrible banter for half the movie until some black dyke (i think it was a woman because of the voice) told him to please be quite. they started arguing and both left the theater to brawl outside zomg.

exactly

SUNFLOWERS
08-24-2019, 07:33 PM
http://www.blackcockgallery.com/pics/5486.png

m0nde
08-24-2019, 10:39 PM

why the fuck would you go to a movie with black people in the audience?

Wendy <3
08-24-2019, 11:24 PM
The smell of hot dick turns lexi into a savage on her knees

Lina Goldberg
08-24-2019, 11:38 PM
why the fuck would you go to a movie with black people in the audience?

Christ that weekend was torture. It was family bs, killing the day before the second part of "Harry potter and the boring child" on broadway. Godzilla sucked too, once the blacks calmed down my entire family (and prolly the remaining blacks) all slept through the movie. The only movies worth seeing are at the drive in theater with the white trash people because you can drink and smoke durring the double feature, and Broadway shows are only good for the hot chicks although I do really like book of Mormon, I've see it twice and listen to the soundtrack once in a while.

Lina Goldberg
08-24-2019, 11:40 PM
https://youtu.be/GVJgmp2Tc2s