PDA

View Full Version : A RUBY NET CYBERSEX EXTRAVAGANZA The story of a brown man's NSA conquest of a grandmother

Autistic Spectrum
08-28-2019, 12:10 PM
Ding Dong, Lily Hears the doorbell ring, Who is it she thinks, it can't be my daughter she was brutally murdered, I doubt it's my ex-husband since i have a restraining order agasint him for beating my ass, it might be my grandchilden, I better get up to awsner the door she thinks.

Lily then slowly stands up and gently holds the back of her lazy boy chair, as she starts shuffling toward the door, her oxygen tank drops on the floor, She's forgotten that she has her oxygen mask strapped to her wrinkly old face and that it's the only thing keeping her alive, Lily slowly bends over, The doorbell rings again,
It's been like 10 minutes since the doorbell first rang since lily is so old and slow, As fast as she can she runs to the front door dragging her oxygen tank behind her, Yelling though the mask in her truck stop waitersss voice, I'M COMING GIVE ME A SECOND.

Lily looks though the peephole of her door to make sure it's not the police again(She did not know those kids where underage when she asked them to send her naked pictures) She see's a short older looking brown gentleman though the peephole, Who is this, i don't know any brown people she thinks to herself, the doorbell rings again and lily finally remebers that she had set up a NSA FUCK SESSION with monde in exhange for fixing her sexy time chat at ezmanagafourms.com.

Lily then opens the door,, and says in her truck stop waiteress sounds like she smoked 4 packs a day voice, YOU remeber the rules right monde, NO talking and no looking at me, please close your eyes now,

Monde Snorts in agreement and closes his eyes, Lily then slowly gets on her knee's and starts to unzip mondes pants, What she see's is a flacid brown hairy penis infront of her, She is starting to get very wet from this sight!

lily then unstraps her oxygen mask leaving it around her neck, and opens her gross mouth with bad teeth from smoking for 50 years and puts it around mondes hairy brown micropenis

she then does what comes natural to her, sucking non white dicks and she puts the whole thing in her mouth, BUT JUST AS SHE GET'S TO THE END OF MONDE'S PENIS SHE STARTS GASPING FOR AIR, and can't breath, Monde's eyes still closed hears lily's death rattle but thinks it's how grandma's suck dicks, lily then breaths her last breath of air and falls to the floor and there's a thud, Monde hears the thud and sneaks a peak, RULES BE DAMMED, lily is now dead on the floor her oxygen tank lays next to her, monde then zips up his pants and runs out of the door back to his car, and back to rubynet!

Certified Lily
08-28-2019, 12:28 PM
My face is not wrinkled , and I don't use a mask when I'm awake

Certified Lily
08-28-2019, 12:35 PM
Don't you have a life? well you better get to it, because the older you get, the faster time goes by

Autistic Spectrum
08-28-2019, 12:36 PM

Did you jerk off to my story?

Autistic Spectrum
08-28-2019, 12:38 PM
this is for learning lily, this cybersex story

Certified Lily
08-28-2019, 12:56 PM
Did you jerk off to my story?you have One hell of an imagination , lol

maks
08-28-2019, 03:35 PM

Other than those 2 minor details, the story was p accurate

m0nde
08-28-2019, 04:06 PM
holy shit :rofl:

Certified Lily
08-28-2019, 04:17 PM
Other than those 2 minor details, the story was p accurate

no It's not

maks
08-28-2019, 04:23 PM
We are loved opgether. We never separate us. We always love us.

m0nde
08-29-2019, 05:47 AM
keep this bumped, pkease. I like this thread

Autistic Spectrum
08-29-2019, 06:12 AM
no It's not

I have done my research and stand by what I wrote

Autistic Spectrum
08-29-2019, 06:14 AM
https://i.ibb.co/2PspL7y/Screenshot-20190829-080124-Chrome.jpg (https://ibb.co/Gktr1v0)
upload image free (https://imgbb.com/)

stop it lily, I'm sick of you adding me to your friend list then using our fourm friendship as leverage when I post something you don't like