PDA

View Full Version : cag lisa lily one of these things are not liek the other one of these things is half as old

Unregistered
09-01-2019, 09:25 PM
I came from SL and stayed...

Please do not offer random friendship - I ALWAYS REFUSE

IF YOU HAVE A MALE AVATAR - PLEASE NOTE, I DO NOT TALK TO GUYS NOT WEARING A SHIRT.

I do NOT interact with child avatars, and they are banned from all my regions.Cymraeg, English, et un peu de FrancaisSome dickehad put this in their profile:

"My wife and daughter are my property - do not mess with them or you mess with me and I have no problem breaking your body.

Do not instruct me how I treat my family - they obey me in every way as decread in our Holy Book"
Brexshit
Quite apart from the bad spelling, ths person clearly doesn't get it that this is a virtual world where the threats of the inadequate are as impotent at they probably are. Religious idiocy should be banned, and woman subjecting themsleves to this if not only denying their own human rights, but threatenng the human rights of others.
If you support Trump you're an idiot.17.4 million idiots voted for Brexit, which just goes to shpw that sometimes turkeys do vote for Christmas. It's quite revealing when you realise that the areas that voted in the greatest numbers for leaving the EU were the very same areas that benefitted the most from the UK being in the EU. .Increasingly I see more and more avtatrs using knocked-off mesh avatars pirated from Second Life.; Whislt it could never really be justified, it was understandable in the bad old days of Opensim when there was a dearth of decent content that pirated stuff filled a gap. However, things have progressed a lot, and now we have a dedicated mesh avatar project of our own the Ruth and Roth 2.0 mesh avatar. Okay, so the project is progressing slightly less glacially than than Opensim itself, but we do have a useable mesh avatar that isn't pirated by dodgy Russians. True, clothing for Roth remains somewhat sparse, but for Ruth 2.0 there is an increasing amount of first class clothing available, though I have to say, she looks pretty good 'au naturelle' too ;)

So no excuses really. Get your Ruth or Roth 2.0 mesh avatar and wear it with pride!My OpenSim island home.I started this build in late 2015. More than two yeats later and I'm still building it! It's said that an OpenSim build is never finished.

I welcome visitors, but I can't guarantee that I'll be there, (I do have an RL) so it's a case of pot luck. Please feel free to wander.. You can even take the ferry out for a trip, don't worry, as soon as you stand up it will return to it's mooring.

I hope you enjoy visit.

They're quite easy to spot in virtual worlds as they usually insist on being 9' tall and triangular with a pin head, oftern sporting some god awful mullet hairstyle that was old by 1985. They usually adopt what they thing a 'strong macho' attitude is and their profiles contain idle threats about what they would do to anyone who wpild harm what they determine is their property - usually women who are with them. They come form all sorts of backgrounds and all sorts of cultures and religions, but they are all misogynista and bullies, as well as being in general sad losers.

I am definitely not seeking a partner. I am not here for virtual sex; it gets in the way of building!

Please don't bore me with your conspiracy theories. I mute without warning in all such circumstances,.

m0nde
09-01-2019, 09:35 PM
"My wife and daughter are my property - do not mess with them or you mess with me and I have no problem breaking your body.

Unregistered
09-01-2019, 09:36 PM
Beotch