PDA

View Full Version : danger message, danger signs

m0nde
09-04-2019, 11:29 PM
every time i talk to kent, these alarms go off in my head. i call them danger messages, a phrase i learned from kim il song, a friend of mine from ezmanga.

internutt
09-05-2019, 12:03 AM
Kent is having a major episode right now. He may seem threatening and he may lash out, but we need to help him. Kent, if you are reading this, no one here wants to hurt you.

m0nde
09-05-2019, 01:13 AM
kent is always like that, but lisa is really acgting out for some reason. she used to be chemically restrained, but she may be off her medication.

internutt
09-05-2019, 01:14 AM
she says that she isn't "working" today, so i assume that means her caretaker isn't coming over to monitor her medication intake. she'll probably be much more sedate by tomorrow.

m0nde
09-05-2019, 01:28 AM
lisa is on welfare and "works" as a volunteer doing some passtime bullshit. she does water aerobics and other activities that are low stress to ward off any anxiety and bad thoughts

but then she comes here and destroys all the hard work she and her psychiatrist have achieved. lisa, stop

Battery Bits
09-05-2019, 01:29 AM
You know nothing about me you fucking pathetic slime ball

m0nde
09-05-2019, 01:34 AM
here she comes. she monitors everything that's posted on ezmanga and this place without logging in and has had ruby turn off her rep because everyone hates her guts

this is someone who only attracts negativity and abuse and has learned to accept that that is the only kind of attention they will receive

lisa, tell internet about the time you pushed your brother so far over christmas that he threw you down the stairs and put you in hospital

Battery Bits
09-05-2019, 01:36 AM
You’re a total pile of garbage

Get a life.

internutt
09-05-2019, 01:37 AM
im trying to help lily understand that negative thoughts are not just in one's head but affect ones entire outlook and even actions.

lisa stop thinking bad thoughts about other forum users and we will pray for you.

Amen.