PDA

View Full Version : Does it make you feel good picking on someone with brain damage?

Wendy <3
09-05-2019, 09:37 AM
Lisa has feelings so leave her alone please she's a nice person and works for a charity

Bev.
09-05-2019, 09:46 AM
i agree with you ive been friends with her for a long time and i find her to be my best friend but she gets hurt over and over again in here and i dont like seeing that she is rearly a good person and i care about her a lot i dont like seeing her get hurt like this

Desolation
09-05-2019, 09:52 AM
It’s lit

Wendy <3
09-05-2019, 11:52 AM
i agree with you ive been friends with her for a long time and i find her to be my best friend but she gets hurt over and over again in here and i dont like seeing that she is rearly a good person and i care about her a lot i dont like seeing her get hurt like this

She really is severely brain damaged and doesn't deserve to be treated so badly

Bev.
09-05-2019, 12:08 PM
she is not brain damage she is quite a smart person i know i talk tou her a lot but its not fair to say that about her thats why this fourm is hurting our friend ship cause she just dont care what people are saying about her i was not brought up that way and it hurts me to see her saying bad things about people and people in there putting her down

maks
09-05-2019, 07:42 PM
bev if you convince lisa to leave forever well that's how you become my best friend

internutt
09-05-2019, 07:58 PM
yes

Wendy <3
09-05-2019, 08:51 PM
she is not brain damage she is quite a smart person i know i talk tou her a lot but its not fair to say that about her thats why this fourm is hurting our friend ship cause she just dont care what people are saying about her i was not brought up that way and it hurts me to see her saying bad things about people and people in there putting her down

Then why does she talk to you if she's so smart?