PDA

View Full Version : lily

clay
09-12-2019, 11:34 PM
i understand that you are having problems with the hackers at ezmango forums, but you need to stop calling rubycalaber forum members the "n" word. this is the last warning before i ban you from this dotcom

Wendy <3
09-13-2019, 12:42 AM
Lily pm me the names of who you want to call a nigger and i will do it for you because i hate niggers

m0nde
09-13-2019, 01:57 AM
lily, don't tell me shit, because i'm not interested any more

Certified Lily
09-13-2019, 04:09 AM
what ever traitor

Certified Lily
09-13-2019, 04:11 AM
i understand that you are having problems with the hackers at ezmango forums, but you need to stop calling rubycalaber forum members the "n" word. this is the last warning before i ban you from this dotcom

I don't do that

internutt
09-13-2019, 05:23 AM
lily if you don't want to be banned i suggest you sign up for my anti-racist action seminar.

i've already reserved your seat for next time im in michigan (Sept 25/2019, Detroit, St. Andrew's Hall, 431 Congress St. E)

It is a 3 hour interactive seminar that a lot of people have called a lifechanger. It's priced fairly at $430.

You need to pm me this time so we can go through the details as it's not too far off and your attendance is mandatory based on your recent actions.

Thank you and have a thoughtful day.

Xiao Jin

Autistic Spectrum
09-13-2019, 05:59 AM
lily also Stole money from me. she then banned me from the fourm i bought from her, then she made a false report about a vb license she sold to me that she did not even own in the first place, and to put a cherry on top of all the shit she did to me, threatened my life she said" I'll kill you nigger if you tell anyone what I did"

m0nde
09-13-2019, 11:50 AM
what ever traitorinteresting...I have never done anything bad to you or your site and, in fact, helped you a great deal. After your recent lie blaming me for banning dp i got mad and told you to fuck off

now you label me a traitor. that tells me a lot about who you are
just remember how every single person who has passed through your life has now, in your old age, told you to leave them alone.

reflect on why

clay
09-13-2019, 01:03 PM
stop hacking lilys account and posting the nigger word, monde. i combed through the httpedoaccess logs and saw your ip

Wendy <3
09-13-2019, 01:22 PM
interesting...I have never done anything bad to you or your site and, in fact, helped you a great deal. After your recent lie blaming me for banning dp i got mad and told you to fuck off

now you label me a traitor. that tells me a lot about who you are
just remember how every single person who has passed through your life has now, in your old age, told you to leave them alone.

reflect on why

stop being racist towards white women