m0nde
09-20-2019, 08:49 PM
re you saying you're a ladyboy, Lexi?

Unregistered
09-20-2019, 08:53 PM
No, but if she was pretty and smelled nice and made you hard as a Rock

m0nde
09-20-2019, 09:16 PM
so, you're saying you're NOT a ladyboy, greg/marko?

Unregistered
09-20-2019, 09:20 PM
No lady boy then she led you up to her place lights are dim then your on the bed and she shoves the cock right up your ass and you liked it

internutt
09-20-2019, 09:24 PM
then he wouldnt be fucking her, you arent making any sense.

internutt
09-20-2019, 09:25 PM
why is this stuff on your mind? youre fantasizing about some dark room where unknown-gendered people fuck you in the ass?

Unregistered
09-20-2019, 09:28 PM
you're brain damaged incel go make a fucking JJambong food thread get some meds for your manic depression

Unregistered
09-20-2019, 09:29 PM
now m0nde back to the Ladies BIG cock in your ass and you liked

internutt
09-20-2019, 09:31 PM
if i showed this to a psychiatrist he would just silently press a big red button on the underside of his desk while smiling at you.

Unregistered
09-20-2019, 09:32 PM
yeah right psy docs like it in the ass too

m0nde
09-20-2019, 09:50 PM
greg/marko, my leexi fantasy is to take my good buddy greg/marko on a dinner date to a nice chinese dumpring shop in gay af toronto. greg/marko would be dressed in a suitably shabby chic tweed blazer, fashionably twee pair of corduroy pants set off by a flamboyant ascot tie, hinting at the silk panties undeerneath the ensemble.
after the finishing touchs of tart au citron and shiraz, greg/marko and i would go for a stroll to a rundown days inn where my good buddy would slip off his day clothes and pull on his bad girl tartan skirt, over-sized it's britney bitch whit dress shirt, the last loose buttons done up in a sloppy knot
greg/marko's trasformation would almost be complete, pulling on his platinum blonde wig and smearing on some neon pink lipstick with black lip liner and purple eyeshadow
he'd leave the room as greg/marko and return as my bb, lexi persimmons, ready for H E R friends to take over. lexi would wave bye to me as five, sweaty, muscle-bound mandingos filed in and walkd my bb to the bedroom, pushing me into the hallway

lexi, that is my fantasy. what you would do in that room, your grunts turning into ever more shrill screeches and finally screams and then a sudden silence, would be what happens to you in the privacy of your 250k mcmansion basement rape room
but i would stand faitfully outside, only able to be conceerned from afar

greg/marko i care about you, but this is the extent of my involvement with the development of your prolapse

Wendy <3
09-20-2019, 11:07 PM
There's something seriously bad wrong with the marco person

internutt
09-21-2019, 03:08 AM
greg/marko, my leexi fantasy is to take my good buddy greg/marko on a dinner date to a nice chinese dumpring shop in gay af toronto. greg/marko would be dressed in a suitably shabby chic tweed blazer, fashionably twee pair of corduroy pants set off by a flamboyant ascot tie, hinting at the silk panties undeerneath the ensemble.
after the finishing touchs of tart au citron and shiraz, greg/marko and i would go for a stroll to a rundown days inn where my good buddy would slip off his day clothes and pull on his bad girl tartan skirt, over-sized it's britney bitch whit dress shirt, the last loose buttons done up in a sloppy knot
greg/marko's trasformation would almost be complete, pulling on his platinum blonde wig and smearing on some neon pink lipstick with black lip liner and purple eyeshadow
he'd leave the room as greg/marko and return as my bb, lexi persimmons, ready for H E R friends to take over. lexi would wave bye to me as five, sweaty, muscle-bound mandingos filed in and walkd my bb to the bedroom, pushing me into the hallway

lexi, that is my fantasy. what you would do in that room, your grunts turning into ever more shrill screeches and finally screams and then a sudden silence, would be what happens to you in the privacy of your 250k mcmansion basement rape room
but i would stand faitfully outside, only able to be conceerned from afar

greg/marko i care about you, but this is the extent of my involvement with the development of your prolapse

need to make a subforum to keep track of the gud posts of all time like this

Unregistered
09-21-2019, 05:43 AM
you people are sexually repressed and Homophobes get with the times it's a LGBT world