PDA

View Full Version : Trump approved the deploy of US forces in Saudi and UAE

juji
09-21-2019, 10:24 AM
I thought Trump promised he would never offer aid to foreign countries but he broke the promise, fuck you Marko and Lonnie

Unregistered
09-21-2019, 11:31 AM
Bomb Mexico get out

Lina Goldberg
09-21-2019, 04:50 PM
I thought Trump promised he would never offer aid to foreign countries but he broke the promise,

hes talking about our grand chessboard opponents Pakistan and Afghanistan- not the backstabbing ally Saudis and Israelis, we need to produce more domestic oil and develop nuclear energy infrastructure but that's not a cure all for rouge nuclear states and the cold war stalemate. Saudi Arabians are kinda cool but they hate dogs for some reason so i don't really want soldiers fighting for people who hate dogs.

fuck you Marko and Lonnie

hes pulled troops from Syria and wants to pull troops out of Afghanistan before 2020 election so fuck you too

Clause
09-21-2019, 04:53 PM
I don't know why you try and explain things to that little retarded Mexican he needs Bitch slapped

juji
09-21-2019, 06:04 PM
hes talking about our grand chessboard opponents Pakistan and Afghanistan- not the backstabbing ally Saudis and Israelis, we need to produce more domestic oil and develop nuclear energy infrastructure but that's not a cure all for rouge nuclear states and the cold war stalemate. Saudi Arabians are kinda cool but they hate dogs for some reason so i don't really want soldiers fighting for people who hate dogs.

hes pulled troops from Syria and wants to pull troops out of Afghanistan before 2020 election so fuck you too

Translation: Saudi is reminding to Trump to send troops for free because Saudi has purchased weapons and equipments from US for billions, otherwise Trump needs to lick King's balls and anus if Trump refuses to send aid.

juji
09-21-2019, 06:05 PM
Trump should have licked King's anus if he keeps the promise

juji
09-21-2019, 06:07 PM
Also if we dont see any news about pulled troops in Afghanistan before 2020. You should fix what you have to done me.

Lina Goldberg
09-21-2019, 06:28 PM
Translation: Saudi is reminding to Trump to send troops for free because Saudi has purchased weapons and equipments from US for billions, otherwise Trump needs to lick King's balls and anus if Trump refuses to send aid.

Trump should have licked King's anus if he keeps the promise

nice job debunking your own word salad lol

Also if we dont see any news about pulled troops in Afghanistan before 2020. You should fix what you have to done me.

what did i do to you?

Wendy <3
09-21-2019, 08:10 PM
fuck you Marko and Lonnie

Lina Goldberg
09-21-2019, 09:46 PM
so sorry

Wendy <3
09-21-2019, 11:23 PM
Sorry...

Unregistered
09-22-2019, 04:16 AM