PDA

View Full Version : remember when I was the owner of ezmangafourms

Autistic Spectrum
09-21-2019, 11:23 AM
so happens I am still the owner and after my small claims court battle with lily is over I will regain control of ezmangafourms

Certified Lily
09-21-2019, 01:17 PM
so happens I am still the owner and after my small claims court battle with lily is over I will regain control of ezmangafourms

you never were ass wipe,and your not now

Dirty Harry
09-21-2019, 01:27 PM

:shitstorm:

m0nde
09-21-2019, 05:55 PM
so happens I am still the owner and after my small claims court battle with lily is over I will regain control of ezmangafourmslily if you explicitly say you want dp to have access to your forum at the console level, i can let him have it

or i can just remind you that you still owe him $25. choose one

maks
09-21-2019, 09:24 PM
add a rerminder on every page of ezmagpie.com

m0nde
09-22-2019, 02:15 AM
add a rerminder on every page of ezmagpie.comhmm

Certified Lily
09-22-2019, 03:29 AM
lily if you explicitly say you want dp to have access to your forum at the console level, i can let him have it

or i can just remind you that you still owe him $25. choose one

I will send it only to you to give to him, but by the way it's terrible, Paying for my forum when it's mine, I need it fixed

Battery Bits
09-22-2019, 03:43 AM
I will send it only to you to give to him, but by the way it's terrible, Paying for my forum when it's mine, I need it fixed

Just STOP.

Certified Lily
09-22-2019, 03:48 AM
Forum does not belong to him, so that means he's stealing it, and making me pay for it, that isn't right m0nde and you know it, it needs fixed it was screwed up before i messed with it, your gallery is not working, now , nor is the icon links on posts you send , and the image is not working, and I can't put vedios in sigs, or pm's

Battery Bits
09-22-2019, 03:49 AM
STOP

Certified Lily
09-22-2019, 03:51 AM
Just STOP.

what business is it of yours? I don't get in yours

Battery Bits
09-22-2019, 03:58 AM
what business is it of yours? I don't get in yours

You’re posting it publicly all over the forum. It’s everyone’s business. Just stop.

Battery Bits
09-22-2019, 03:58 AM
It’s been going on for ages.

Certified Lily
09-22-2019, 04:01 AM
Good advice, but I can't PM m0nde

Battery Bits
09-22-2019, 04:03 AM
Good advice, but I can't PM m0nde

You shouldn’t be trusting monde anyway. Don’t say I never warned you.

I think he’s pretty mad you reverted the forum in any event.

m0nde
09-22-2019, 06:33 AM
Forum does not belong to him, so that means he's stealing it, and making me pay for it, that isn't right m0nde and you know it, it needs fixed it was screwed up before i messed with it, your gallery is not working, now , nor is the icon links on posts you send , and the image is not working, and I can't put vedios in sigs, or pm's

yeah, you broke all that, lily when you stupidly reverted the database. I'm not fixing it again.

m0nde
09-22-2019, 06:35 AM
and if you send me any money I'm not accepting it, so pls do not do that. that's just dumb

Certified Lily
09-22-2019, 08:01 AM
yeah, you broke all that, lily when you stupidly reverted the database. I'm not fixing it again.You messed up the forum before that, well I'm not sending it to DP

Certified Lily
09-22-2019, 08:06 AM
every thing is your fault, by making DP a fake Admin, and you encouraged him to do all that stuff, you fixed so I couldn't do any thing, yes fix it , I trusted you Sid, and you took dp side

Battery Bits
09-22-2019, 08:08 AM
every thing is your fault, by making DP a fake Admin, and you encouraged him to do all that stuff, you fixed so I couldn't do any thing, yes fix it , I trusted you Sid, and you took dp side

Just STOP. I warned you and don’t give any of them any money.

Certified Lily
09-22-2019, 08:10 AM
fine don't fix it, you screwed me over , I have no one to fix it it now, your just Liked Pedro all men are the same, evil

m0nde
09-22-2019, 08:12 AM
You messed up the forum before that, well I'm not sending it to DPlily, everything was working before you reverted it. you just didn't like dp having the same red on his name that you did. dp was never admin and you know that. everyone else knows that too.

m0nde
09-22-2019, 08:15 AM
you had your forum repaired, like i promised. you've ruined it now, so live with it. i'm tired of dealing with you.

maks
09-22-2019, 08:16 AM
I'll fix it lily, create me an admin account and PM me the password

maks
09-22-2019, 08:20 AM
no joke, this is the only new post on ezmaralago.com in the last 2 days

https://i.imgur.com/QrGu1gy.png

maks
09-22-2019, 08:21 AM
apparently a man doesn't got to know his limitations

m0nde
09-22-2019, 08:26 AM
I'll fix it lily, create me an admin account and PM me the passwordthis is probably your best course of action lily. let marks delete everything and reinstall from scratch. then just run a vanilla vbulletin install.
the trick is fixing gd/imagemagick or recaptcha and the cookies and stopping spammers from taking over. i think the most important stuff i did was fixing .htaccess, ssl cert, and zone file.

Certified Lily
09-22-2019, 08:27 AM
My forum is closed, it is not good the way it is, thanks m0nde

maks
09-22-2019, 08:29 AM
You broke the forum lily. m0nde told you like 600 times "don't touch that", and every single time you touched it and broke something and he had to clean up your mess instead of adding new improvements

maks
09-22-2019, 08:29 AM
really if all the forum was ever going to be was kent counting to himself then you're better off.

m0nde
09-22-2019, 08:30 AM
thank yourself, lily. it was working well before you started fucking it up. get alireza to fix it. or i can ask him for you if you want

maks
09-22-2019, 08:31 AM
make me an admin account, I'll fix the forum and add improvements, and so help me god if you touch anything I'll ban you for your own good.

Certified Lily
09-22-2019, 08:33 AM
thank yourself, lily. it was working well before you started fucking it up. get alireza to fix it. or i can ask him for you if you want

I don't talk to Alireza

m0nde
09-22-2019, 08:33 AM
You broke the forum lily. m0nde told you like 600 times "don't touch that", and every single time you touched it and broke something and he had to clean up your mess instead of adding new improvementsi really wanted to focus on skinning the gallery and getting kent to use it, but some mental retardation or something else stood in the way of that

dp, offhandedly said he owns the forum and lily's reaction told me it was a good idea to make everyone fake mod or fake admin. then everything spun out of control, since the whole point of the forum was to stroke lily's ego
and, here we are. i think lily has been here a few hundred times in her life

Certified Lily
09-22-2019, 08:34 AM
make me an admin account, I'll fix the forum and add improvements, and so help me god if you touch anything I'll ban you for your own good.

why so you can steal it?

m0nde
09-22-2019, 08:35 AM
I don't talk to Alirezai do

maks
09-22-2019, 08:35 AM
Never tell your password to anyone
christpuncher: If I fix ezmonopoly.com will you post digimon pictures there
MimiIsMyWaifu: Well Monde is the only one who did anything about the death threats
MimiIsMyWaifu: Everyone else called me a lyer
MimiIsMyWaifu: So no probably not if Lily is calling the shots at least

Your fault lily.

Certified Lily
09-22-2019, 08:36 AM
You shouldn’t be trusting monde anyway. Don’t say I never warned you.

I think he’s pretty mad you reverted the forum in any event.

I wish I had listened to you

maks
09-22-2019, 08:37 AM
why so you can steal it?

Under my control it would be functional and active. Under your control it's empty and literally closed. Even if I did steal it, who cares, it would be better off.

Certified Lily
09-22-2019, 08:38 AM
Never tell your password to anyone
christpuncher: If I fix ezmonopoly.com will you post digimon pictures there
MimiIsMyWaifu: Well Monde is the only one who did anything about the death threats
MimiIsMyWaifu: Everyone else called me a lyer
MimiIsMyWaifu: So no probably not if Lily is calling the shots at least

Your fault lily.

I told m0nde to take care of it, but he did not

Battery Bits
I wish I had listened to you

Ok.

They are trolls. They pride themselves on being pieces of shit.

maks
stealing your forum from you would be like taking a knife away from a baby. He might not want me to take it, he'll cry and complain, but I can't let him keep it because he's going to hurt himself.

Certified Lily
09-22-2019, 08:39 AM
i do

Don't care

maks
I told m0nde to take care of it, but he did not

did you see the part where he said m0nde is the only one who did anything to help him? and the part where he won't come back because you refused to help and called him a liar?

m0nde
closed forum which belongs to dp

https://i.gyazo.com/ac0a75b91794fc61bd10e485d183078b.png

m0nde
09-22-2019, 08:40 AM
the forum can't afford to pay dp; it's broke

Certified Lily
09-22-2019, 08:41 AM
Does not matter any more I closed it

m0nde
09-22-2019, 08:44 AM
since you destroyed it and closed it, it's now just a web site reminding everyone that you owe dp money

good job, lily

Autistic Spectrum
09-22-2019, 08:46 AM
I own ezmangafourms

Certified Lily
09-22-2019, 09:14 AM
fuck you

it's closed

and it's in erics name, he says it's mine so it's mine

m0nde
09-22-2019, 09:21 AM
fuck youyou fucked yourself

it's closedyeah, you did this, too

and it's in erics name, he says it's mine so it's minevb licenses the product to the license holder. the license holder owns the right to use the software. the license holder does not own the software.

you are not the license holder. eric is STILL the license holder and vb supports this; they even told you that when you called them. eric is doing you a favor by letting you use it. the license is NOT yours, so the forum is not yours.

Certified Lily
09-22-2019, 09:27 AM
That forum is my is my life line, I don't have that I might as well kill my self

Battery Bits
09-22-2019, 09:35 AM
Just forget about your fucking forum and post here.

maks
09-22-2019, 09:49 AM
That forum is my is my life line, I don't have that I might as well kill my self

life line to what exactly? watching kent count?

Bev.
09-22-2019, 10:01 AM
right lisa like you say if im not on then you can post in here so you and lily now can get to be friends and post to geather and im not gonna be on good luck and i hope you and lily can post to geather now

m0nde
09-22-2019, 10:39 AM
Just forget about your fucking forum and post here.

if the forum's so important to you, then why did you destroy it by reverting it to july 2019, from before i fixed all the shit you're now whining about? are you insane?

and lisa's right...why the hell don't you just shut down your forum? stop being so fucking dramatic

Bev.
09-22-2019, 11:02 AM
wow cant believe your defending lisa for once your a good guy and i cant post in here no more cause of maks and lisa dosent want me talking to you cause she keeps telling me your a piece of shit so please be nice to her and maybe she wont think that way cause i found out you are a real nice guy to know and enjoyed ever post we made togeather so good luck i willl make maks and wendy happy buy not commine in and posting

paperflowers
09-22-2019, 02:43 PM
wow cant believe your defending lisa for once your a good guy and i cant post in here no more cause of maks and lisa dosent want me talking to you cause she keeps telling me your a piece of shit so please be nice to her and maybe she wont think that way cause i found out you are a real nice guy to know and enjoyed ever post we made togeather so good luck i willl make maks and wendy happy buy not commine in and posting

o it.

Certified Lily
09-22-2019, 02:51 PM
if the forum's so important to you, then why did you destroy it by reverting it to july 2019, from before i fixed all the shit you're now whining about? are you insane?

and lisa's right...why the hell don't you just shut down your forum? stop being so fucking dramatic

simple, you were trying and still trying to steal my forum, I don't owe you any thing, Or DP

so you admit it's my forum it is my forum, you said it here

Autistic Spectrum
09-22-2019, 03:10 PM
I never said it because it's not true, ezmangafourms is my forum

Certified Lily
09-22-2019, 03:18 PM
Read your pm

Autistic Spectrum
09-22-2019, 03:21 PM
no money just post your tits

Wendy <3
12-07-2019, 01:51 PM

RIP Brenda "Lily" Slone :rip:

m0nde
12-07-2019, 02:44 PM

I'm sorry Lisa has this much control over you. I'm sorry for what she did to your grandson and that she causes you so much grief.

by the way, if you ever actually did taste that sour Belgian lambic with Sandy, please let me know what you thought.

m0nde
12-07-2019, 02:50 PM
simple, you were trying and still trying to steal my forum, I don't owe you any thing, Or DP

so you admit it's my forum it is my forum, you said it hereno one stole youro forum because the license was never yours, you sdmitted that!

dp was never made admin and you kknow that. i only changed the color of his name and made it say owner and you KNOW that. and i never took away admin from you.

i left it between you and dp to sort out the ownership, because i felt you were being unfair to him.

now dp DOES own ezmangaforum.com if you type that into the browser you will see that he FINALLY got ownership of it and he doesn't have to deal with you any more

m0nde
12-07-2019, 02:51 PM
RIP Brenda "Lily" Slone :rip:RIP lily, on my ignore list again

Battery Bits
12-07-2019, 03:01 PM
I'm sorry Lisa has this much control over you. I'm sorry for what she did to your grandson and that she causes you so much grief.

by the way, if you ever actually did taste that sour Belgian lambic with Sandy, please let me know what you thought.

Fuck off scum bag

m0nde
12-07-2019, 03:08 PM
i honestly hope Bev breaks free of you and stops this unhealthy relationship with the woman who groomed her grandson into killing himself.

that's sick, lisa. leave Bev alone.

Battery Bits
12-07-2019, 03:23 PM
i honestly hope Bev breaks free of you and stops this unhealthy relationship with the woman who groomed her grandson into killing himself.

that's sick, lisa. leave Bev alone.
You’re a piece of shit and Bev is seeing that

m0nde
12-07-2019, 04:06 PM
lisa, i didn't know you were schzophrenic, so i'm going to lay off and put you on ignore

good luck <3

Autistic Spectrum
12-07-2019, 04:12 PM
lisa why are you cock blocking monde, bev is really into monde let her have her brown man meat

Battery Bits
12-07-2019, 04:14 PM
lisa, i didn't know you were schzophrenic, so i'm going to lay off and put you on ignore

good luck <3

Good and take my name out of your mouth you pathetic piece of shit

Battery Bits
12-07-2019, 04:15 PM
lisa why are you cock blocking monde, bev is really into monde let her have her brown man meat

Bev can see what a piece of shit he is

maks
12-07-2019, 04:21 PM
m0nde has been nothing but nice and supportive to bev. we can't say the same for you, you've been just awful to her the last couple of days.

maks
12-07-2019, 04:22 PM
also m0nde didn't kill her grandson

Battery Bits
Fuck off maks

You and monde are pathetic

maks
that probably means a lot to her, people love it when you don't kill their family members

Battery Bits
12-07-2019, 04:26 PM
She thinks you’re both garbage

internutt
12-07-2019, 04:28 PM
hi lisa, whats up?

m0nde
12-07-2019, 04:30 PM
the last thing Bev wrote to me was looking forward to trying the sour Belgian lambic I told her to get Sandy to find. I hope she gets to sit down peacefully and enjoy it this weekend

Battery Bits
12-07-2019, 04:31 PM
the last thing Bev wrote to me was looking forward to trying the sour Belgian lambic I told her to get Sandy to find. I hope she gets to sit down peacefully and enjoy it this weekend
She knows you’re a 2 faced piece of shit

maks
12-07-2019, 04:33 PM
why don't you stop trying to control bev and let her decide how she feels about m0nde

m0nde
12-07-2019, 04:35 PM
that is so much better. i dont have to read the rantings of that mentally ill woman attacking and swearing at me any more. i hope she gets well.

Wendy <3
12-07-2019, 04:41 PM
RIP Lily Slone my former friend

Battery Bits
12-07-2019, 04:41 PM
Pathetic

m0nde
12-07-2019, 04:44 PM
RIP Lily Slone my former friendi hope she finds peacee and works out this ezmangaforum.com thing with dp

internutt
12-07-2019, 04:47 PM
lisa do you realize how psychotic your own words would sound if you just looked at all the posts you made in the last week?

its basically just you repeating "youre a PIECE OF SHIT" "fuck you" "youre SHIT" to strangers on the internet.

maks
12-07-2019, 04:55 PM
that is so much better. i dont have to read the rantings of that mentally ill woman attacking and swearing at me any more. i hope she gets well.

it does get tiresome, doesn't it? I had her on ignore for a couple of weeks, just took her off the other day. I don't think I missed anything. It's the same 3 insults and a handful of lies, ad nauseam. I did an experiment for a couple of days where I'd imagine what she might have said, responded accoerdingly, then clicked view post. My guess was accurate like 90% of the time. she's really one dimensional.

Wendy <3
12-07-2019, 05:05 PM
Pathetic

Sometimes i fantasize about sitting in a room alone with you just watching you scream for hours on end. I think that would be really fun

m0nde
12-07-2019, 05:06 PM
it does get tiresome, doesn't it? I had her on ignore for a couple of weeks, just took her off the other day. I don't think I missed anything. It's the same 3 insults and a handful of lies, ad nauseam. I did an experiment for a couple of days where I'd imagine what she might have said, responded accoerdingly, then clicked view post. My guess was accurate like 90% of the time. she's really one dimensional.

i've actually done that as well, just talked around her. it's always the same disgusting self-absorbed drama and insults.
i took her off ignore to genuinely try to be nice to that Bev woman and her.

i can't be nice to her having learned that she was the cause of that donnie guy's suicide and that she won't take responsibility for it.
also, after she said she takes medication so she doesn't hear voices and doesn't kill herself i really don't want to interact with her at all any more.

maks
12-07-2019, 05:08 PM
i've actually done that as well, just talked around her. it's always the same disgusting self-absorbed drama and insults.

i can't be nice to her having learned that she was the cause of that donnie guy's suicide and that she won't take responsibility for it.
also, after she said she takes medication so she doesn't hear voices and doesn't kill herself i really don't want to interact with her at all any more.

honestly, would suicide be so bad? she's obviously very unhappy and shows no signs of ever getting any better. society's "preserve life at all costs" philosophy leads to a lot of unnecessary suffering.

Battery Bits
12-07-2019, 05:08 PM

You’re a pile of scum

m0nde
12-07-2019, 05:13 PM
honestly, would suicide be so bad? she's obviously very unhappy and shows no signs of ever getting any better. society's "preserve life at all costs" philosophy leads to a lot of unnecessary suffering.

i don't know. maybe a culture, like japan, where suicide isn't as stigmatized would save these people needless suffering

internutt
12-07-2019, 05:14 PM
i don't know. maybe a culture, like japan, where suicide isn't as stigmatized would save these people needless suffering

Reeducation camps. Azn style

maks
12-07-2019, 05:14 PM
Lisa, if I buy you an exit bag will you use it?

Wendy <3
12-07-2019, 05:16 PM
I would use it

m0nde
12-07-2019, 05:17 PM
I would use iton messenger?

maks
12-07-2019, 05:30 PM
wendy you have things to offer society you're not allowed to kill yourself