09-25-2019, 02:30 PM
Angry virgin with out a job

m0nde
09-25-2019, 04:12 PM
Angry virgin with out a job

Marko is a guy without a job who is no anal virgin

Findabayr
01-06-2021, 02:27 AM
OMG! I can't even imagine what emotions I would have experienced in such a situation. At the moment I am doing volunteering and recently we were given a task to restore forgotten graves and gravestones. It is very offensive when you see an overgrown and long-forgotten tombstone to which relatives have not come for a long time. Of course, there are different situations in life, but still, you should never forget about your ancestors. At the cemetery, we came across 1 very old tombstone, on which the name was almost invisible and it was almost impossible to restore it, since as soon we touched it, it began to collapse. So we decided to order a new tombstone for this grave from sbmonumental.com (https://sbmopnumental.com) as a sign that we respect our ancestors. Hopefully in the future someone will follow our example.

bublik
01-08-2021, 04:54 PM
OMG! I can't even imagine what emotions I would have experienced in such a situation. At the moment I am doing volunteering and recently we were given a task to restore forgotten graves and gravestones. It is very offensive when you see an overgrown and long-forgotten tombstone to which relatives have not come for a long time. Of course, there are different situations in life, but still, you should never forget about your ancestors. At the cemetery, we came across 1 very old tombstone, on which the name was almost invisible and it was almost impossible to restore it, since as soon we touched it, it began to collapse. So we decided to order a new tombstone for this grave from sbmonumental.com (https://sbmopnumental.com) as a sign that we respect our ancestors. Hopefully in the future someone will follow our example.

Where can I find some more feedback?

Unregistered
01-11-2021, 11:56 PM
im a retard