10-11-2019, 06:04 PM
Greg/Marko quit bugging my friend Kent

Dirty Harry
10-11-2019, 10:12 PM
Greg/Marko quit bugging my friend Kent

When did we became friends ? ? ?

m0nde
10-11-2019, 11:13 PM
we've never stopped being friends. You're just angry over nothing. I've stood up for you and tried to help you more times than I can count on one hand

Dirty Harry
10-11-2019, 11:45 PM
we've never stopped being friends. You're just angry over nothing. I've stood up for you and tried to help you more times than I can count on one hand

LOL you are full of shit,you called me a racist and a retard here and you believed that person at EZ that I sent death threats which I never did. So quite lying and say the truth for once your life.

m0nde
10-12-2019, 02:11 AM
yeah you posted racist stuff and you have to admit, some of the things you posted and continue to post are pretty retarded as well.
I told you I did not care if the death threats were real or not and that you needed to take care of the situation with digimonster. and there was some pretty damning evidence against you.
even lily felt the same way, she told you to just say sorry and get it over with

so don't EVER say I'm not your friend! O quit the forum when lily banned you over all this and I fought to get you out of the herpetarium

Certifed Dirty Harry
10-12-2019, 02:55 AM
yeah you posted racist stuff and you have to admit, some of the things you posted and continue to post are pretty retarded as well.
I told you I did not care if the death threats were real or not and that you needed to take care of the situation with digimonster. and there was some pretty damning evidence against you.
even lily felt the same way, she told you to just say sorry and get it over with

so don't EVER say I'm not your friend! O quit the forum when lily banned you over all this and I fought to get you out of the herpetarium

You'r a Nigger face then!!!

m0nde
10-12-2019, 03:01 AM
see, this proves what I was saying. I dont mind that you're a racist, but I'd appreciate your being honest about it

Unregistered
10-12-2019, 06:44 AM
Kent why are you being so unfriendly with Sidrick